It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a Follower of Jesus Christ .. But I refuse to call myself a Christian ... Here me out

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
It humbles me that my 1st thread here got this much attention....

thanks for all of your reponses .. I will continue to monitor this and respond to anyone who asks

thanks

Fire crotch out

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nutzmctaffy

Yes I agree its about relationship with Jesus the Anointed. The first time the words christian were spoken it was in mockery to the disciples of thee Anointed Jesus its original definition meant LITTLE ANOINTED the disciples took the title as an honor as the felt it was part of taking on the suffering of Anointed Jesus.It was a way for them to become a living sacrifice and die to self. About the Church it needs disciples to shake it because in a little while everything that can be shaken will be. Please don't throw out the baby with the bathwater.
Thank you, may the full knowledge and spirit of GOD be revealed and we see clearly

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by nutzmctaffy

i am as well of no denomination but be careful to only follow Jesus even if it means being radical. because Jesus himself said i am the way the truth and the light no one comes to the father if not threw me. all the denominations you listed are not truly "christian"and i think a true follower of Christ would know that

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I too don't call myself a Christian anymore. I have always had and still have a personal relationship with Jesus.
In Acts (I think) they called themselves Followers of the Way. Jesus said I am the Way, the Truth and the Life.
The Way was the name of the inner gate of the Temple in Jerusalem where you could see the Oracle.
The Way and the Oracle was a kind of astronomical/comological monitor of what the Heavens were doing.

So I'm a Follower of the Way.

I also believe that Jedi were and will be real. There is an old story that it was spelled Jedai and they would sing to heal the Earth and people. Sacred frequencies. This belief explains my signature.
Peace.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I truly feel that we are the last generation , meaning I don't think people in my age bracket ( 20 - 30's) will see physical death... all the signs are here for the return... it's all over the place...

one of the MAJOR SIGNS is the crumbling of the " church" and people using the name if christ in terrible ways...

ex.. how the main church is more of a buisness instead of a house of worship and faith

I pray all of you find peace.. PLEASE PLEASE... stay in the light...

It will be harder to stay righteous and as the time approaches ....because the devil knows he only has so much time to pull you away from god's favor and glory..

Be safe and god bless u all

firecrotch out

<< 2  3  4   >>

join