It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda warns Iran to 'Stop spreading 9-11 Conspiracy Theories'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
"Al Qaeda" is a CIA, MI6, Mossad and Saudi Intelligence task force.

They're a lie, and not a real "Terrorist" group.

The El-ites tactics are a joke, to us at least lol, I can't believe people actually believe this....it just shows how mind controlled everybody really is.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I don;t know if Orwell would laugh or cry about this.
We've come so far to have sunk so low.
"our former allies that were our enemies who are now are allies again say...."
That makes it totally believable

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
I think some posters need to start buying a better grade of tin foil.

Still, it would be kind of neat if we could get Al Qaeda to start going after Iran.

If TPTB wanted "Al-Qaeda" to go after Iran, it would hav happened by now.

I got a tin foil hat you can borrow too, great quality!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DanteMustDie

I say, YOU NAILD IT!!!

Good job.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Long afterward, his name ended up on a list for a "Muslim reconciliation" event... A conspiracy?

Depends on what you are willing to believe... and who was actually involved... Pushing the theory forward that the USA was involved in the 9/11 attacks offers the true enemy even more advantages.

One thing that has always been consistent with Americans is their gullibility.

edit on 28-9-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

and you truthers amaze me with your ability to take circumstantial evidence and believe its direct evidence. you have zero, absolute zero, proof of explosives in tower 7 or a missle hitting the pentagon. zero. yet we have pieces of the plane and demonstrations showing the weakness of the steel in those buildings. thats what amazes me.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I got a tin foil hat you can borrow too, great quality!

Thank you for your kind offer. I have a good hat. Billet aluminum

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by tyson45

Apparently you don't know the difference between Al-Quada and the Taliban. It is all meant to confuse people who don't actually study the subject just bits and pieces then think they actually have understanding of the topic. The majority of the people in the US are too lazy to actually learn anything therefore they try to act like they do.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyson45
wow, im all for people having there own opinions, especially on ats, but c'mon guys. this is why this site gets so much flak...al qaeda's not real?? pretty sure 2 of my buddies just came back from afghan. fighting the bastards.

Alquaeda has not been found in Afghanistan ever. The war is against the Taliban and mainly local villages. I am not even sure Islam made it to some of those reclusive villages. They sure as hell dont speak or read arab. The 2 are not the same. Of course Alquaeda exists. Adam Pearlman was/is their second in command and they even have their own online magazine, "Inspire". The question is who funds and controls Alquaeda.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

wow, im all for people having there own opinions, especially on ats, but c'mon guys. this is why this site gets so much flak...al qaeda's not real?? pretty sure 2 of my buddies just came back from afghan. fighting the bastards. This is like the UFO topic backwards, there is so much evidence to PROOVE 9/11 was NOT an inside job and more evidence to PROOVE it WAS al qaeda, you just dont choose to look at it. and before you go and tell me "you obviously havent done your research" i have, ive looked at both sides of the argument very carefully and to say 9/11 was an inside job is like saying you still believe in santa. bring on the comments i would be happy to debate this and debunk you.

What do you expect? These trusters are so completely trusting of everything those damned fool conspiracy web sites are shovelling out that even screwball claims of Al Qaida being a CIA operation makes perfect sense in their world. Whenever evidence like this is presented that shows their claims are make believe, they simply conjure up more make believe to rationalize why they don't have to accept being wrong.

NYC firefighters are in on the conspiracy. The NYC police are in on the conspiracy. The NYPA is in on the conspiracy. Silverstein is in on the conspiracy. NORAD is in on the conspiracy. NATO is in on the conspiracy. NIST and FEMA are in on the conspiracy. MIT and Purdue are in on the conspiracy. The Red Cross is in on the conspiracy. Alex Jones and Judy Wood are in on the conspiracy. Heck, you and I are in on the conspiracy. Before, the only ones completely blameless in all of this was apparently Al Qaida...and now becuase of this article THEY'RE in on the conspiracy too. Who the [censored] *isn't* in on the conspiracy?

This whole conspiracy bit is getting really looney tune.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
In the Article posted: " The terror group al Qaeda has found itself curiously in agreement with the “Great Satan” — which it calls the U.S. — in issuing a stern message to Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: stop spreading 9/11 conspiracy theories."

