It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ARRGGG fruastration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
after a breakup earlier this year with much sadness, isolation, tears....etc. i think i finally want to start another relationship. now there's this girl i am looking foward to. we were friends two years ago, back in 2002. but as the course of the year takes place, we talked less and less. finally in the start of 2003, we stopped talking all at once. i don't think she finds me interesting anymore. but anyways, last year i moved to a new school. two days ago, when school started again (ARGGG!!), i kinda shocked at what i saw. as i walked into the class, i saw her!! DE JAVU. so i tried to approach her after class ( i always arrive school late), but i always failed to make any sounds except duhhhhhh...... i think i want to give up because i don't think i can handle another "sorry i have a boyfriend". but i have to remind myself the greatest in life is not taking one . whatever i decide, i hope i can live with it

damn i hate my incompetence...

also if anyone have any smooth, witty, embrassment-free-taking-to-girl-lines, please give me some

[Edited on 26-8-2004 by 2009]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
If you used to be friends it should be easier for you. Juts walk up say hi, see if you can start a conversation. Dont think like you wanna get with her romantically at first, just get comfortable around her, then go for it if the feeling is right...

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Ask her what her smelliest fart was.......She'll tell ya!

Then tell her about the biggest turd you've ever let out... She'll get hot...

then tell her your ex got zits on her nipples, then ask her if she has any, and ask if you can pop them...

[Edited on 26-8-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 06:33 AM
link   
[Edited on 27-8-2004 by SiCkBoY]

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
Ask her what her smelliest fart was.......She'll tell ya!

Then tell her about the biggest turd you've ever let out... She'll get hot...

then tell her your ex got zits on her nipples, then ask her if she has any, and ask if you can pop them...

[Edited on 26-8-2004 by TrueLies]

lol

I have always considered you an angel, would you go out with me (whenever)

If she says no �I have a boyfriend� your come back with be �well even angels can make mistakes.

And if she says �yea why not� your come back with be �wow yea! (Drops something) (Stumbles) Ermm� Okay, well (don�t dare say something silly like) �where do you want to go, or what do you want to do� just smile, look at her (in a real deep and genuine way) and say, �I was right, you are an Angel�

Take her on a picnic to some remote area or valley, very romantic and not done enough now a days, with a river near by, the sound of water is relaxing and will chill you both out.

Don�t tell her what you have planned, (take the lead) girlies now a days always think about a meal somewhere or going to the cinema, a wee picnic by a river somewhere will be nice.

[Edited on 27-8-2004 by SiCkBoY]

new topics

top topics

join