It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Ron Paul / Jesse Ventura Ticket?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

where did you read this??????????? IF it is true, it will change the landscape.....for the better....and forever...and it just might save our country....Ron Paul can't win, on his own...and to be aligned with those monsters, in the rethuglican party means he loses my vote...and millions of others....however...IF he runs INDEPENDENT......AND, if Jesse Ventura runs with him, he very well could win....I would prefer JESSE FOR PRES AND RON FOR VP....we'll see....Ventura told us not to start the revolution without him....then he sued the TSA and disappeared.....so....we'll see if you made this up just to stir the pot,Hessling, or if it is real....time will tell....and God help us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Why do you say that? Ventura was elected a governor and most people I know think he's a good guy.

How is he political suicide becauase of inelectibility?

Now if you said, he's too liberal on some things... I would agree to a point, but it would pick up more liberal folks too. So I dunno.
edit on 28-9-2011 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

SOS....GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

a conspiracy theorist(ventura) in the white house ?

yeah cant argue that would be interesting.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by doryinaz

Oh, it's real...

You bring up a good point. Knowing that a large sector of RP's support comes from the middle, and yes even some on the left, how much effect will Ron's VP selection have? (Assuming he's on the ballot come November '12.)

Who would be a good choice if he runs Republican? Could lose a lot of support with the wrong choice.

Who would be a good choice if he runs Independent / Libertarian?

Gonna have to ponder that one.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I would love to see Ron Paul get the nomination he would be a fresh face to the business as usual lot. I am even going to register Elephant to vote for him in the primary.
As for Jesse gotta love the guy. Would he hurt Ron's chances? YES.
There should be a spot for him somwhere in the administration though. He appears honest to me.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
i just thought of something. do you think if ron paul was elected, and he found out about 9/11 being an inside job, would he tell the american people?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
They would have my vote.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Not at all a fan of this idea. I think Ron Paul is going to have a hard enough time as it is. He seems to on;y be popular online which is rather unfortunate. If he drops out of the Republican party and aligns himself with Ventura there is absolutely no hope he could beat Obama. He's too 'fringe' as it is right now. Sadly, h will need to become more mainstream to garner the votes. I know I sounded a little hipster there...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

I agree with Neo here. After all of his calls for transparency through various forums, from "The View" to "Conspiracy Theory".

Could you imagine Ventura looking directly at the camera and saying...

"Sorry, I cannot comment on that. That is a matter of National security."

And as VP, you know he would.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I think a great ticket could be Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich... bring the best of both parties.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
While many of us ATSers would love Ventura to run with Paul (me being one of them), the common sheeple would not consider for one second electing them. The MSM would probably ruin their chance of winning by talking about how Ventura is unamerican because he thinks 9/11 was an inside job, assassinations were done by our government and so on.

I would love to have Ron Paul / Jesse Ventura be in charge for the next 4 years, but I can't see how the ignorant masses would vote for that ticket with the MSM slandering them left and right. However Ventura was elected as governor, so he's not just some washed up wrestler/actor who wants some media attention.

If he doesn't win the Republican nomination, it would be great for the two to team up just for the hell of it and give it all they got. Just imagine what this country would be like after Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura had a chance to straighten things out.
edit on 28-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

If he doesn't win the Republican nomination, it would be great for the two to team up just for the hell of it and give it all they got. Just imagine what this country would be like after Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura had a chance to straighten things out.

Yes, that would be great.

What a wild election that would be if Paul did end up running as an Independent along with Jesse. Even if they didn't win, they'd sure rattle the Beltway crowd. Maybe then they would realize the voters are serious. That alone would make it worth it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join