It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda warns Iran to 'Stop spreading 9-11 Conspiracy Theories'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

And after the Soviet-Afghan war they were hired by MPRI, whom has more 4 star generals under contract than the pentagon, so you need to rethink the date of the break, assuming there has been one. Whenever the Pentagon needs to do operations bypassing the congress or public at large, it is being outsourced to this private organisation. MPRI sent the manpower left from the Soviet Afghan war (and fresh recruits) to fight in Bosnia. 5 of the alleged 911 terrorists fought in Bosnia.
edit on 30-9-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

I hate to ask but, do you have a verifiable source for that statement? I mean, something that mentions them taking the Mujaheddin and using them by the MPRI?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Atta and 5 others of the alleged Terrorist were in Yugoslavia. So was MPRI. Maybe its all a coincidence. Maybe I am a chinese jet pilot.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
The riddle of the ominous word: Al qaeda = Aquadah

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

I dont get it. What has it to do with Alquaeda being mainly run by MPRI.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanteMustDie
I wonder what the skeptics of 9-11 have to say about this? Perhaps, considering the source, it isn't credible enough? What do you say ATS?

I have a habit of not believing what the Cia releases...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DanteMustDie

Damn its a good thing we got em! The story on Fox which I cannot seem to find mentioned Al Awaki by name.
edit on 2-10-2011 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Unfortunately it's all over the mainstream now, so the sheeple and morons will think Al Queda really would make a statement like that.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

I dont get it. What has it to do with Alquaeda being mainly run by MPRI.

Aqedah = The Sacrifice of Isaac.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
hey!

keep it up imadinnerjacket!!

maybe you can piss off alciada enough to attack and then kill them all!!

give credit where credit is due, it's only fair.

you both hate the great satan, join up!! too bad alciada is being trashed as we speak.

get some cool uniforms! no? well, hell. we just gonna have to bomb everyone, again! lol!!

but plenty (5 or 6) people, here will back you!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I can say one thing on this...and after reading all the replies in this thread.....

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

good to see so many people are finally getting clued in to how the CIA works...and how they put in place stay behind armies in almost every conflict so they infiltrate and use the propaganda machine to further the NWO cause in all these ILLEGAL wars.

the world is going into the point of major flux right now....sooooo please keep on getting prepared as we are going to have use our wits and create alliances with our nieghbors to fight for our freedoms.

Afghanistan now supplies over 90 percent of the world’s heroin, generating nearly $200 billion in revenue. Since the U.S. invasion on Oct. 7, 2001, opium output has increased 33-fold (to over 8,250 metric tons a year).

source

The taliban had almost eliminated poppy production....that is why the herion on the markets had dropped before the US invasion.....

but hence...we have more on the streets than ever before....Why do people think the US is so dead set against legalization....IT cuts into Black Ops funding.

Google Video Link

why would people come in and try to defend the CIA is kinda strange....do you like being lied to...do you like the world in continuous flux....do you like the way people promote hatred towards others.

look into the past to see the future...and you will understand how to control the slaves....the ned to be in a constant state of fear to be controlled.

yuppers definately people i would entrust with foriegn affairs and to better futher human advancement ....

nothing to see here folks.........but you can keep on believing the propoganda ....not sure about others....but i myself have travelled all over the world.....into some pretty awful places....but if it wasn't for all the government spewing crud about how they do things for the people , The people would get along just fine....It is all about keeping us living in fear of each other that makes money for the elite and makes them able to control us....heck ...just the fear of losing your job makes you do things that a lot of times is morally wrong...in which you neglect your family in the blindness of thinking that work is better for them.

What is better for them is showing them there is nothing to fear and sharing your love with them to make them stronger and better prepared to face all things that come their way.

edit on 053131p://f19Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

reply to post by GenRadek

Atta and 5 others of the alleged Terrorist were in Yugoslavia. So was MPRI. Maybe its all a coincidence. Maybe I am a chinese jet pilot.

