It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama will win. As predicted. And guess who's tho blame...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Obama does not stand any chance whatsoever of being re-elected. Just not gonna happen...

WHY?

Besides the fact he is an incompetent fool... why does anyone think that regardless of all the impeachable dirt that has been dug up on him that nothing has been done?

Its the "OJ" effect.

They are afraid to touch any of the issues that really matter about Obama because after he got elected in a frenzy of stupidity they realized they were had big time. IF the truth really came out about Obama, everything he has done since being in office would be null and void and it would cause the biggest legal mess the nation has ever seen, not to mention most likely starting a race war. The easy way is just to let his term quietly expire and try to clean up the mess he has made.

As I have said so many times to so many people... "IF I were President and I HATED America, I would be doing EXACTLY what Obama is doing"

After he is out of office... the truth will come to light because those of us who love our nation will keep digging until we expose him for what he is.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

Yep, Republicans in Washington would rather have Obama as president than Ron Paul...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

why does anyone think that regardless of all the impeachable dirt that has been dug up on him that nothing has been done?

What impeachable dirt? You realize you shouldn't believe anything you read online, right?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I will admit to not having read the whole thread. I just want to add and I apologize if someone else mentioned it.

Obama is being torn to shreds by his own party as well. In several recent articles Democrats have been seeking a challenger for him in 2012 - Some Dems Want a New Candidate in 2012; Could Hillary Clinton Run?

On a yahoo article I read yesterday, they spoke of Obama's big Wall Street donors switching and going for Romney yesterday. Not surprising since they're basically identical. Obama's Wall Street Donors Switch To Romney

As for Herman Cain - the guy is NOT real. You guys are falling for his act just like the evangelicals did for Bush back in 2000 and 2004. It is fake. I don't need to bring up the FED. Everyone knows about it. How many people know he cost Midwest Energy employees their savings and pensions? They compared it to Enron. A Real Reason to Be Mad At Herman Cain

As for Ron Paul - I think he has a very good shot of beating Obama. And so do the polls.

Ron Paul bests Obama in Latest Poll

Even one month ago there was a poll that put Ron Paul as the closest to beating him. His support is growing daily. We don't waiver. He is consistent and so is his support. Poll: Ron Paul Has Best Chance of Beating Obama?

Stepping back a few more months (May 5th)- CNN Poll - Still No Front-Runners

When you read the article you would be shocked to see:

Who does best against Obama? Paul. The congressman from Texas, who also ran as a libertarian candidate for president in 1988 and who is well liked by many in the tea party movement, trails the president by only seven points (52 to 45 percent) in a hypothetical general election showdown. Huckabee trails by eight points, with Romney down 11 points to Obama.

So yeah, I think the r3VOLution is doing very well. I think Obama has every reason to be scared. Keep your eyes on Dr. Paul. As he loves to say, "Freedom is popular!"

edit on 28-9-2011 by EagleTalonZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'm beginning to worry that Obama will continue as president too. His ratings are falling everywhere, but him and his supporters are not going to give up without a fight. I'm afraid if it comes down to the wire and he knows he's going to lose, there will suddenly be some kind of big national emergency in this country, he will declare martial law and put off the election indefinitely.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,Ron Paul 2012,
OH! Did I say Ron Paul 2012,!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

I am begining to hope Ron Paul not only gets the republican nomination, but also gets elected.

The call from his proponents is getting close to the levels of those who wanted Obama to win in '08.

After his win maybe everyone will finally realize -- it does not matter a whole lot who is in the white house.

This country is not run from Washington.

!!! SURPRISE !!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rbnhd76

Sadly it doesn't eliminate the race card. The left is saying that Herman Cain is only a token to "prove" they're not racist. So freaking disrespectful towards the man. I like Cain, not my first choice but between the Perry and Rommey clowns, he's miles better.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mcupobob

Ask yourself this:

Are there racists in America?

Are the ones that vote more likely to be liberal or conservative?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Obama is going to be re-elected?

NOT. GOING. TO. HAPPEN.

People said the same thing about Jimmy Carter the First during his re-election campaign.

Anyone that votes Obama into a second term deserves all the misery they're going to get.

And watch, if Obama loses in '12, it won't be because of his ineptness, it will be because America is racist, despite the fact that this same America elected him in '08.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Darkrunner because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I agree, Obama will win re-election.
How do I know?
Of my 30 (rounded number) friends who live in Israel, all of them say they want Obama to be POTUS for 4 more years. All except one. And he wanted a Republican to win in the last election.

So it's official, my 30 (rounded number) friends in Israel want Obama to be POTUS, again.
So it will be.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43
reply to post by beezzer

I hope to God Herman Cain is elected. He is not a politician. Hes someone real. He has created and defined success. He is the american dream.

The American dream Cain will be in front of the Israeli lobby with one of those funny jewish hats before you know it.
edit on 28-9-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Herman Cain is in the running to weaken Obama's base voters. That is it. The public being aware of how the federal reserve's monetary system has acted as a money launderer for the rich does not help Cain, a former Federal reserve branch chairmen, get elected.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I dont agree, but we all have are opinions

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Paul has some great ideas (I'm not sold on his foreign policy) but his biggest deficit is that he is *gasp* old.

His age is a non-issue. He's extremely fit, and is religious about running, biking, and eating healthy. His father lived into his 90's...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I would vote for Herman Cain............ and I'm Anglo. I have watched him, and the man is 100% common sense. And It's not about color now, p on color, I want an honest guy in there, but if I vote for him, he automatically wont win, so if I vote for Obama, then He Won't win, this getting confusing?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by no time
Herman Cain is in the running to weaken Obama's base voters. That is it. The public being aware of how the federal reserve's monetary system has acted as a money launderer for the rich does not help Cain, a former Federal reserve branch chairmen, get elected.
And there's something to that ....!! I believe you are right...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

Obama will win because of the lack of viable GOP candidates...they are all demonstrably clueless when it comes to the economy, Bachmann especially.

And for sure, Obama is GOOOOOD with economy?

He clearly demonstrates that he sucks at it..

Peace out.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
CAIN - HELL NO.

Once a FED, always a FED.....for that one reason alone I wouldn't support him.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
As much as I'd like to be allowed to vote for Ron Paul...I don't see that happening. Therefore...I would love to see Herman Cane run. At least all the racist BS from the liberals would go out the window and we would have a fair race. And to me, he seems just as viable as any of the other candidates. But in the end, it is quite simple...anyone but Obama.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join