It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for Jewish People

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Are there any Jewish secret societies? Lets say you get titles like High Priest (Insert name here) or Zealot or Pharisee etc....

I heard that there was a group called Kahane (SP?) but i am not sure if they are working for peace or a military victory over Philistines. I don't know if there really is anything secret about Kahane.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
[edit on 10/2/2004 by esther]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DetectivePerez
Are there any Jewish secret societies? Lets say you get titles like High Priest (Insert name here) or Zealot or Pharisee etc....

I heard that there was a group called Kahane (SP?) but i am not sure if they are working for peace or a military victory over Philistines. I don't know if there really is anything secret about Kahane.

Well, it's not a secret society, but there is a fairly popular service club known as the B'nai B'rith.

Kahane is Hebrew for Cohen, and the number of secret societies that use that title approaches infinity (not really, but you know
). There is a para-Martinist order known as the Elus Cohen. In fact, I believe I know an Elu Cohen, but I know nothing further about it.

There's a webpage on Kahane, but I believe that this website is more related to the ideas of Rabbi Meir Kahane.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The only Jewish secret scoiety i have heard of is the SABATEANS you can do a google search and find much information. This group is supposedly false Jews but I havent found that for sure. There is also individual Jews in all the other secret society's like Shimon Peres is a member of the Bildebergs.

Google search
www.google.com...

Yahoo search
search.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
[edit on 10/2/2004 by esther]

top topics

join