The terror group Al Q has found itself curiously in agreement with the Great Satan... hahahahahahahahaha~
That sounds just like the CIA trying to cover their Ass...

We've known for years that Al Q originally was the *DataBase* concerning Russia..etc..etc...

Al Q = CIA/Russia/DataBase

Bin Laden denies 911...

So...In my humble opinion the name of this thread should be... "CIA warns Iran to *STOP spreading 9-11 Conspiracy Theories*

The utube video has SO MUCH GREAT INFORMATION and hard COLD FACTS... great watch!~

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
this is simple childs play.who went off the normal on the finger pointing ? usa gov.,so quick?usa gov.,after math shady handling of it?usa gov. in the real time shady handiling?usa gov.in deniying profesional private findings?usa gov. not protecting lives of witnesess killed off?usa gov.,usa gov.,usa gov. what was i saying?o yeah! usa gov.oh! who used it for extensions of power and limitacions of freedom and conquer?mmmmmmmm oyeah usa gov. am i missing something? usa gov.follow the trail of blood and you will find the animal,no rocket sience,usa gov.,fewwwwwwwwwww,usa gov.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

So, what's your point? The proof *we* have that 911 did NOT go down as the Government said it did is wrong? 911 was not an inside job?

If that's what you're saying.......................wow. I really didn't see anything from you in the way of *hard evidence*
I've seen TONS of *hard evidence* that 911 is definitely an inside job.

As far as this claim is concerned..........facts have been brought out...people with high credentials came out and told us what Al Q was originally. People have lost their lives trying to get the truth out.

I'll go up against anyone when it comes to Facts and ... your fiction!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
reply to post by GoodOlDave

So, what's your point? The proof *we* have that 911 did NOT go down as the Government said it did is wrong? 911 was not an inside job?

If that's what you're saying.......................wow. I really didn't see anything from you in the way of *hard evidence*

Come on, now, let's be serious here. You have absolutely NO "hard evidence" or even "soft" evidence. all you have is the innuendo dropping and outright lies those damned fool conspiracy web sites are shovelling out. If you peole had even a microbe of tangible evidence you trusters wouldn't need to wallow in these childish "Bush knew someone who knew someone who knew someone who knew someone who knew Hitler" games.

As far as this claim is concerned..........facts have been brought out...people with high credentials came out and told us what Al Q was originally. People have lost their lives trying to get the truth out.

I'll go up against anyone when it comes to Facts and ... your fiction!

All right then, you can start with this- please explain why Saudi Arabia acknowledged that 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi nationals, and please do it without accusing everyone under the sun of being secret gov't agents...

Saudi gov't acknowledges most of the hijackers were Saudi nationals

...and who are these "people whose lives have been lost trying to get the truth out"? That sounds like paranoia Alex Jones would be pushing out.
edit on 28-9-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Alquaeda has not been found in Afghanistan ever.

Right, the Battle of Tora Bora was fought between between US-led Afghans and the Salvation Army. Shah Ahmed Massoud really was killed by a couple of explosive reporters. The Taliban was lying when they said Bin Laden was in Afghanistan.

The war is against the Taliban and mainly local villages. I am not even sure Islam made it to some of those reclusive villages. They sure as hell dont speak or read arab.

Few Americans speak or read Hebrew or Greek, and yet somehow Christianity has gotten a foothold here.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1

Of course you have... and it has all been incredibly effective at convincing a great many people.

Amazing that it could have been pulled off the way it was, leaving the victim nation populous suspicious of their own government's role in the attack.. Motive being economic decline, and costly wars... and of course you must believe that the USA could pull off this conspiracy and through all of these years manage to keep everyone (it would require thousands) quiet... Ultimately, so the USA could (figuratively) shoot itself in the head?

Meanwhile the real enemy is plotting new, even more spectacular attacks with an entirely new "proxy" ... Just got to draw the USA into another war in the ME, to make it all happen....

Enjoy being oblivious to reality for as long as possible.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms
You mean CIA funded Al Qaeda? The group that mysteriously shows up in places that are vital to our national interests, and the very reason for the faux that is the "war on terror", that group?

