It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A simple question....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SambhavaamiYugeYuge

I often wonder about that. I mean, if someone gave birth to a child and raised said-child on an island, away from everyone and everything, would this child realize there are more than 6 senses and 3 dimensions? Or that s/he had telepathic abilities?
I wonder if the conditioning has seeped deeper into our DNA by now.

Interesting.

Sorry for going off topic but it's a topic that can branch off in a million different directions. Just don't get me started on the PTB.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Skorpiogurl

Most times when I read a thread about UFO's, specifically related to disclosure, I run across the statement: "we deserve to know the truth."

So my question is, why?

Why do people feel they deserve to know the truth?

Simply put, it's a discovery that has a profound effect on all mankind. The knowledge that we aren't alone, and that there is a way to travel between the stars. That kind of knowledge is the providence of all mankind, not a select few.

If we are correct, and there is such a secret being kept, they better have a DAMNED good reason for doing so.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life
reply to post by Wrath

Do you know the history of Illuminati? I guess not, did you know that was the first "RELIGION" made by Scientist, Astronomers, and Spiritual Guides in other words priests, they were hiden in caves and thats were they created their secreat society, to avoid Christianity at the time cause they were messing with celestial beings in other words Extraterrestial beings. Christianity was really strong beliefe at the time this took place. And behold from Sumeria, Babylon and Rome came RELIGION.

Now! because of this people DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH, now people believe in so much religion that they have forgoten about the real God of creation and his motive here on earth ( divide and conquer ). Believe it or not people now are praying to Trinidadian gods and not the real God Yahweh the most high, do you know were all this praying energy goes to? Yep it goes to Satan and his version of a begotten son the Antichrist, why? Because Satan is imitating everything God have done and thats the reason he created his version of evolutionist human hybrid ( Humanoids aka Nephilim )
edit on 28-9-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

Sounds like another religion to me...

I've read about the illuminati. See, there's this thing called the internet, and in case you haven't figured it out yet, I have it too!

Again, people cheapen the word "truth" without demonstrating how it's "true". I'd take your word for it, but too many people a gullible, easily mislead and sometimes just flat out dishonest.

I just want to set your mind at ease, though. You're not the only one who has read about this "truth". You're not the keeper of some kind of hidden knowledge. You're not a modern day prophet. So far I've read about illuminati, reptilians, Nibiru, grey ass probing aliens and chupacabras. I've read thousands of stories...and seen zero proof.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
And all that aside, you still haven't told me how exactly the illuminati "invented science". I don't really expect you to, since that's ridiculously preposterous.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrath

Thats the reason you keep searching for the truth and what you don't see is that it has been in your face all along.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrath

www.illuminati-news.com...

i believe it to be hogwash

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by duhdiggitydan

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl

Originally posted by SambhavaamiYugeYuge
The basic nature of intelligent consciousness is to pursue knowledge, truth... GOD. Whatever the matter is, be it of use or not, the human mind cannot dwell on untruth.

So I deserve to know!

Yes... but unfortunately it seems like most humans are doing just fine dwelling on untruth these days. Most people are so wrapped up in their own agenda they can't manage to look at the big picture.

Dwelling on untruth? Who are you to say what is truth and what is untruth?
We've been told truth and lies since birth, how is anyone supposed to be able to discern the difference? Apparently you know what is true and what isn't; I'm curious, what is untruth, in your mind? Examples, please.

You keep mentioning the big picture, what is the big picture? You must know since you obviously know the difference between fact and fiction.
edit on 28-9-2011 by duhdiggitydan because: (no reason given)

I only know my own truth and untruth, it's silly to think I could speak for anyone else

What I mean is, it just seems to me that most people, around me anyway, are so busy with everyday bull#... I don't know. Have people lost the ability to question what they see on the news? read in a paper? hear from a friend? I don't know about anyone else but I was taught to question what I'm told, not just believe it.

What is untrue in my mind... hmmm... I'd have to start another thread, I have a million things in my mind that are, in my opinion, untrue.

The big picture... sure, I know what the big picture is. But it most likely doesn't apply to you or anyone else for that matter since we're all different people with different views. Apparently you are more interested in pointing out flaws in my opinion than giving any thought to the original question. But hey, that's okay too. It's part of what makes this interesting.

I'm not anyone to say what's true and what's not true. I only do that in my own life. The only thing I can say for sure is everything I know as fact today will probably change tomorrow. End o story.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by SambhavaamiYugeYuge

I often wonder about that. I mean, if someone gave birth to a child and raised said-child on an island, away from everyone and everything, would this child realize there are more than 6 senses and 3 dimensions? Or that s/he had telepathic abilities?
I wonder if the conditioning has seeped deeper into our DNA by now.

