It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are you a southpaw? check this out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Notice the thumbs up is the left hand.

I am a left handed woman, in a right handed male dominated world.
Attitude is just a result of that.

My parents also had to fight the teachers to leave me lefty, however the b^**ch made me turn my paper the "right" way. So for a long time I was one of the lefties that wrote 'upside down'. I had to teach myself to write without turning my arm in a circle above the page. The other kids would just watch me write because it was so different to them.
Attitude is just a result of that.

So is it true we die younger than right handed people? Due to the work accidents on machinery that was made for others?

We should have a poll to find the real statistics of this idea. And how many of us have 'attitudes'.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MissPoovey

haha very nice! i mean i've always known it is a right handed world, but i never even thought about all the machinery that was devised to assist righty's and not lefty's... i mean i know, like scissors, as i mentioned earlier
, and notebooks, and pc mouse's and etc... but i never thought about heavy machinery... but it is true, i worked in a book binding factory many many years ago, and i remember a couple of the presses having the handles on the right side... weird, but true... and i used to bow hunt many a year ago also, and i remember having to look everywhere to find a bow i could use... and guns for that matter! the shell's often come out the side in front of my face nearly hitting me everytime... thanks for bringing machinery to my attention... guess i just didn't think about all that is truly for the right handed

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
lefty, never bothered with left-handed specialties. you feel your way through the correct angle with scizzors and such. just adapt, anyone doesn't like funky you punch em, or ignore, or laugh... too many ways to out-thunk the righties.

dunno if the average lefty more global in processing than most righties, it seems to be the case. got the whole uni, in my head i go thte whole world, in my psalms, i got the hoe swirls in my calikulus, songs of rythm unite, one verse, infinite possibilities.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join