It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama will win. As predicted. And guess who's tho blame...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

not surprised at the hero worship truthfully i am disgusted by it alot of things my fellow countryman have done and continue to do disgust me.

looking to other people and government to answer all their ills in life is pathetic in my opinion the concentrations of his supporters vary throughout this country just think of it this way.

you get alot of call from obama supporters just means all those people who do not like the potus or his policies are too busy working and whatnot.

nah i dont underestimate it i said stupid people elected obama stupid people will re elect him and with the elections of 2010 and the other elections in wisconsin and other places in the country to put obamas support in context hes got alot of problems,.

never been one for a defeatist attitude

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

You criticize me for pointing out facts?

I said some people will support him based on his policies. Both black and white. But at the same time some people will vote either for or against him just because he is black.

I've seen many pundits claim he will carry 80% of the black vote but only 30% of the white vote, and the only issue undetermined in the election is how large the black turnout will or will not be. That is a legitimate opinion.

There are some people that will vote a pure Democratic card, so he will get those, and he will lose the pure Republican purists. That is legitimate.

Both of those claims are completely irrational and illogical, yet still legitimate and true.

For me, the real question is how many people will actually vote based on records, and policies, and honest evaluations of their candidates. That is where the election should be won or lost, but alas, those people are few and far between.

Instead, we have people like you that bring out the "racist" card at the first opportunity. There is a big difference in me stating well-accepted facts, and you calling people "self-hating racists."

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by GovtFlu

Look at it this way.
Status quo politicians: dead Afghans
Ron Paul: Dead Americans
Dennis Kucinich: Deadheads.

I'm voting Princess Celestia 2012. I prefer my tyrants to have psychedelic hair.

Amen..

I just cant fathom how anyone with a conscious can endorse aggressive war, death, debt, fascism & failure.. GOP & DNC team effort that has the nation circling the drain.

I realize the shadowy overlords wouldn't be removed from power by a silly thing like the people votes.. they'd false flag, assassinate, steal, have their supreme clown cronies install their guy.. or do something drastic.. but voting for anyone but them in mass would at least be a start.

I purpose the "anti party".. no official charter other than removing team oligarch from power and investigating the GOP & DNC under RICO.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rbnhd76

OH MY GOD.....the rethugs are pandering a black man......from ceo of Godfather's Pizza to President of the USA?????.....and his add speaks of the "American Dream"....which his "party" just spent 2 decades ruining....forever....and now they toss out a black guy....unf&*kingbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and horrifying beyond belief!!! (no, I am NOT racist....he could be purple and I'd feel the same way...but he is black)....and, since when did OLD WHITE GUYS VOTE FOR BLACK MEN?????????????????.....never..........unless they served their purpose.....end rant

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by doryinaz

Why can't progressives, like yourself, simply focus on policy?

Why does it always have to be about race?

If you take a hold of my hand, I can walk you out of the 1950's. It's okay, it's not scary. I promise "they" won't hurt you.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by doryinaz

"Old White Guys" typically support the status quo. They don't like to see change. But, right now the status quo is thoroughly broken, and even old white guys can see we are in deep doo doo. Anyone with a solution has a shot at the election. Supporting the Status Quo and resisting change just won't cut it any longer.

Cain happens to be the only one willing to put his plan out on the table for scrutiny. Kudos to him for that, and it seems to have won him some momentum. If another candidate would put up a better plan, then even better.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

because racism is the last refuge when people dont have a pot to whiz in on substance.

all talk no substance
edit on 28-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by beezzer

because racism is the last refuge when people dont have a pot to whiz in on substance.

all talk no substance
edit on 28-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

If we were a race who had uniform skin color, there'd still be people segregating based on eye color, hair color, or timbre of voice.

MLK said it best, about quality of character versus color of skin. Cain isn't even the primary winner (yet) and there are those with the racism card trying to cash in.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

the sad truth of it all is man those same people who are going around calling anyone who doesnt like the current potus a racist.

will turn right around and if cain gets the gop nomination and is elected potus they would be calling him an unlce tom.

they have a label for every occasion never will i ever support a party that claims to support equality and actively seeks and promotes peoples differences.

as per the color of their skin, how much they make how their iqs are etc.

i have a dream myself that will never come to frutition a day that i can go on here that i wont get called a racist

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

i have a dream myself that will never come to frutition a day that i can go on here that i wont get called a racist

Same here.
And I'm brown!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

irony

im irish

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

irony

im irish

(family joke)
I'm black irish!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I think Romney could run a good general election agianst Obama. I'm just not sure he can win the republican primary. Just looking at the field as it is today i would have to say it looks to be in Obama territory.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The agenda of the "Tea" Party is so convoluted at this point, it's dissolving in it's own fury.
History will show it was a tempest in a teapot.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
The agenda of the "Tea" Party is so convoluted at this point, it's dissolving in it's own fury.

I look forward to proving you wrong.

Time will tell.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Why bother posting mindless rants?

No Republican is going to vote for Romney, he's an Obama clone. Who's going to vote for Obama? He's lost his base. He's another proven liar working for the bankers and the Military Industrial Complex.

Its not a question of can Ron Paul win. Ron Paul has to win if America is to survive. The United Stated cannot survive 4 more years of an establishment Republican or Democrat.

And can Ron Paul beat Obama, of-course. The latest Harris poll:

Ron Paul Bests Obama in Latest Poll

edit on 28-9-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

Two words.
Herman Cain.

ta-daaaa!

I think Cain would be great for several reasons.

First and foremost, his positions on the issues make sense.

Second, he has a business background and is a self-made success.

Last, it would prove to a bunch of people here and elsewhere that it's the man and not his race that matters - to everyone.

This last item, of course, will drive the left absolutely insane because it will mean that people can vote for someone besides obama in 2012 and prove they are NOT a racist or an idiot. And the left wold end up being the racists for opposing Cain.

edit on 9/28/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

Turn off the TV news. Stop your news paper. Only listen to music. Don't look at the internet.

And keep repeating to yourself what you posted over and over.

Won't mean your post is not totally false, of course.

It will just keep you from going insane while your worst fears slowly come true.

Hope that helps.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

No lol ever heard of the electoral college???

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Ron Paul, won't get the nomination. Prepare to be annoyed and depressed.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join