Yeah the same ones that blow up buses, trains, planes and automobiles in crowded market streets, chop people's heads off, blow up disoctecs, hotels, and anything Western in India, Iraq, Indonesia, Pakistan, Yeman, Oman, Somalia. Oh yeah, and the same ones that threaten jihad and murder of anyone that disagrees with them or "insults" Islam. Yeah that AQ.

CIA funded? Are you still living in the past? This conspiracy version of world history is really starting to erode the intelligence level of our world. Recheck the facts on what really happened, instead of this BS.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

wow, im all for people having there own opinions, especially on ats, but c'mon guys. this is why this site gets so much flak...al qaeda's not real?? pretty sure 2 of my buddies just came back from afghan. fighting the bastards. This is like the UFO topic backwards, there is so much evidence to PROOVE 9/11 was NOT an inside job and more evidence to PROOVE it WAS al qaeda, you just dont choose to look at it. and before you go and tell me "you obviously havent done your research" i have, ive looked at both sides of the argument very carefully and to say 9/11 was an inside job is like saying you still believe in santa. bring on the comments i would be happy to debate this and debunk you.

Mate, let me break it down for you, in as few words as possible, so that you, and the people like you, can understand.....

"Al Qaeda" are "Not real" at the head of the group. They're LITERALLY real people, fighting on the ground, the same as coalition troops, fighting in the ME. But, like them, "The West(s)" "War on Terra"(See what I did their?!), is not a real fight against "Evil Terrorists" lol, it's not a real, just war...Ok?! The US, The UK and the rest of NATO etc, are not fighting for the freedoms of people half way around the world....this has nothing to do with Democracy.
The US alone has something like a 5th? of total world Military expenditure, and with her allies, have unlimited resources....so how is it that the "Terrorists" haven't been defeated yet?
Where I they getting their funding? Maybe it's the old boogie man...."The Commies"?!?!?

It's the same with the Taliban...

Look into the production levels of Opium in Afghanistan, before the invasion in 2001!
You people do know that the CIA ran the drug operations in Vietnam, don't you?
it's the same plan, just recycled.

They are literally just a group set up to cause havoc, whenever the globalists need pretext for War, or for the creation of new laws, like the US "Patriot Act", for instance. If the "Reality" which we supposedly live in each day, the reality that we are fed by the Establishment, by the media, each day, was real, then there wouldn't be holes in all the "Official" stories lol, the whole thing is like a bloody sieve, mate.

So many mind controlled zombies around, so few people actually awake.....sooo alone....

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tyson45

OMG... wth? Is the Government paying you to say these things? That is in NO WAY a sarcastic comment. I'm really very serious when I ask. There's No proof? omg... there is TONS of proof that a missile hit the Pentagon and TONS of proof that building 7 was brought down by demolition. Larry Silverstien is one of the people that opened his mouth about it. They didn't get the memo *in time* that they were NOT suppose to tell us that they brought the building down by demolition. Besides Larry... the BBC accidentally reported to soon that building 7 had fallen. The BBC evidence alone stands on it's own.

The pentagon... before the building collapsed (and we have video) the entrance from the missile left a perfect hole and left windows right next to the hole intact. The missile left the spool of cable right in front of the hole...alone. And those are just a few of the hard cold evidence we have! Not to mention CIA agents picking up and hiding the few derbies left outside the Pentagon. When there is a crime... ALL EVIDENCE stays where it's at until pictures are taken, measurements, etc..etc.. they did NONE of that. Also...the CIA swooped down on all business with Security Camera's and took the tapes. I don't want to hear they did it for National Security. I'll save you the embarrassment of bringing that one up. If that was the case... ALL TAPES concerning 911 would have been confiscated when detected. If they had NOTHING to hide...then they would have released the whole VIDEO from even their own location in full and not a mere 2 seconds which funny enough proves it was a missile and not a plane that hit the pentagon.

Also.. if you would have studied the way they built the Pentagon and the WTC... you wouldn't embarrass yourself by saying what you've said. Go back and do your homework. As someone above said: You've got to investigate before you say something and it's way obvious that you have not.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Do you mean Youtube videos presented by non professionals?
How would you feel if that type of evidence was admitted in a trial where you were the defendant?

Show me some evidence presented by professionals who are not selling books or DVDs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join