It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world and the people in it are changing for the worst!! If possible how can this be fixed??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The world is and its people is changing and losing knowledge. Females and males are losing virginity as early as 10 years old. The crime rate is increasing daily. Every tenth of a second a crime takes place somewhere in this world. Children are disobeying their parents, the childrens parents are raising the child wrong. Entire countries are poor and their population is literally starving to death while diseases eat away at them. Bad weather is increasing. Meteors hitting earth are increasing, hurricanes and tornadoes are increasing, the summers are hotter then usual and the winters are colder. Earthquakes are being felt in places where they should not be felt, earthquakes are happening in places where there are not even fault lines. Wild fires across the globe are destroying many many acres of land and destroying civilization. The ozone hole is getting bigger, oil prices are rising and oil reserves are getting lower each day. The prices of goods and services are rising and the value of the dollar is lowering. Many new hurtful laws are going in effect and more and more people are experiencing some type of illness. What are people to do about these things? Have these things been happening all through out history and no one realized it or is things getting worse and making people pay attention to it?
edit on 28-9-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
step one....no all caps titles

step two, calm down....meteors have rained down on us forever,

bad weather goes back a long way,,,just because it was not in your lifetime does not mean it's abnormal

many trees only reproduce in a fire...it is a natural cycle

socrates and plato talk about how the youth of their time were out of control and had trouble seeing how culture would endure.

social mores dictate what we think is taboo. in many cultures, it is normal to have a girl married right after her first menstruation....
edit on 28-9-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

Crime is at its lowest this year than it has been in a LONG time, and you can blame mtv and nickelodean for teen pregnancy,and obama for setting low limits on financial aid for college students.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

all i can say my fellow person....is don't get caught up in all the drama.....it's not really like that....you do what you have to, to take care of your own....just in case... what can you do? take steps to care for your own always....get land, buy guns, get seeds (heirloom), survival supplies, learn the techniques of survival that have been lost in our modern society. Can you start a fire with no matches? learn.....hope for the best plan for the worst....what can we do? except prepare?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
first step is not using all caps
second step using proper grammar so my eyes dont bleed...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I think the answer is repentance. Many of those problems involving people could be fixed by holding yourself and your family to higher standards. But people think religion is BS so they won't consider the option. All we can do is wait and watch.
edit on 28-9-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
who cares? in a hundred years from now we'll all be dust.

live life, treat other people how you wish to be treated, and enjoy the ride.

stop worrying about trivialities.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
This is exactly why I wish I lived hundreds, if not thousands of years ago.

Sure some things were not so easy back then but, things sure aren't looking up now.

My solution?

Destroy everybody.

I know, I know, I am a horrible person.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

it's relevance. you've had your eyes opened to how things have been for a long time. people have been seeing and saying similar things way before we were born. don't panic.

---

AND A BIG HATS OFF TO THE KEEPERS OF THE FLAME WHO THINK THEY ARE MODS. IF SOMEONE WANTS TO TYPE IN CAPS THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

CRIME? I think its a crime that the Federal Reserve is printing debt that the public can't pay (btw the FED RESERVE is not part of the government, its a private corp.)....so murders maybe lower and such but crime against humanity is at an all time high.....unless of course the theft of our future is no crime....the house of cards will tumble down eventually.....sit back relax and enjoy the show....it's coming...and i hope you all are prepared.... let the fireworks begin.....and remember inflation is only caused by the over production of paper money....not high oil prices, high food prices....etc.....and who prints the money?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Yeah i guess lets forget about our kids and grand kids and great grand kids....we wont be alive to deal with their issues....so screw it.....lets just think of ourselves.... you have no empathy or foresight the same kind of apathetic idealism that got us into this mess..... wheres your conscience?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LargeFries

---

AND A BIG HATS OFF TO THE KEEPERS OF THE FLAME WHO THINK THEY ARE MODS. IF SOMEONE WANTS TO TYPE IN CAPS THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

Internet etiquette would dictate otherwise, as would the ATS general hints and tips

www.abovetopsecret.com...

5) Most of all, do not use ALL CAPS in posts and thread titles.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

First of all stop listening to Alex Jones, you will feel better in a couple days.

Second, forget all that repent crapola, that is for people who like feeling helpless and guilty.

Third;

And there you have it.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

lets diverge from the topic over dumb stuff, oooppps op broke a rule it must mean their thoughts are ineligible for contemplation......and eligible for ridicule..... get off the high horses..... damn all caps just insulted me! op's thoughts mean nothing cause they just yelled at me online....i tell you no respect here......

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Harles

This is exactly why I wish I lived hundreds, if not thousands of years ago.

But.. You did.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gator1177

ok so the big wigs are heavily abusing their power?Thats something EVERYONE on the planet knows,but people like you and i are doing NOTHING but complaining about it, and as far as crimes against humanity bieng at an all time high,talk to a jewish person who lived in germany abooout oh 70 years or so ago,i think theylle beg to differ..Wars are a part of life,just like most other species on this planet our world revolves around our territory and our resources,jeopardise either one and you might get bit.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

thats what they want us to think...there must be nothing better in life than what youve just stated....and if thats your truth im sorry...we walk this world together... im no world changer.... but the people i meet in my life i hope i can change their view a bit and raise the veil.... but i will not say this is how it is and thats life..... so deal with it..... no thinking person should say that.... we do what we can.... but i dont think im just complaining about it .... i am out there talking to people, sorry if all you see here is complaining... its more than that...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

Yeah most attorney's, judges etc type in all caps.. Irrelevant but I wanted to agree

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

That wasn't Alex jones ... Was it? Who was that

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Does anyone know what it means to have a civilization or has everyone forgotten that. In my words a civilization is a huge group which works together to make the world a better place to live in. What i have been viewing with my eyes is not civilized any more. A man will kill his own mother over money. Each and every day small infant females and males are raped and they have to live the rest of their life with the horrible memory of what happened in thy past. In my opinion, the world is drowning in its own ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join