Interesting.

Sorry for going off topic but it's a topic that can branch off in a million different directions. Just don't get me started on the PTB.

That's cool. A friend of mine took her two teenagers and moved from the city way up to the middle of no where.

I mean the nearest coffee shop is like a 45 minute drive for her.

Anyway, the difference between her kids here and her kids there is amazing.

Living here all they cared about was labels, brands, their ipod, iphone, weekend plans and all that. Up there all they care about is how to stay warm in the winter. They adapted to where they live. Things that were so important to them here are not important anymore.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

The basic nature of intelligent consciousness is to pursue knowledge, truth... GOD. Whatever the matter is, be it of use or not, the human mind cannot dwell on untruth.

So I deserve to know!

Yes... but unfortunately it seems like most humans are doing just fine dwelling on untruth these days. Most people are so wrapped up in their own agenda they can't manage to look at the big picture.

We've been told truth and lies since birth, how is anyone supposed to be able to discern the difference? Apparently you know what is true and what isn't; I'm curious, what is untruth, in your mind? Examples, please.

You keep mentioning the big picture, what is the big picture? You must know since you obviously know the difference between fact and fiction.

I only know my own truth and untruth, it's silly to think I could speak for anyone else

What I mean is, it just seems to me that most people, around me anyway, are so busy with everyday bull#... I don't know. Have people lost the ability to question what they see on the news? read in a paper? hear from a friend? I don't know about anyone else but I was taught to question what I'm told, not just believe it.

What is untrue in my mind... hmmm... I'd have to start another thread, I have a million things in my mind that are, in my opinion, untrue.

The big picture... sure, I know what the big picture is. But it most likely doesn't apply to you or anyone else for that matter since we're all different people with different views. Apparently you are more interested in pointing out flaws in my opinion than giving any thought to the original question. But hey, that's okay too. It's part of what makes this interesting.

I'm not anyone to say what's true and what's not true. I only do that in my own life. The only thing I can say for sure is everything I know as fact today will probably change tomorrow. End o story.

...I most certainly answered your initial question with much thought put into my answer, it's on the first page--you are more than welcome to look for it. You responded to it too, in fact.

If you only know your own version of untruth, then everyone is wrapped up in your version of untruth? That seems egotistical to me, personally.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

stupid question....really stupid question.... are you a kid or dense?

if our government is dealing with them it involves us. if the deals go well it affects us if they go bad it affects us. what if we are sold out to et by our government and we never had say in it since we don't even know they exist.

if our government does not deal with et but know about them I would like to know if they are hostile or friendly. so if I ever meet one I know whether I should run fight or interact with et.

these are just obvious no brained ones.. it affects me so I should know

edit on 28-9-2011 by yaluk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Hi,

why ? In order to be trully united people. In order to have a hope to travel to other planets. To respect this one. To be an earthling and not an american or french or...

In order to show to people how it's futil to kill each other for a little amount of territory like cats. In order to unblock humanity conscience, in order to say "WE". In order to have a better cooperation between us. I personnaly think that we need one government (like in 5th element
) in order to think to everybody and stop being selfish. I know it's sound like communism but no, it's not communism. We need to think globaly and i trully think that the disclosure can help this.

We'll finaly acknoledge that there is other way to move. There are other forms of energy and the curiosity of humanity will try to understand those ways and will evolve technologically.

There will be some problem for some persons to accept the existence of aliens being but the majority of people will evolve in the good way. The humanity will reach another step. A huge step.

After reading this post, you'll understand why some people who have power will not let this happen.

PS : sorry for my bad english

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

So I deserve to know!

...I most certainly answered your initial question with much thought put into my answer, it's on the first page--you are more than welcome to look for it. You responded to it too, in fact.

If you only know your own version of untruth, then everyone is wrapped up in your version of untruth? That seems egotistical to me, personally.

Oh sorry.... you did. My bad.

And I agree with what you had to say. But... you asked me why I don't think we deserve to know. I never said I don't think we deserve to know. I would love to know.. I am just asking the question. Many people go around saying they deserve this or they deserve that but have no answer for why they want it so badly.

