It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama will win. As predicted. And guess who's tho blame...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Obama is elitist, and in bed with Wallstreet, but he's tried his best I think having been dealt a very bad hand.

What's absurd is the irrational American hatred against him.

So I guess whoever ends up as President will always become a future devil in the eyes of much of the population. Doesn't bode well for up and comers considering a career in public service!

The USA is f''d up. It's like a circus. Turn off your TV's and tie one on, get laid, smoke some '___' or something, anything other than what you're doing because it's not working all around, that much is plainly obvious.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
Obama is elitist, and in bed with Wallstreet, but he's tried his best I think having been dealt a very bad hand.

What's absurd is the irrational American hatred against him.

So I guess whoever ends up as President will always become a future devil in the eyes of much of the population. Doesn't bode well for up and comers considering a career in public service!

The USA is f''d up. It's like a circus. Turn off your TV's and tie one on, get laid, smoke some '___' or something, anything other than what you're doing because it's not working all around, that much is plainly obvious.

No sympathies for the man. He ran for President. Did he think that because he was different that things would all work out?

If he didn't know what he was getting into...and I don't think he did, then that will be his legacy. Another Carter.

That is one one of the reasons I like Paul and Cain. They seem to get it and realize that it is not a easy job. It should be one that you actually care about....for America. Not the base.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
We are one of the few highly developed nations to be stuck in a false 2 party system. People are willing to settle for the lesser of 2 very bad choices because they've been programmed to believe they're the only realistic choices.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

Obama is done, and war with Iran is a certainty. Millions will die my friend!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

You criticize me for pointing out facts?

No, I criticize you for your obvious ignorance, your racism,and your clear propensity for lying. And I mock you for being a moderator while you do this - Stormfront with flying saucers.

I said some people will support him based on his policies. Both black and white. But at the same time some people will vote either for or against him just because he is black.

Actually, you pointed out that "even people who aren't black like obama" and that white people voted for him out of "white guilt." Please, try to not alter your plainly visible argument.

I've seen many pundits claim he will carry 80% of the black vote but only 30% of the white vote, and the only issue undetermined in the election is how large the black turnout will or will not be. That is a legitimate opinion.

Know why? because Democrats seize 80% of the black vote, damn near every election. White, black, latono, whatever the democratic candidate is, they're almost assured 80% of the black vote. Why? becuase - this may be a surprise for some ATS moderators and posters - black people aren't stupid. republican policies are against the interests of most blacks - in fact they're against most Americans, but the republican party has successfully managed to split at least one part of our national skin-tone spectrum off the greater group. Damn shame, that.

There are some people that will vote a pure Democratic card, so he will get those, and he will lose the pure Republican purists. That is legitimate.

You're changing your argument again.

Both of those claims are completely irrational and illogical, yet still legitimate and true.

Actually they are completely logical. People who feel the republicans' platform are best will vote straight Republican. Same on the Democratic side of this. I know it can be confusing to those people whose political opinion hinges solely on who is most "anti-establishment" at a given moment, but there really are people who feel that this party or that party really are the best reflection of their own interests. They represent this in their voting habits.

But again, you dismissed them as a mob of race-loyalist blacks and self-hating whites.

For me, the real question is how many people will actually vote based on records, and policies, and honest evaluations of their candidates. That is where the election should be won or lost, but alas, those people are few and far between.

And you very clearly add to their number, since not only do you obviously not have the first #ing clue what Ron Paul is about, but you also believe race to be a crucual matter to determine votes on.

Instead, we have people like you that bring out the "racist" card at the first opportunity. There is a big difference in me stating well-accepted facts, and you calling people "self-hating racists."

...Let's go back and see what you said.

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by neo96

It is really odd they way some people (not just black people) worship Obama.
(...)
Then, he always has that racist guilt. Some people will be afraid NOT to vote for him, because of their white guilt.

Here's the thing. You say racist stuff, I will call you a racist. If you accuse white people of voting for a guy purely out of "white guilt" then you are, in fact, the one accusing them of being self-hating.

I think at this point you have two options.
1) Man up and just be a damn racist and be happy with it.
or
2) Reflect on your attitudes and seek to rectify whatever dysfunction causes this.

Stop sniveling about getting called out for stuff you say.
edit on 28/9/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
If Paul doesn't win then I think america will be getting what it deserves. He is the only one that has been consistent. Very rare for a politician.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Even beyond all my policy criticisms of Paul (And god, there's a heap) there's a problem with both him and his slavering horde of 17 year old internet dweebs.

He's a legislator. He's been a legislator forever. And when I hear him in the debates, he talks like a dude running for - wait for it - a legislative seat. And his deadhead followers all point at him and say "He's going to pass this law, he's going to repeal that one, he's going to blah blah blah blah..."

The president is an executive seat. While some past presidents have tried to turn it into a legislative position , I don't think Paul will actually try that. Instead I think he'll find himself hemmed in, in a job he doesn't how how to perform, completely out of his element, and facing a screaming horde of ninnies who, much like Obama's sychophants in may 2009, didn't, can't, and won't understand that the president is not a wizard.

So for starters, he doesn't "get it," and even if by some weird confluence of events he gets the nomination and wins (who crossed the streams?!) he's not going to end up doing what you guys want him to do - mainly because he can't.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by TDawgRex

Even beyond all my policy criticisms of Paul (And god, there's a heap) there's a problem with both him and his slavering horde of 17 year old internet dweebs.

He's a legislator. He's been a legislator forever. And when I hear him in the debates, he talks like a dude running for - wait for it - a legislative seat. And his deadhead followers all point at him and say "He's going to pass this law, he's going to repeal that one, he's going to blah blah blah blah..."

