It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first serious prediction.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
This is my first serious prediction and a poor one at that. I do not claim to be psychic neither do I claim to possess any mystical power that any of you do not have the capability to possess. My reasons for writing this thread are not grounded in any scientific fact or evidence, merely intuition.

You see I have noticed a pattern in my general consciousness preceding some major events of this year. For instance.. before the Tsunami in Japan I had a major influx in dreams and my perception was shaky for a few days. After the tsunami my conscious state seemed to return to relative normality. Same with a couple of volcano eruptions, one of which I was actually dreaming of volcanoes erupting in the week beforehand.

I dream a lot but like before I have noticed an incredible influx in the amount of dreams I am experiencing and the intensity of those dreams over the past few days. My perception has been faltering over the past few days also. This leads me to believe that there may be a very big event in the pipeline, occurring in the next few days or so. An event where blood could possibly be shed on a mass scale. Either that or a seriously eye opening event. Either way I feel something very big. I am not going to pretend I understand what I am feeling and I am not going to pretend that I know what will happen, all I can say is that I feel something pretty damn big in the pipeline and if my dreams and consciousness are anything to go on this year I would recommend watching out over the next few days or so.

I am not certain but I feel like it is likely to be something more man-made than something natural but I could be wrong! Either way I am sure the next week or so is going to be rather bumpy..
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Wow, did you say the blood is going to be used ? There was a negative blood type doom of some sort.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

How are the dreams and what have you been dreaming of, can you describe them ?
edit on 28-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I have had similar "feelings before" about dreams i had, i did once dream of a plane crash, next day a plane crashed, and other events that are not on such a grand scale, like i know this house around my area that was one of many for rent, and this year i was going around looking for another house to rent, somehow i dreamt of people moving in to that house, and i never gave it a second thought, after a few weeks,i knew by chance that some relatives of my wife had already moved to it!
I know what you are sensing and the point you are trying to get across, you are stressing in a way that it is intense and follows a certain pattern, well whatever the outcome lets hope no one gets hurt, or at least it will be to a minimal.
cheers.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Wow, did you say the blood is going to be used ? There was a negative blood type doom of some sort.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

How are the dreams and what have you been dreaming of, can you describe them ?
edit on 28-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

The blood part I meant as potential death on a large scale. Underline the potential part though. The dreams are just generally chock full of violence, death and panic. Almost exactly the same kind of theme as before the tsunami in Japan except that time I was dreaming about apocalyptic natural events alongside the death and panic, whereas right now it is more violence against one another alongside the death and panic.

The dreams over the past few days have also been full of people coming to terms with things and I remember experiencing a lot of epiphanies in these dreams, a lot of meetings and a lot of confrontations. My dream recall isn't amazing I'm afraid so I can't divulge much more than that.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I don't put much into dreams, as i dream a lot, and they are allways over the top, and never get anything out of them.

This night i dreamt that i was cut with a knife, by someone ( can't remember who or what ), and that i was running around in an empty hospital to try and get help, everytime i found some, they ran away, or was locked up behind a door.
If i had to come up with something from the dream to reality, someone seems to wanna hurt me, and i wont make it to the hospital.
I hope you are not right in your prediction, and things will stick to normal, but who knows, time will tell

edit on 28-9-2011 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
If something big is planned to happen in the next few days, it's news to me. I have pretty reliable sources for this kind of thing and, AFAIK, nothing major is scheduled to occur until the November/December timeframe.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
I don't put much into dreams, as i dream a lot, and they are allways over the top, and never get anything out of them.

This night i dreamt that i vas cut with a knife, by someone ( can't remember who or what ), and that i was running around in an empty hospital to try and get help, everytime i found some, they ran away, or was locked up behind a door.
If i had to come up with something from the dream to reality, someone seems to wanna hurt me, and i wont make it to the hospital.
I hope you are not right in your prediction, and things will stick to normal, but who knows, time will tell

I know you didn't ask for my advice but dreams are a speciality of mine and I too experience them all the time so hear my interpretation of yours if you will.

By the sounds of it someone or something may have hurt you emotionally recently-ish and you feel as though there is no-one out there who could help you or understand. So you run around with the problem by yourself, letting it manifest to the point of dreaming that dream.

Just a guess!

Originally posted by TurkeyTots
If something big is planned to happen in the next few days, it's news to me. I have pretty reliable sources for this kind of thing and, AFAIK, nothing major is scheduled to occur until the November/December timeframe.

No offence but you can't expect to hear about everything that is going to happen. No-one can.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I've been feeling out of it also. Before the Japan earthquake, or actually right after it, I had a bout of insomnia. On the day of the earthquake, I woke up at 3AM and couldn't sleep. I had the same thing Monday night for the first time in a while. Slept like a baby last night out of exhaustion, so don't know where things'll go.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
And another thing: If you are the one that dreams and those dreams then manifest themselves in reality, how do you know if you are the one that actually caused them, rather than just one that perceived them? Do you take any precautionary measure to prevent yourself from unintentionally harming others?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TurkeyTots

If my dreams manifested into reality then reality would be a lot more messed up than it already is. I don't intentionally dream of the things I am dreaming, hence it being subconscious for the most part. I rarely ever lucid dream either.