Of course, it's also the case that Mohamedou Ould Slahi, a well known Al Qaida operative to both US and German intelligence, was in Hamburg, Germany at the same time as Mohammed Atta and two other hijackers, and he allowed Ramzi bin al-Shibhhe to stay at his apartment. Ramzi bin al-Shibhhe in turn was personal friends with Atta and routinely wired money to the hijackers.

Maybe it' a coincidence. Maybe I'm a truther who covers his ears screaming I CAN'T HEAR YOU and wallows in ridiculous five degrees of separation, "Bush knew someone, who knew someone, who knew someone, who knew someone, who knew Hiter" Kevin Bacon games instead.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

well in a strange way what you just stated would be more beneficial for Al Qaeda to have people Believe that their own Government were the perpetrators of 911 and they would not be saying anything to Iran about it....Unless it is as suspected and the Al qaeda is exactly as people have been suspecting and they are part of a CIaFunded stay behind army...then it would make perfect sense for them to try and deflect the guilt away from the US government......I mean it is hard to fight terror if people actually do find out the real terror comes from with in....makes it kinda hard to go fight illegal wars now doesn't it.....there is absolutely no benifit in Al Qaeda denoucing Iran for saying that 911 was a pre planned attack by the US citizans own government.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
how can a folder on a computer containing random "terrorists/intelegence assets" warn Iran to stop spreading theories about 9/11 ?

i just find it a bit hard to comprehend

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

The myth of "al Qaida" is built on an expansive foundation of many half-truths and hidden facts. It is a CIA creation. It was shaped by the agency to serve as a substitute "enemy" for America, replacing the Soviets whom the Islamist forces had driven from Afghanistan. Unknown American officials, at an indeterminate point in time, made the decision to fabricate the tale of a mythical worldwide network of Islamic terrorists from the exploits of the Afghan Mujahedeen. The CIA already had their own network of Islamic militant "freedom fighters," all that was needed were a few scattered terrorist attacks against US targets and a credible heroic figurehead, to serve as the "great leader."

Source

This entire article is full of useful information on Al-Qaeda. In regards to how the CIA operated myth was able to tell Iran to stop taking the credit, keep in mind this was stated by the 'author' in an English Al-Qaeda magazine.Clearly the publication is also CIA owned, and the magazine itself was only devised to further show the 'legitimacy' of its presence.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
lets look at Osama just for a Fun shall we.....As this is fun is it not.

Is this for real....good ole Timmy boy....

Time has been good on ol Timmy now hasn't it.....

but do we have conflicting presidential ideas here also...

seems there is some differing ideas.....this was in 1985....as they say thing move slowly in Governments....and i always thought they did not have long term goals.

“They hate our freedoms — our freedom of religion, our freedom of speech, our freedom to vote and assemble and disagree with each other.”
– George W. Bush, Address to a Joint Session of Congress and the American People, September 20, 2001

“These (Taliban) gentlemen are the moral equivalents of America’s Founding Fathers.”
— Ronald Wilson Reagan in 1985 while introducing the Mujahideen leaders to media on the White House lawn.

Source

things are really not as they seem are they.....there is to many coincedences in the whole 9/11 affair....the people whom blindly trust what is said by the OS i don't understand...Maybe the answers we seek are not always right on...but there are enough discrepencies to question things, To just faithfully believe is not what anyone whould do.....I think when things do not add up, one should look for the reasons why.

Questions ....so many many many questions.....why just believe......why not Question.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
i wonder why plantronics is mentiones. as far as i know all they produce are headphones

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanteMustDie

The terror group al Qaeda has found itself curiously in agreement with the “Great Satan” — which it calls the U.S. — in issuing a stern message to Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: stop spreading 9/11 conspiracy theories.

"Great Satan?" Has this term become synonymous with the USA?

Yes, that is what they have been calling us for a very long time.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join