No one has anything to do with my version of truth or untruth. If that was the case I wouldn't have asked the question in the first place, because I wouldn't care what people had to say about it. I'm just saying that I don't need acknowledgement from anyone to confirm what I personally believe to be true, which I haven't even metioned so it really has nothing to do with the question.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Skorpiogurl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by yaluk

stupid question....really stupid question.... are you a kid or dense?

if our government is dealing with them it involves us. if the deals go well it affects us if they go bad it affects us. what if we are sold out to et by our government and we never had say in it since we don't even know they exist.

if our government does not deal with et but know about them I would like to know if they are hostile or friendly. so if I ever meet one I know whether I should run fight or interact with et.

these are just obvious no brained ones.. it affects me so I should know

edit on 28-9-2011 by yaluk because: (no reason given)

Didn't your mother ever teach you that there is no such thing as a stupid question.....?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I actually asked if you think we don't deserve to know, not why you think we don't deserve to know
But your position is a bit more clear to me now, I can sort of see where you're coming from (albeit I disagree)...but at the very least, we don't deserve to be constantly lied to about ET, UFO, etc., etc. wouldn't you agree? There's plenty of insurmountable evidence pointing towards these topics, regardless of what the debunkers attest to.

Knowledge and truth should be open source and spread amongst everyone, regardless of the subject.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I actually asked if you think we don't deserve to know, not why you think we don't deserve to know
But your position is a bit more clear to me now, I can sort of see where you're coming from (albeit I disagree)...but at the very least, we don't deserve to be constantly lied to about ET, UFO, etc., etc. wouldn't you agree? There's plenty of surmountable evidence pointing towards these topics, regardless of what the debunkers attest to.

Knowledge and truth should be open source and spread amongst everyone, regardless of the subject.

Yeah, I shouldn't assume that people automatically know what I'm talking about just by being around me. There goes that ego again!
joking...

No, we don't deserve to be constantly lied too, that we can definitely agree on!

Maybe, just maybe there's a slight possibility that these people who do have the knowledge, who ever they are, have it and keep it for a reason beyond what we think? Just more to consider.

I just wish people would start questioning things and coming up with their own answers and truth. There's alot to decipher out there but I think we all have it in us to instinctively know what's real and what's not real.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I don't know. Some people think that they are so smart that they should be informed and consulted on every little thing that might have an impact on their lives, whether they have control of it or not. They have childish and immature notions in their minds about "truth," and "freedom," and so on, and believe they have a "right" to these things. It's just silliness, and clearly illustrates just how much they don't deserve to know everything.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I would like to know just because im curious im part of the newer generation i wouldn't be scared of beings from another world if anything i would ask them there options on facts of life exchange experiences.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Most times when I read a thread about UFO's, specifically related to disclosure, I run across the statement: "we deserve to know the truth."

So my question is, why?

The people deserve to know the truth about full ET disclosure - Be it for a sense of relief that "we are not alone," religious reasons, stop for being called a "tin foil hat" reasons. But the main reason... Is mainly why I think that President Obama does not want to release any information about full ET disclosure.

President Obama knows that if he released full ET disclosure at this time, he would be afraid that he would be labled as the biggest gun marketeer on our planet, if not already, [ because of people's suspicions that he is anti-gun rights,]. If the U.S. public "knew" the truth about ET- since they fully deserve to know the truth- The majority of the public will go out and buy gun's till they are armed to the teeth; for protection of there families from ET if needbe.

I already "know" the truth about ET, but that is only a partial reason why I am armed to the teeth - Not to battle with ET, unless necessary - But to prove to ET, that I am a trained marksman, and hope they would take me along; because I would be "good in a fight."

edit on 28-9-2011 by Erno86 because: grammar

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by graphuto

Originally posted by iunlimited491
Because it would question the religious foundations of the world. Everything people were told prior, would change... the beliefs of millions would become seemingly irrelevant... and it would answer dozens of other questions pertaining to numerous topics.

Why do people say this? Alien life would question the religious foundations of the world? Ridiculous. Who's to say each (theoretical) planet doesn't have it's own version of the Bible?

So your implying the myth of "Jesus" is like Santa Clause? Flying around to various planets, punishing the naughty and rewarding the nice? Be real, it would absolutely question religion... your talking about the moment of creation, when the "religious" say god created the universe... I wouldn't be the first one to say, that's scientifically doubtful. And plus, millions would finally realize that chances are... you might be worshiping "extra-terrestrials."

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Sorry if this has already been stated, I haven't had a chance to read all the posts yet. I'm about to walk into class, but to make it very simple, it is the people who give the government their power and money. They work for us. Yes, we have a right to know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join