It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda warns Iran to 'Stop spreading 9-11 Conspiracy Theories'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellis1234
If Al Qaeda are everywhere like the media say, then thats what i a lot of followers, which would be 100,000s? 1,000,000s? I would consider that a massive threat?

But my personal opinion is they are the CIA.

Well, this is from Dec of 2009

ABC News: President Obama's Secret - Only 100 al Qaeda Now in Afghanistan

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
They are right... The U.S. government had no direct hand in the 9/11 attacks... Unless their collective complacency and failure act counts. Al Qaeda was used as a proxy to attack the USA, but everyone is free to believe as they wish.

From another post of mine:

The Iranian President speaking so clearly to U.S. fringe groups and conspiracy theorists, anti-government/military activists etc. in the USA, and saying things they all like to hear, and agree with is not at all an accident.

The fact that so many in the US find this man appealing, and agree with almost ANYTHING he says is not merely coincidental.... The fact that so many younger Americans are buying his BS should be a bit unnerving...

But, who really knows?

It's plausible deniability... You cant be blamed for something you didn't allow yourself to have knowledge about.

In order words... tell the handlers working for you that they should just do their job *hint hint* and apart from that don't inform me or inform anyone that I told you not to inform me.

Never the less... in doesn't take the blame away from you as commander in chief. You are entirely responsible for anything any shadow government, so-called departent of "defense" (should be rename to DoO instead) or any agency or rogue agency that stands within the borders of your country.

Al Qaeda can say what ever they want, but they are still only the extended arm of some "no need to know" agency that again is the extended arm of the monetary elite.
Non of the people who work within any of these bodies have any spine or empathy for humanity and therefore they and their opinions or statements should be treated as such... with great disregard.
edit on 29/9/11 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyson45
wow, im all for people having there own opinions, especially on ats, but c'mon guys. this is why this site gets so much flak...al qaeda's not real?? pretty sure 2 of my buddies just came back from afghan. fighting the bastards. This is like the UFO topic backwards, there is so much evidence to PROOVE 9/11 was NOT an inside job and more evidence to PROOVE it WAS al qaeda, you just dont choose to look at it. and before you go and tell me "you obviously havent done your research" i have, ive looked at both sides of the argument very carefully and to say 9/11 was an inside job is like saying you still believe in santa. bring on the comments i would be happy to debate this and debunk you.

nice post,

see that's the problem. these guys would rather think the US would punch itself in the face than think anyone else would want to do it, and do it for oil/expansionism/blood lust.

then the other numchucks believe that we deserved it for crimes of being a bully for said, above.

the cia operates overseas. not on home soil.

maybe these people would be happier with x-boxes instead of real ak's?

goodoldave;

NYC firefighters are in on the conspiracy. The NYC police are in on the conspiracy. The NYPA is in on the conspiracy. Silverstein is in on the conspiracy. NORAD is in on the conspiracy. NATO is in on the conspiracy. NIST and FEMA are in on the conspiracy. MIT and Purdue are in on the conspiracy. The Red Cross is in on the conspiracy. Alex Jones and Judy Wood are in on the conspiracy. Heck, you and I are in on the conspiracy. Before, the only ones completely blameless in all of this was apparently Al Qaida...and now becuase of this article THEY'RE in on the conspiracy too. Who the [censored] *isn't* in on the conspiracy?

these people won't believe anyone cept eachother.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Al Qaeda when they were known as simply "mujahideen" along with former elements of what became Al Qaeda and the Taliban, along with Osama bin Laden were all CIA sponsored during the Soviet invasion and occupation of Afghanistan decades ago... The CIA through infiltration, funding, and supplies of sophisticated weaponry were KEY in defeating that Soviet army.

Long after that time passed, the CIA abandoned them... Mission accomplished.

Another enemy with loose ties to Pakistan moved in to gain that level of covert involvement in the region, especially with the new Al Qaeda and their leader Osama bin Laden.

The rest is history....

Believe what you want.

edit on 28-9-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

Hard to believe that the CIA would abandon a tool so useful to them and their geopolitical aspirations

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

wow, im all for people having there own opinions, especially on ats, but c'mon guys. this is why this site gets so much flak...al qaeda's not real?? pretty sure 2 of my buddies just came back from afghan. fighting the bastards. This is like the UFO topic backwards, there is so much evidence to PROOVE 9/11 was NOT an inside job and more evidence to PROOVE it WAS al qaeda, you just dont choose to look at it. and before you go and tell me "you obviously havent done your research" i have, ive looked at both sides of the argument very carefully and to say 9/11 was an inside job is like saying you still believe in santa. bring on the comments i would be happy to debate this and debunk you.

You do realise that al qaeda back in the old days were trained by the CIA? They might not have formal attachments anymore, but they don't need to because al qaeda is now performing exactly the secondary role they were created to fill, to spread fear.
Ask yourself why a government agency in the first round AT ALL would aid in the creation of an autonomous army which they not the very least control over. CIA doesn't make that kind of mistake without wanting to or being told to. The story of them only being needed for removing the old ruler in Afghanistan is only half true.

