It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do fish seperate oxigen from water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
and since they don't have a holding area; it then would make it apparent that they are processing the water and extracting the oxigen.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
The gills of a fish work a lot like your lungs do. In your lungs, blood in capillaries flows near the surface of tiny air sacks. Oxygen transfuses from the air in the sacks into the blood, and carbon dioxide transfuses from the blood to the air in the sacks. A fish’s gills work exactly the same way, except that it is water instead of air and the gill structures that handle the transfusion are visible (and actually dangling in the open water) rather than hidden inside the lungs.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MichelJCardin

Hi Mitchel,

I believe fish extract the excess oxygen in the water, what i mean is water can absorb or become saturated with more oxygen.

tlasalt

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Calex1987

I would expect that most Canadians know the answer to this lol
lets go fishin

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

hahaha sounds good i haz a great big fresh water lake 10mins away

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
maybe we should learn from the fish how we can extract hydrogen(oxygen) from the water, to have free fuel , but hey why ?, how the pure illuminati NWO will earn trillion of dollars if we don`t support them BUYING everything and watching tv all day to get dumbed!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabalsis1972
maybe we should learn from the fish how we can extract hydrogen(oxygen) from the water, to have free fuel , but hey why ?, how the pure illuminati NWO will earn trillion of dollars if we don`t support them BUYING everything and watching tv all day to get dumbed!!!

they have see this

An Israeli Inventor has developed a breathing apparatus that will allow breathing underwater without the assistance of compressed air tanks. This new invention will use the relatively small amounts of air that already exist in water to supply oxygen to both scuba divers and submarines. The invention has already captured the interest of most major diving manufacturers as well as the Israeli Navy.

it came from Here

amazing what a little research can do huh.

top topics

join