It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

A simple question....

page: 2
6
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee
reply to post by Skorpiogurl
 


Because of the simple fact that we have been lied to.

The Military Industrial Complex and their fascist leaders have in turn used the Alien Technology in which they've garnered and gained access to in order to only enhance their own weapon technology in order to reign supreme in the objective of ruling the world, as the Third Reich attempted to.

That is why.


Why thank you. This is more along the line of how I think. It has nothing to do with protecting anyone, it has everything to do with greed.




posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl
Most times when I read a thread about UFO's, specifically related to disclosure, I run across the statement: "we deserve to know the truth."

So my question is, why?

Why do people feel they deserve to know the truth?



Deserve? It's not an honor. It's a birth-right. Without the bigger picture none of this makes sense. Not to a deep person such as myself.
Do you really think we were born just to be bossed around (by the PTB), go to school, go to work, earn money, get a home, maybe have a family, get old and die? Really?


Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


There's so much more. With every generation born, we get further and further away from our roots--truth--and purpose.

Part of the problem as I see it is: we're not supposed to learn this. We're supposed to remember this. Very few go inward. It's almost instinctual now we all reach outward. We're conditioned to seek out to others for answers.... instead of going quietly within. After all, there's no profit/money to be made if THAT was shared.

Besides, truth isn't taught. It's realized anyway.

But we've been conditioned (polluted) to rely and depend on others for EVERYTHING. It's kinda pathetic if you think about it.
Hell....we wouldn't even know how to blow our noses properly if it weren't for those Puff tissue commercials!

edit on 28-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: grammar



posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl

Originally posted by iunlimited491
Because it would question the religious foundations of the world. Everything people were told prior, would change... the beliefs of millions would become seemingly irrelevant... and it would answer dozens of other questions pertaining to numerous topics.


Eh... thanks, but I don't buy that


Which part of what he says do you disagree with?


The part about religious foundations of the world.



posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl
Most times when I read a thread about UFO's, specifically related to disclosure, I run across the statement: "we deserve to know the truth."

So my question is, why?

Why do people feel they deserve to know the truth?



Deserve? It's not an honor. It's a birth-right. Without the bigger picture none of this makes sense. Not to a deep person such as myself.
Do you really think we were born just to be bossed around (by the PTB), go to school, go to work, earn money, get a home, maybe have a family, get old and die? Really?


Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


There's so much more. With every generation born, we get further and further away from our roots--truth--and purpose.

Part of the problem as I see it is: we're not supposed to learn this. We're supposed to remember this. Very few go inward. It's almost instinctual now we all reach outward. We're conditioned to seek out to others for answers.... instead of going quietly within. After all, there's no profit/money to be made if THAT was shared.

Besides, truth isn't taught. It's realized anyway.

But we've been conditioned (polluted) to rely and depend on others for EVERYTHING. It's kinda pathetic if you think about it.
Hell....we wouldn't even know how to blow our noses properly if it weren't for those Puff tissue commercials!

edit on 28-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: grammar



Part of the problem as I see it is: we're not supposed to be learn this. We're supposed to remember this. Very few go inward. It's almost instinctual now we all reach outward. We're conditioned to seek out to others for answers.... instead of going quietly within. After all, there's no profit/money to be made if THAT was shared.


Which is why in one of my previous comments I said that I know what I know and I've never needed acknowledgement or validation from anyone. Sometimes, we don't have to remember because sometimes we never really forgot.



posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Skorpiogurl
 


"So my question is, why?

Why do people feel they deserve to know the truth?"


Why not ?


Off with your head !



We= Tax payers


Them = our bitches


Our money , our system , our truth !


although its been hijacked now but you get the jest of it



posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Religion has absolutely nothing to do with aliens in the universe I mean come on now so they worship somebody else shoot my family is indian we worship the sun.....it provides light, warmth, food. christians worship whom ever they do catholics worship somebody to.....the only reason why religion and other worldly aliens would run into problems is because for some reason the "CHURCH" cant handle the fact of looking like retards when it comes to preaching the great book of aesop fables as the true when all along it was just a great childrens book of the ages.



posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The basic nature of intelligent consciousness is to pursue knowledge, truth... GOD. Whatever the matter is, be it of use or not, the human mind cannot dwell on untruth.