Look at history... wars generate profit, and the war on terror is no different. There doens't need to be any formal agreements or secret handshakes, there just needs to be fear and a mutual understanding amongst power elites how to make people agree to subject themselves to their bull# stories and laws.

Originally posted by bacci0909

Hard to believe that the CIA would abandon a tool so useful to them and their geopolitical aspirations

Exactly

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

reply to post by Corruption Exposed

and you truthers amaze me with your ability to take circumstantial evidence and believe its direct evidence. you have zero, absolute zero, proof of explosives in tower 7 or a missle hitting the pentagon. zero. yet we have pieces of the plane and demonstrations showing the weakness of the steel in those buildings. thats what amazes me.

how is nano-thermite, a US military-patented explosive that has no rightful business being anywhere near the trade center or the city of new york for that matter, zero evidence? what amazes me is that you can watch footage of building 7 collapsing and think it makes physical sense.. and we're not saying anything about proof of a missle, it's just become the most logical conclusion given the fact that a 737 hitting the pentagon is not a logical conclusion whatsoever

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DanteMustDie

Just More Propaganda out of nowhere.
That's part of the fun. Creedence to you for allocation and targeting.

So, Which side of the bread is your butter on?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

This whole conspiracy bit is getting really looney tune.

Then it's probably best to leave..

Don't you think?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

on the right: OBL

on the left.. the OBL from the video where he supposedly confessed to the attacks on 9/11

don't be foolish now..
edit on 29-9-2011 by bacci0909 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Don't you think?

yes and let you all carry on with a bucket of chicken and some first edition comic books of dumpsterman.

"best idea ever!"

or should i say it in klingon?
edit on 29-9-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

So now that you all know CIA is the terrorists.. How long must it take for people to realize it was the CIA along with Pakistan and Israel who took down the twin towers? When will people realize these wars are being fought based on lies, killing hundreds of thousands of people for NO REASON. What do you plan to do about this now that you know the truth? Grab some chips and troll some more forums letting them get away with it?
edit on 29-9-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks

Don't you think?

yes and let you all carry on with a bucket of chicken and some first edition comic books of dumpsterman.

"best idea ever!"

or should i say it in klingon?

yes, agreed

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

totally convinced me!

NOT!

the screen is blank!!!

well it was when i replied.

eta; lol! what does that prove? 15sec of "don't believe conspiracy theories"?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Al Qaeda and the Iranian Government can both kiss my oversize American butt. Propaganda machines fighting to the death as usual. What a waste of space and discussion. I guess I am officially a troll now..........

Ignore me for even posting. I am off to get some chips and dip.

edit on 29-9-2011 by Flint2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I know you won't believe it but just as the Bin Laden photos are often people or another person in dress up, the organizers of the terrorist attacks were paid huge aounts of money to pose as islamic terrorists for the CIA and FBI. You can go to the FBI website and look at the most wanted terrorists and I know from personal experience of knowing them, that at least three of them are Americans still walking around America with millions of dollars, all because of a little government dress up photo shoot..

I will never forget when these Americans received there VISA's with fake Islamic names..

edit on 29-9-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
alkaid(star)=al quaeda!!...illuminati ocultation....i mean "the big bear(constellation) hit the hunter dogs(constellation, twins, WTC)....the bear is RUSSIA,

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
More critical info just in:

Dear The West,
How dare certain infidels in your ranks spit on the name of a great man, Osama Bin Laden, by claiming that not only was he betraying his own people in working closely with Western agencies, but accusing said agencies of carrying out a complete hoax of his death! I can confirm he was a most loyal servant of Allah and Al-Queda, and was in fact very dishonourably killed by American forces in his house and then his body dumped on the same day.

Yours truly,

Osama Bin Laden's Mother

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
CIA (Al Qaeda) warns Iran to 'Stop spreading 9-11 Conspiracy Theories!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

I always considered The CIA to be a credible source.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubber-Ducky

"Arguing with conspiracy theorists is like arguing with a religious fundamentalist...you can hit them with all the logic and reason in the world and it won't do a thing. even though every single one of their accusations have been repeatedly proven false, they ignore it as part of the, you know, conspiracy. So...this same goverment that couldn't cover up a --- chick giving the president favors in the oval office can cover up the largest civilian attack on american soil ever?

The facts do not add up regarding 911 and you are being lied to about it by your government.

Did you know the same day 911 took place the reason they could not scramble fighter jets to intercept the hijacked planes was because at the very same time mock war games were being carried out part of which involved attacks on the twin towers...

Funny that when the 7/ bombings happened in London. The very same stations that were hit were having mock terrorist attacks carried out on them...

These are no mere coincidences. This is the powers that be covering their butts incase they get exposed... So yes I agree with the poster regarding the possibility of there being links between AL Quada and the CIA.

Further your quote is a little stereotypical and deeming... What on earth are you doing on such a website is you hold such views to be true... Maybe you would be better off watching the mainstream news channels...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join