It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wrong about the date - right about development

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
My post yesterday:

Originally posted by RTGREAT
I know what will happen today: nuclear exchange with Iran. You see, Obama is in no win situation: if he vetoes Palestinian Statehood - he pisses off 75% of the world, may lose oil supply from Saudis and eventually power. If he doesn't - he pisses off Israel and her lobby in DC - thus he loses election and eventually power. Perfect time to fly to bunker in DIA and start nuclear war. Then all his worries are no more.
You probably think it is the craziest conspiracy ever - wait till his arrival in Denver and announcement on all major Networks: something dramatic like "Iranian President Ahmadinejad, Mahmoud has just openly threatened United States of America with nuclear strike if America chooses to veto Palestinian Statehood". That he probably doesn't possess capabilities to do that doesn't really matter - you can always find a stray nuke, detonate it in major city and blame it on Iran.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I particularly like this part: ...and announcement on all major Networks: something dramatic like "Iranian President Ahmadinejad, Mahmoud has just openly threatened United States of America with nuclear strike if America chooses to veto Palestinian Statehood".

Compare to this title:

Official: Iran to send ships near U.S. coast

www.politico.com...

Or to this:

Iran says could deploy navy near U.S. coast: report

au.news.yahoo.com...

IT IS STARTING... Is Obama still in Denver?

edit on 28-9-2011 by RTGREAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Clutching at straws comes to mind dude.....didnt come true so now your twisting it to fit...well done lol

EDIT: P.s Your google link doesnt work
I could have predicted that by just looking at the URL

edit on 28-9-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
There's a huge difference between parking war ships off the coast to be antagonistic and launching nuclear weapons.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

My post yesterday:

You probably think it is the craziest conspiracy ever

Not really. It's about as bad as any other prediction I have read on ATS.

googleads.g.doubleclick.net... OyARZ3d3cuYWJvdmV0b3BzZWNyZXQuY29tugEJNzI4eDkwX2FzyAED2gE0aHR0cDovL3d3dy5hYm92ZXRvcHNlY3JldC5jb20vZm9ydW0vdGhyZWFkNzU3NTQzL3BnMakCedHHG903gT7AAgTIAtGE nBaoAwHIAxXoA_EG6APhCegD2CvoAw71AwAJAMD1AwAgAAHIBAGgBgM&num=1&sig=AOD64_24QWivjcK0gDqSGusIhYfPTXFhDA&client=ca-pub-3903712410901140&adurl=http://www.g roupon.hk/sites/www.groupon.hk/lp/lp/006/groupon_en.php%3Ftimg%3Dwater_park2%26CID%3DHK_SEM_3_603_9532_9218%26plac%3Dwww.abovetopsecret.com%26crea%3D1 4948169929&nm=2

Really now? This was all really interesting, and adds so much more to your prediction from yesterday. So, where do I get my special decoder ring?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I might be crazy but why is this sounding like one big cesspool of conspiracy ?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Nah, not clutching at straws really, didn't expect it to happen myself but this "threat" from Iran on all major networks (as predicted) less than 24 hours after my thread is quite worrisome, isn't it?

The big Q still remains: is Obama still in D.U.M.B?

As for Google link, sorry - just google the title.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Link corrected...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RTGREAT

Obama was never in a D.U.M.B......

www.whitehouse.gov...

He visited a school, left at 5:50pm to go to Joint Base Andrews...and then back to the white house for 9:15pm.

I know what will happen today

Hows that saying you didnt think it was going to happen??

EDIT: I love how America can just plant ships just off the coast of any country they wish, but as soon as someone else does it its classed as a threat.

America should stop sticking its nose into other peoples business, they have provoked hundreds of nations..but thats alright because it America....maybe we should all strike the USA with nukes...they are after all the biggest terrorists on the planet.
But you didnt think it would happen>??? huh???

edit on 28-9-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: to add deleted text from previous edit !!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Nah, not clutching at straws really, didn't expect it to happen myself

Then why create a doomsayer thread on it? Attention?

IRM

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
You know I can always repect a good theory...but you were not right and you are not right now...Nothing has started as you state. I posted yesterday I thought you had a good theory but you treat it as if its fact and its not...not yesterday and not today.

How many times in the last two years has Iran threatened someone...Israel...US...below are a few threats one stating that Israel has 11 days left...

www.thetotalcollapse.com...

www.worldpress.org...

From 2004....

www.wnd.com...

From 2010...

www.cbn.com...

I think you get the gist of what I am saying,,,Iran has repeatedly made threats against anyone and everyone....over and over. It is a way to get attention much like threads like yours are a way to get attention.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Dude, I live in the US, I am not a terrorist, don't nuke innocents as you won't kill one elite.

Sorry, but that was a stupid statement.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I do think any threat and ships off our coast is worrisome. Hopefully your dream is not correct, and hopefully this threat passes without further war actions.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join