It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist in town: UK wrong on rights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

A convicted terrorist in London has been released halfway through his sentence – and despite being deemed “the highest risk to the public”, it seems that the public is just going to have to deal with it. Filled with hate? Check. Convicted of involvement in the July 21, 2005 bombings in London? Check. Graded highest possible risk to the public? Check. But there’s one more check that Siraj Yassin Abdullah Ali is getting – from the British taxpayers. Released early, he is now living in a bail hostel and getting welfare handouts funded by taxpayer money – on a quiet residential street in the British capital, among the very people he and his terrorist cohorts were planning to kill. In a move that has caused outrage in the nation, activist lawyers have prevented Mr. Ali from being deported back to his native Eritrea – because, supposedly, his human rights would be violated there.

rt.com...

He has been given his life back, even though he has been convincted of his involvement in the bombings. He would get his human rights violated in a his home country but he can stay in the country he 'hates' and commited crimes against and receive the taxpayers money to fund his stay.

On comparison, another article today a High Court Judge has ruled that a brain-damaged woman should not be allowed to die, even though the family argued that she was in pain. When a dog or a horse is in pain we can chose if they die or live with the pain, why can't our human rights stretch to that, being able to chose death?

www.bbc.co.uk...

A foreign terrorist who has been given his life back after 3 years and allowed to live in this country to protect his human rights and a UK Citizen who has been ruled against dying. My opinion is that we should be able to chose when we die, its not anyone elses choice to make, if I were in that state, i would prefer to die then live in constant pain.

Human rights gone wrong?

Can you move to right forum, i am new to this, sorry.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Ellis1234 because: wrong forum

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
A convicted terrorist shouldn't have his rights worried about, and that just is a blatant sign that those people who advocated for him support murder in the name of some random deity.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
hi op

whats that old saying
runaway live to fight another day

welcome to my britain
get caught put away
out to fight another day

what the f**k is this country coming to
grade 1 terrorist let out to meet back up with the other murdering plotting bastardos
its like basically the frigging do gooders have given him a get out of jail free card

all this means is that bastardo will be more carefull next time round
expect more of these atrocities

heres my ad for britain

Welcome to our shores
we are looking for individuals or partys that:

are child molestors
terrorists
drug dealers
and anyone that is not a british national

good bye my beloved britain

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

I am 19 and i have seen the change in this country in just several years. Society has changed drastically and if the future is more then its not going to get better without change.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
anyone know his address, i gotta backpack with his name on it

top topics

join