It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama will win. As predicted. And guess who's tho blame...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

From your keyboard to Gods eyes...
Is he logged in right now?

I hope Cain does take the primary and brings Paul along with him. But they would still have their work cut out for them and they will have to make some serious decisions that will make many unhappy.

But things aren't fixed overnight. Something this Admin thinks is possible it seems.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

NO president has been reelected when unemployment is 9.0% plus

That is a fact. Deal with it.

Numbers can be manipulated. Benefits expire and will not be extended and renewed. A miraculous tax rebate will make the news late next summer, and checks will arrive just prior to the election. Obama isn't re-electable at this very moment, but when the GOP sells out to Perry or Romney, and Obama's campaign kicks into overdrive, and the numbers are all skewed to show a significant recovery next summer, and he finds a way to put cash in everyone's pocket just prior to election, he will be a landslide victory.

The only way Obama doesn't win in a landslide, is if the GOP endorses a Tea Party candidate like Paul or Cain. Even with Cain, it is iffy because he served on the Fed, and that turns some people off.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad

Originally posted by Misterlondon
how can anyone be to "blame"? i thought the majority of voters decide who wins and becomes president... surely if the blame lies with anyone its the American public?

thats the scam of it though...

the American public doesn't decide who becomes president...

learn about electoral college before blaming the public voters

In 1824, John Quincy Adams was elected president despite not winning either the popular vote or the electoral vote. Andrew Jackson was the winner in both categories. Jackson received 38,000 more popular votes than Adams, and beat him in the electoral vote 99 to 84. Despite his victories, Jackson didn’t reach the majority 131 votes needed in the Electoral College to be declared president. In fact, neither candidate did. The decision went to the House of Representatives, which voted Adams into the White House.

In 1876, Rutherford B. Hayes won the election (by a margin of one electoral vote), but he lost the popular vote by more than 250,000 ballots to Samuel J. Tilden.

In 1888, Benjamin Harrison received 233 electoral votes to Grover Cleveland’s 168, winning the presidency. But Harrison lost the popular vote by more than 90,000 votes.

In 2000, George W. Bush was declared the winner of the general election and became the 43rd president, but he didn’t win the popular vote either. Al Gore holds that distinction, garnering about 540,000 more votes than Bush. However, Bush won the electoral vote, 271 to 266.

www.factcheck.org...
edit on 28-9-2011 by kalisdad because: (no reason given)

thats crazy.. i guess things work differently over your side of the pond. over here it basically works like this... whoever gets the most votes wins.. (although there is a little more to it.. but thats pretty much how it works)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna

Originally posted by Misterlondon
how can anyone be to "blame"? i thought the majority of voters decide who wins and becomes president... surely if the blame lies with anyone its the American public?

Ahh, so naive!
The American public doesn't decide,
they decide what they are told to.

Sorry to pick on you, but I couldn't pass up an opportunity to make a serious point.

naive... thats a little harsh mate..

what are you talking about? "they decide what they are told" what exactly does that mean?

please explain..

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Ron Paul is the only candidate that can beat Obama. If the Republicans do not nominate Ron Paul, Obama will win. It will also mean the end of the Republican party. If the people of this country don't wake up, it is going to be a very painful time for everyone. I will have no compassion or forgiveness for those who turn away from reality and usher in a new dark age.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Smack

The end of parties has been tossed about for quite awhile. But it never happens.

They just go back, rethinks things..maybe rebranding, retooling the message.

And...BAM!

I'm Baaaaack!

Usually takes a decade though.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Obama will win because of the lack of viable GOP candidates...they are all demonstrably clueless when it comes to the economy, Bachmann especially.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
As much as I hate to admit it, the OP is right IMHO I have been saying for months now that Obama is gonna win reelection because of the monopoly of the 2 party system that we are forced to live under. The GOP has lost it's direction and is really pathetic.

As several other posters have said there will be a "big deal" next year that will make Obama appear to be a savior and everyone will love him again because of the handouts it will provide and then we will be stuck with him for 4 more years.

If North Carolina's Democrat Governor Beverly Perdue has call for elections to be suspended in 2012 (LOL!) we may be stuck with a whole bunch of morons for quite a while!

This is all predetermined by TPTB and though I am not a bible thumping born again christian, if you look at everything that has been going on the last 3 years and if we had 4 more of Obama's failed economic ideas and the world recession and tension of nations, it could provide for the 7 years of tribulation.

Either way, things are really going to start getting interesting on a global scale over the next several months and years. I think we are in for a bumpy ride soon.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I feel that a Cain/Paul ticket is our only hope. Cain is a strong leader with a sound plan. Paul has some great ideas (I'm not sold on his foreign policy) but his biggest deficit is that he is *gasp* old.