So I deserve to know!




posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl
Most times when I read a thread about UFO's, specifically related to disclosure, I run across the statement: "we deserve to know the truth."

So my question is, why?

Why do people feel they deserve to know the truth?


Because we're Americans and technically our government isn't supposed to be secretive. Of course, all governments turn to crap rather quickly which is why I'm convinced that there has to be a better way to run our nations and our world...

As far as what the truth is, it's hard to say. The UFO people say they want the truth, but they already know what they want to hear and anything less won't be good enough for them. So if the government "comes clean" and says it's their advanced technology, expect a series of groans and protests, because these people want aliens. That's the only "truth" they're willing to accept.

I'm not saying life doesn't exist out there somewhere, but the fact that there's so much hype all over television about aliens leads me to believe that the idea we're currently being visited may not really be the case. It's supposed to be this super secret thing that they'll whack you over...but tune into Ancient Aliens at 7PM on Sunday! TV is used for conditioning and propaganda purposes so that's not an accident.

I think Jesse Ventura's show was mostly hammed up nonsense, but did you see how quickly that Police State show got pulled? I don't know what's really going on, just stuff I read on the internet from people with an agenda, which is pretty much everyone...but that got pulled because it seemed to subtly accuse the government of plotting a genocide or some type of mass murder. Well that didn't go over AT ALL. You can still see it on the internet, but they weren't going to take any chances with it so they put pressure on Tru TV to pull it. Well, I don't know that, but I know why they would if they did. It was basically advocating getting prepared for civil defense in case there's a scenario where martial law is declared and where military is allowed to shoot people for whatever reason. Of course they're not supposed to do what they did, but any collective entity in it's right mind, regardless of their true intentions, are going to squash that real quick. That's just plain survival mode right there.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Wrath because: To improve my wording

edit on 28-9-2011 by Wrath because: typo



posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl

Originally posted by Klassified

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl

Originally posted by iunlimited491
Because it would question the religious foundations of the world. Everything people were told prior, would change... the beliefs of millions would become seemingly irrelevant... and it would answer dozens of other questions pertaining to numerous topics.


Eh... thanks, but I don't buy that


Which part of what he says do you disagree with?


The part about religious foundations of the world.


For many, it would raise questions about our religious foundations. I personally know several people who would go off the deep end if intelligent alien life were officially acknowledged. Others, it wouldn't bother so much. But at the least, it would change the world as we know it. But I doubt it would end all religions.



posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MissCoyote
 


Thats were you are wrong, the bible is NOT! religion, is a history book, religion was invented by the Illuminati along with science as well. Tell me what is the name of the so call religion Jesus left us in this world? Name me one?



posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Dude christians are questioning there religion when the "RAPTURE" came and went when the holy whatever the worship never showed. OMG! I've never seen so many bum hurt people in my entire life beside the hallie comet.
waiting for the mothership
but then ya know maybe they were right lol to each his own.......



posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
reply to post by Skorpiogurl
 


"So my question is, why?

Why do people feel they deserve to know the truth?"


Why not ?


Off with your head !



We= Tax payers


Them = our bitches


Our money , our system , our truth !


although its been hijacked now but you get the jest of it


Agreed. Now if we, the tax payers could only convince them, the bitches of this... we'd be all set.



posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life
reply to post by MissCoyote
 


Thats were you are wrong, the bible is NOT! religion, is a history book, religion was invented by the Illuminati along with science as well. Tell me what is the name of the so call religion Jesus left us in this world? Name me one?


The Illuminati invented science?

That's ridiculous. People have been testing scientific theory since the dawn of man.



posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SambhavaamiYugeYuge
The basic nature of intelligent consciousness is to pursue knowledge, truth... GOD. Whatever the matter is, be it of use or not, the human mind cannot dwell on untruth.

So I deserve to know!