The president is an executive seat. While some past presidents have tried to turn it into a legislative position , I don't think Paul will actually try that. Instead I think he'll find himself hemmed in, in a job he doesn't how how to perform, completely out of his element, and facing a screaming horde of ninnies who, much like Obama's sychophants in may 2009, didn't, can't, and won't understand that the president is not a wizard.

So for starters, he doesn't "get it," and even if by some weird confluence of events he gets the nomination and wins (who crossed the streams?!) he's not going to end up doing what you guys want him to do - mainly because he can't.

What you say has merit, but Obama is doing the same. Legislating from a executive position thru executive orders. It hasn't gone well for him either has it? And he has relevantly no experience at Beltway politics as well.

Could Paul do it alone…nope. Nor could Cain. But I think together they could bring bi-partisanship back to Congress.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rbnhd76

I like this guy
The slumbering giant, we the people awaken.
Ill check out more vids before I secure my vote

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
This is almost as bad as saying Ron Paul won't win.

Obama won't win if WE stand up and vote for the right man to get into office.

RP 2012. Let's get our sh*t together.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
This is almost as bad as saying Ron Paul won't win.

Obama won't win if WE stand up and vote for the right man to get into office.

RP 2012. Let's get our sh*t together.

It takes more than sh*t to get a candidate elected. It takes money for the media blitz, bumperstickers, and all the other Red white and blue BS that goes along with a campaign. If RP doesn't get the gop nomination, and I don't think he will, where is the money going to come from for the campaign? Grassroots/TPM had better get started on raising money to even make a halfassed third party run for the WH. As exciting as an internet frenzy is....it don't mean jack in the real world.

I can guarantee you that if Rush doesn't get behind RP; he don't stand a chance because Rush is more influential in the conservative right wing world than anyone can imagine. And Rush is the prime GOP shill and will back who ever the GOP big dogs tell him to back.

Politics is ugly and unfair and seldom makes any sense.
edit on 28-9-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I'm pretty confident this is Paul's chance.

The more we educate people, the better chances he has and right now, things are looking quite good whether you like it or not.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

reply to post by whaaa

I'm pretty confident this is Paul's chance.

The more we educate people, the better chances he has and right now, things are looking quite good whether you like it or not.

What are you doing to educate people about Dr. Paul? Posting on ATS........

And for your information I would like to see Dr. Paul make 3rd party, successful run, but let's be pragmatic, It takes money. Politics is about money! Who are the corporations that will back Dr. Paul?

I'm not saying that fund raising for Dr. Paul from a grassroots, www, level is impossible but for it to be successful, START NOW or else the corporate oligarchy will steamroll these elections just like they have for the past 35 years.

I will vote for Dr. Paul on his anti war stance alone. I voted for Obama on that assumption and he chumped us out.

edit on 29-9-2011 by whaaa because: O_o

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

He has the worst approval rating of any president.
He messed things up worse than bush.
He's the most hated president ever.

There is no winning.
There is only a set up.
You really think they let the people of the country PICK??
Even if they did, there are so many minorities they'd pick him just cause he's not White!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

edit on 29-9-2011 by Pawel420nj because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Actually, doing a documentary on Ron Paul and part of the local Ron Paul group here in the area. Doing a sign bomb in a few weeks.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

reply to post by whaaa

Actually, doing a documentary on Ron Paul and part of the local Ron Paul group here in the area. Doing a sign bomb in a few weeks.

As a New Media producer myself www.sag.org... I would like to see your documentary on Dr. Paul.
Good Luck!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
It's fairly obvious that, unless something completely insane and unprecedented happens, Obama will be re-elected.

The GOP is, at this point, eating it's own candidates alive (always the threat is a primary) and so far the MOST consistently popular candidate is Mitt Romney. (Hilariously, this could be the mirror or 2004, when a struggling Democrat party choose a certain Massachusetts Senator as its candidate... remember what happened?)

A few things that should be clear at this point:

- The party refuses to align behind Ron Paul. That's not gonna change. Sorry guys.
- The party is very scared of Obama... one poor debate and they've started sticking the knife into Rick Perry... not because of his (insane) policies, but because of his performance. They think he can't win. They're right.
- The Tea Party won't have a real say in the outcome of the primaries (Bachmann is toast, Perry is floundering and the businessmen are winning...looks like we may get another CEO Presidential candidate.... just like Bush Jr.)

So, what does this all mean?

Well, look... do ANY of you think that Romney can ACTUALLY beat Obama? Really?

So, unless someone with a REAL chance (sorry Sarah) enters the field, expect a pretty definitive Obama win.

And whose to blame? The GOP of course. They allowed their ranks to be swamped with ideologues and now their party is completely divided.

Good news for those that don't like Republican "policies" (that's me) but bad news for those that like white rich guys as President.

If Ron Paul doesn't win i am leaving the Republican Party. I am sick of voting for the less of two perceived evils and simply refuse to do it anymore. I am sick of these loser candidates being shoved down our throats because they have connections.

Ron Paul 2012 or Bust!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

nice....i was thinking about making as many signs as i can and putting them every fkin where i can....i checked staples...i def cant afford 20 bucks per sign......well see how it works out....keep up the good work dude !!!!!

=================== Dr Ronald Paul MD 2012 ====================

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

if ron paul doesnt win the nomination and the election im leaving the United States...there will be no point in staying all the rest of candidates will be more of the same....herman cain is no different even though some stupid people think he is....if anyone is different its gary johnson or that hunt guy

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join