Perry

Romney

Bachmann

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

I don't think Obama's the issue really, he's a politician, it makes sense that he's not an expert in economics. The real issue are the "advisors" surrounding him, people like Geithner or Bernake are so wrong about the economy, it's almost comical.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
Ron Paul is the only candidate that can beat Obama. If the Republicans do not nominate Ron Paul, Obama will win. It will also mean the end of the Republican party. If the people of this country don't wake up, it is going to be a very painful time for everyone. I will have no compassion or forgiveness for those who turn away from reality and usher in a new dark age.

Well here's to hoping. I can't think of a better thing to happen. I am so sick of their manipulative lies and watching people believe it. Poor sods.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by Smack

The end of parties has been tossed about for quite awhile. But it never happens.

They just go back, rethinks things..maybe rebranding, retooling the message.

And...BAM!

I'm Baaaaack!

Usually takes a decade though.

The end of parties has been tossed around since Hamilton, Madison, and Jay wrote about the dangers of "political factions" in the federalist papers but it will never happen because as Madison wrote men would "surrender to the tyranny of their own passions" and "may forget thier obligations to their constituents, and prove unfaithful to their important trust".

The blame for the state of our nation lies wholey in the hands of the people, we have thwarted our responsibility to govern the government and regulate the actions of the government through the tool we were given, the elections.

The people are the fountain from which all government power is derived and as the ultimate government we have failed to control the power that the government has been given, now we must pay the price of or actions and that price is ultimate corruption in government.

We have went from a nation where the people regulate and control the government to a nation where the government regulates and controls the masses. The people of America will ultimately be resposible for our downfall.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Cain is a lap dog just like the rest of them.

I'm a little bit tired of this sham that they're running on the public with the presidential elections.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I still do not think there will be another American Pope, I mean President! I have said this in the past that Obama was the last and I still feel this way.

A cataclysmic event will force our Leaders into exile and I am all but certain I know where they will reside! Yeah, Israel, but that will be only for a short duration as they manipulate the last reserves of America once and for all, and utilize our military might into a merged Army to stave off the Return of the true Kingdom upon Earth.

Here is an excellent ATS Thread to consider! The Exorcist and the Rise of the Black Pope.,--ATS Thread 1/23/2010

So either he keeps it by proxy or he is "ushered" in again without our approval, either or we are in for a "Change"! Again, and again, and again, until this is done! Then we can stick a fork in it! A pitchfork!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Obama will win because of the lack of viable GOP candidates...they are all demonstrably clueless when it comes to the economy, Bachmann especially.

That's correct. No candidate imo has any viable economic solutions. All they offer is somekind of fantasy about change.

Anyone realistically think that the status quo is going to change with corporate control of the economic system.

Nothing is going to change regardless of who gets elected................so sit down, stfu, and watch TV

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
No he won't be reelected.

The country is in too bad a shape for the voters to support him. It has gotten worse under his command not better.

He doesn't fit the qualifications of a natural born citizen birth cert or not and enough of his hidden past has come to light for him to be reelected.

He is no leader and I like the majority have no intention of funding another four year vacation of a con man who grovels and bows to everyone but the people who employ him.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
I still do not think there will be another American Pope, I mean President! I have said this in the past that Obama was the last and I still feel this way.

A cataclysmic event will force our Leaders into exile and I am all but certain I know where they will reside!

Yeah I agree, I have been saying the same thing since before he got elected, actually since he gave his campaign speech in Berlin. I can't look them up now cause I have to get going soon, but check out some of the new powers that were recently given to FEMA with some of Obama's Executive Orders.

It's some scary stuff, they can suspend elections, take over all and any transportation hubs, power facilities and other utilities in the event of "National Emergency, Natural Disaster and State of Emergencies" and congress can't even review their actions for 6 months.

This is why I think we have seen so many "states of emergency" issued from storms and such. They are trying to get us conditioned and prepared for the "big event" that will take place next summer or this spring that will be used to try and make Obama "Supreme Leader" or something similar and keep the house and senate in office as puppets.

I really think that G.W. was our last president unless the people of America unite and rebell and even then it may be too late.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
May I be so bold as to direct you to a recent post which I made about the eligibility of candidates for the office of President of the U S.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You see there is still a way to beat Obama.

All it will take is a little effort by a few slick Wall Street lawyers and he is toast.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hey I'm just fine with the Teapublicans eating their own, they are acting out every preconceived notion I have ever had about them.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by spyder550

100% agreed!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join