Yes... but unfortunately it seems like most humans are doing just fine dwelling on untruth these days. Most people are so wrapped up in their own agenda they can't manage to look at the big picture.



posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SambhavaamiYugeYuge
the human mind cannot dwell on untruth.



Maybe the more enlightened minds from ancient times couldn't live on untruths but we (not me though) almost thrive on it!

Because it almost seems, correct me if I'm wrong, the bigger the untruth-- the more believable it appears and the more it's accepted Because after all, who could (let alone who WOULD) perpetrate such monumental fibs? (rhetorical question).

Forgive me if I am about to insult a number of you fine people but two points of interest come to mind immediately when I think of perpetrating huge lies:
One, the Bible.
Two: Sept 11th.
(and three, everything else the Elite pushes for their own agenda)



posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It's not necessarily what people are told, it's what they're not told. This "truth" people "deserve to hear"...isn't really in any significant demand. Only a few are asking for it while everyone else goes about their business.



posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


I've never understood what makes a book written by men, translated and rewritten by men, retranslated and rewritten again by men...so sacred. You can still believe in your God and take pieces of the book that comfort you to heart. Just understand, if the bible was a bottle of vodka it would be watered down to about 20%.



posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrath
 


Do you know the history of Illuminati? I guess not, did you know that was the first "RELIGION" made by Scientist, Astronomers, and Spiritual Guides in other words priests, they were hiden in caves and thats were they created their secreat society, to avoid Christianity at the time cause they were messing with celestial beings in other words Extraterrestial beings. Christianity was really strong beliefe at the time this took place. And behold from Sumeria, Babylon and Rome came RELIGION.

Now! because of this people DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH, now people believe in so much religion that they have forgoten about the real God of creation and his motive here on earth ( divide and conquer ). Believe it or not people now are praying to Trinidadian gods and not the real God Yahweh the most high, do you know were all this praying energy goes to? Yep it goes to Satan and his version of a begotten son the Antichrist, why? Because Satan is imitating everything God have done and thats the reason he created his version of evolutionist human hybrid ( Humanoids aka Nephilim )
edit on 28-9-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl
Yes... but unfortunately it seems like most humans are doing just fine dwelling on untruth these days. Most people are so wrapped up in their own agenda they can't manage to look at the big picture.




Originally posted by Human_Alien
Maybe the more enlightened minds from ancient times couldn't live on untruths but we (not me though) almost thrive on it!

Because it almost seems, correct me if I'm wrong, the bigger the untruth-- the more believable it appears and the more it's accepted Because after all, who could (let alone who WOULD) perpetrate such monumental fibs? (rhetorical question).

Forgive me if I am about to insult a number of you fine people but two points of interest come to mind immediately when I think of perpetrating huge lies:
One, the Bible.
Two: Sept 11th.
(and three, everything else the Elite pushes for their own agenda)


Right, in this Kali Yuga or Iron age or Fourth World or whatever age, bad prevails over good and untruth prevails over truth. More and more ignorant minds are deceived by the lies.

However these people do not believe in the lies knowingly. They are led to believe that lies are truths. Human mind is simply not capable of believing in a lie knowing that it is a lie.

So as an awakened soul, if I know a lie is sold to me as truth, I will not accept it and will not rest until I find the truth.
edit on 28/9/2011 by SambhavaamiYugeYuge because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl

Originally posted by SambhavaamiYugeYuge
The basic nature of intelligent consciousness is to pursue knowledge, truth... GOD. Whatever the matter is, be it of use or not, the human mind cannot dwell on untruth.

So I deserve to know!



Yes... but unfortunately it seems like most humans are doing just fine dwelling on untruth these days. Most people are so wrapped up in their own agenda they can't manage to look at the big picture.


Dwelling on untruth? Who are you to say what is truth and what is untruth?
We've been told truth and lies since birth, how is anyone supposed to be able to discern the difference? Apparently you know what is true and what isn't; I'm curious, what is untruth, in your mind? Examples, please.

You keep mentioning the big picture, what is the big picture? You must know since you obviously know the difference between fact and fiction.
edit on 28-9-2011 by duhdiggitydan because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join