I dream frequently but nowhere near as much as in the past few days and nowhere near as intense.

If you could elaborate on your point I could answer the question better I suppose.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Like you I go through a similar set of things before something major happens and usually it then calms down in the aftermath.. except I can never put any certainly to the type of event that would unfold..

Perhaps I am not sensitive or aware enough to do that.. but have had those types of feeling/dreams for 2 weeks and it is rather worrying that something is about to happen.. would prefer to be wrong tho
thanks for the chance to express these feelings

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
What I mean is... Yes, we all dream (well, most of us, anyway). And most of those dreams are just that: dreams. But you said that they've felt differently recently, and that they had also felt differently just before the earthquake in Japan... Is it possible that you have some sort of subconscious link that allows these "different" dreams to manifest themselves?

Do you participate in any meditory or mind-conditioning/mind-cleansing activities that may help calm these outbursts? I can't help but feel that, were I in your position, I would want to make absolutely sure that I was not the creator of such devastations.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
My dreams have been more vivid lately, but I notice I've had a harder time waking from them. They seem more real and this world seems more distant. It has only been that way for the past week, and I wondered if any of you were having similar experiences.

Once awake, however, I have felt both a sense of calm about myself and also the feeling something big is coming soon. Within a month, if I had to guess. But while I expect a lot, I just don't feel any fear. Acceptance, maybe.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Its going to be funny when Iran shows up off the coast. The battle ship will be under sail. How can they possibly get here. It takes fuel, and that boat does not have a fuel tank that big? Anyway we have subs all around us every day from other nations. Your just not aware of it.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I hardly remember my dreams.
The ones i do are kinda messed up.

But the day of the japan earthquake and tsunami, i woke up with a splitting headache in the morning, and decided to go back to sleep. I woke up minutes before/after it happened. Headache was completely gone.

Not sure if its related or not. Just an odd coincidence.

A co-worker of mine had prophetic dreams about it, she explained the recurring dreams to me. And it made perfect symbolic sense. Those dreams stopped after the fact too.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

What I mean is... Yes, we all dream (well, most of us, anyway). And most of those dreams are just that: dreams. But you said that they've felt differently recently, and that they had also felt differently just before the earthquake in Japan... Is it possible that you have some sort of subconscious link that allows these "different" dreams to manifest themselves?

I doubt it but I am open to all possibilities.

Do you participate in any meditory or mind-conditioning/mind-cleansing activities that may help calm these outbursts? I can't help but feel that, were I in your position, I would want to make absolutely sure that I was not the creator of such devastations.

I do meditate quite frequently but I am sure that I am not creating these events merely by dreaming them.. but like I said I am open to all possibilities.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I do meditate quite frequently but I am sure that I am not creating these events merely by dreaming them.. but like I said I am open to all possibilities.

It doesn't sound like you are taking me seriously at all, nor are you open to the possibility. I'm not saying that you are creating this, but I am just hoping that you see the potential and respond accordingly.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

It doesn't sound like you are taking me seriously at all, nor are you open to the possibility. I'm not saying that you are creating this, but I am just hoping that you see the potential and respond accordingly.

I do see the potential. I made this clear. But how exactly am I supposed to respond accordingly to a potential. Especially a potential such as this? Is there a hotline to phone up for this type of thing?..

Haven't you ever heard someone say 'I am sure that isn't the case but I am open to the possibility'.

Like I said I am sure I am not creating these events but I am open to the possibility considering the infinite potential for life. What more can I say?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I haven't been able to recall any of my dreams for the past 5 months or so. My last prophetic dream, I watched myself walk down the street with a Rottweiler puppy. I did not have one at the time, and had 2 dogs that I thought were healthy. One dog died, we went to the rescue to get a new one, and low and behold, there was a rottweiler puppy. I didn't recall the dream until we had him for a few months, I was out walking him, and the dream came flooding back. This happens to me a lot.

Before Hurricane Katrina, I felt the sudden need to get batteries, blankets, and bottled water. I didn't know what was going to happen, or where, but I stocked us up. Had the same feeling before Japan. I don't have any of those feelings now, but that doesn't mean anything. I think my subconscious shield has gone up, and I just don't feel part of this reality all the time, and I wish I could remember my dreams again. (I've noted an increase in "Deja Vu" moments, so maybe I am?). Dreams are strange things!

On a side note, I had a clean perfect driving record, until one morning, out of nowhere, I said to myself "I'm going to get a speeding ticket today", couple hours later, as I was waiting for the cop to finish writing my ticket, I could only chuckle. 33 in a 30. You'd think that seeing something in advance, we could take steps to prevent it. We can't, and sometimes aren't supposed to.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
There are many predictions of something big for the next month or so.

Genuine Prediction?
Warnings from the Benevolents
October 28th

Just to name a few.

The fact that the 11th coincides with a full moon may be an indicator of something.
edit on 28/9/2011 by Mystic Technician because: Edit to fix

top topics

<<   2 >>

join