It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the great london fire of 1666 a cover up to what really happened?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

I've never heard of the story you've opened your thread with, but I have a well-documented one of that era for you. In the book "The Gods of Eden" by William Bramley, there is a chapter that tells of King Charles the Second observing something strange going on in the sky from his Whitehall palace in London in the days before the plague & the fire started. There were large, coffin-shaped objects flying over the city. No one knew what they were. The King thought that these UFOs had everything to do with what happened afterward, & so did his wife & advisors, who saw those UFOs with him.

In this chapter of Bramley's book, there are many other such sightings mentioned. One is told of in Procopius' "Anecdota"; if you'd like you can download the "Anecdota" for free by Googling it up online. Procopius was an historian of Byzantium 1400 years ago. He tells of flying large objects, & strange "ghosts" that resemble the Greys, that arrived in Constantinople (now Istanbul) just before a terrible outbreak of the plague there- he wrote that the Greys had spread the disease. The illness was so bad that Attilla the Hun changed his mind about invading the city & headed back where he came from.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I assumed it was the government

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by RomaMayLi

Bramley mentions that UFOs were often seen before an outbreak of illness and or calamity.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

keep going...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

This is the beginning of one of the spells. Surge tuum ad ultimum potentiae ardeat Beelzebub innocens iure quo merentur

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

I think it's more like "To the end of the destruction/loss of the world..."

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

To arise to your avenging might burning Beelzebub blameless to swear an oath from merentur

So, it does mention demons and spiritual entities. This sounds more like a book of witchcraft than scientific experimentation.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

He certainly does, & many people today think so as well. These days so many are reporting seeing- & hearing- a lot of strange things- such stories are all over ATS. There is also historical record for such sightings starting horrible wars, which is one of the main premises for Bramley's book.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Even Alexander The Great reports UFO sightings during some of his battles. One was even reported to have fired a beam at the defending cities walls, allowing his troops entry.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Double Post, sorry.
edit on 28/9/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: Double post

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
The next words in the book are denique sanguis animarum interitus per ignem Nunc V

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

does that section have any images or sigils? I don't think it's a conjuration (check if there is the phrase 'conjuro et confirmo...'). It sounds more like a sermon or even a initiatory rite.
give me more...
are you sure there isn't a date or an author? or a title....?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

The spell is 3 pages long and after the first spell there is the ritual and after the ritual it has a few stories like the one i mentioned earlier. At the end it has alot of things i can not understand. It is not words but not numbers either.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Yes, I would now tend to agree with that theory. It sounds like an incantation or a recantation.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
What about a few photographs of the book, and perhaps a few scans of some of the pages, maybe the contents page included?

If it's something you found on google, then it's worthless, but if it's a real book in your possession, then that's a different story.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

There is no date, no author just a pentagram on the front with 5 points and what looks like old dry blood at the end of each point. The book is very big and it is also falling apart. I can just mash the edge of a page and it turns to like a dirt substance.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

When i get my camera i am going to take a picture and post it up every where and try to find information. Honestly the book scares me. Since i have had the book alot of bad things have ben happening.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
okay, can you write some of the strange words which aren't words?
are they in palindromes?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

I actually cant type them but it looks something like this ">

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I actually cant type them but it looks something like this ">

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>