It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING!!!! Another dead satellite to crash on Earth, in October/November.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Oh my gods, the sky really IS falling

I'm frightened. Somebody hold me.

Note: there is no sarcasm in this message. I'm genuinely scared

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Take That - S.O.S. (2010, album "Progress")

Save our souls we're splitting atoms
Go tell Eve and go tell Adam
Liberate your sons and daughters
Some are gods and some are monsters
We'll get a five minute warning for divine intervention
With the satellites falling prepare for ascension

Under mind control
We'll be practising our politics
Defending all our policies
Preparing for apocalypse
Don't let the hungry serpent see you no
No, no, no, no, no
She'll let you fall asleep then eat you whole

It's like a bullet through the head
It's an SOS, it's an SOS, oh yes, oh yes, it's an SOS
It's an SOS, it's an SOS, like a bullet in the head, it's an SOS

When the levee brakes
And Manhattan sinks
There won't be water fit to drink
When the winter's warm
And the summer's cold
The poison stops you looking old

You'll get a five second warning for divine intervention
And the satellites are falling prepare for ascenAnd the satellites are falling prepare for ascensionsion
As the earth looks on
The odds or probability
Of losing all capacity
To function it's hereditary
No antibiotic can save us now
No, no, no, no, no
We are the virus that we talk about

It's like a bullet through the head
It's an SOS it's an SOS, oh yes, oh yes, it's an SOS

(Without criticism nor administration no country can succeed, nor can it survive)

Like a bullet in my head... Like a bullet in my head...
It's an SOS it's an SOS, oh yes, oh yes, it's an SOS

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
spoke to my mate who spotted the UARS over the uk the other day and told him about this on ats, his opinion is something to the effect of "bs, this one isn't a satalite."

my opinion is simply this, remember that the trackers are projections not the actual data, go outside, look up, and see what you can see, use the tracker as a rough indication of when the object -should- pass above you, and go out before the track is over your locale. of course we have about a month yet.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
Take China out of the equation. They are gonna launch a massive rocket this week, carrying the first module of Chinese space station TIANGONG 1.

Might be interesting to keep a watch on that project too. With China there is ALWAYS more going on than meets the eyes or ears.

We're pretty sneaky too...so it will be interesting to see if this mission goes smoothly for the Chinese. China has made an impressive PR campaign especially in the last year. Noting and comparing our economies and also boosting their military image.

China cranking up in space as we seem to be cranking down could see further strategy from both sides.

And if we DO have the ability to zap things in space...

So hard to say exactly what's going on, but it do seem to be going down in every human arena.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

to me its all bull#

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

do you accpet that any events are co-incidental ?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX
Surely increased solar winds or some other cosmic forces are causing our sattelites to drop out of orbit?

Or is it truly just a case of these things running out of legs and going past their use by date?

Why do you still go on about things like solar wind when i an others have shown you that activity is LOWER than NORMAL.
Satellites dont last forever and even if they do they run out of fuel eventually, which means they have to be sent to graveyard orbit.
If they didnt do that then there would be even more harmful space debree which would cause far more harm.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Originally posted by XplanetX
Surely increased solar winds or some other cosmic forces are causing our sattelites to drop out of orbit?

Or is it truly just a case of these things running out of legs and going past their use by date?

This German satellite might be out of fuel as UARS. The point is that there's a flawless timing going on and I have this feeling that TPTB are purposely using these satellites for getting people used with something bigger coming down. Perhaps the ultimate move, they will crash the ISS and create a false flag for another event. Alien attack?? Who knows...

Too bad this is a normal thing that has been going on for decades.

You only hear about it when it is so big that it might not burn up during reentry.

I guess you also missed how the russian space station mir also crashed into sea ages ago?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
That wasn't the first piece of crap coming down from the sky this year. What about this one in Uruguay :

They confirmed that they were remnants of the Delta II rocket, U.S.

The foreman of the establishment where the remains of the rocket from NASA were located admitted that on March 2 (the day of the sighting in Salto) was "like a train of lights and then a loud bang," the earth shook, "he said.

www.diarioelpueblo.com.uy...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Calex1987

also fact is there is so much garbage up there and with the internet its more readily accessible for when stuff like this is going to happen...if we didnt have the internet most of us would never know about how much garbage is really up there....we see what we want to see and as i see it....we're about to get S**T on by alot our own garbage...

Yeah how dare the internet come along and keep us informed of these things.

Are you joking? Of course we know there is so much junk in space, even before the internet was readily available, we knew that. Obviously things have got worse over the last 20 years, we are living in interesting times. Although it would be nice to be advised where approx it will be landing. Heads up!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I'm sure China launching this rocket is perfect timing to the bombing of those underground bases. I imagine the world will be very diferent in 2013 and it has NOTHING to do with catastrophs I assure you.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by agentofchaos

I'm sure China launching this rocket is perfect timing to the bombing of those underground bases. I imagine the world will be very diferent in 2013 and it has NOTHING to do with catastrophs I assure you.

Perhaps the overlords of Earth are changing the pieces of the game. And whey I say "the overlords of Earth", I'm not referring to TPTB, but the ancient extraterrestrials behind them. I think the very unusual and quick boost of Chinese space program suggests "outside" support. At the same time it seems that USA, Russia and the Western nations of the space joint, are being retaliated. It's hard to figure out. Perhaps China is meant to rule the world. Or perhaps there's a space war going on...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 9/28/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
You all should know by now, it's just more Transformers coming in from Cybertron.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Yep there's a lot of event's coming up. Some like REAL soon.
edit on 28-9-2011 by proob4 because: Real reason for the EDIT is Do we allways avoid disaster and is does fear mongoring just postpone the event? Could it be that we just had a long run? How much futher can we go? Thats my q;

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hey, millions of pieces of space debris hits the earth everyday. No big deal.

It's just the real 'big one' we have to worry.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Well so far all the fallers have been old one in space for about 20 years

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Calex1987

"the only reasons UARS came back like it did was because when they put it up they were not thinking about it coming back or how to get it back down safely... "

Either you are joking or you are naive because if you think they were oblivious to mapping out every detail of that mission, including it's end-date and final decent back here, I would chance to say this was not the case.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Kinda worrying if this becomes a trend. Something like this could spark an ever drying relationship between countries into a wild fire....if your junk lands on the wrong neighbors lawn, will he understand the accident or kick/sue your ass !

What will be the response if Russian junk hits US or versa, China, Israel, India, Iran etc

The devastation of cities, thousands of deaths, warrants more than a simple sorry.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

1972: Keyhole 1?
1977: Kosmos 954
1979: Skylab
1981: Kosmos 434
1991: Salyut-7
1997: Lacrosse 1
2000: Compton Gamma-Ray Observatory
2001: Mir
2003: Columbia
2009: Iridium 33
2009: Kosmos 2251
2009: Omid
2011: ATV
2011: UARS
2011: Lacrosse 2?
Future plans: Hubble Telescope, ISS, NanoSail-D, TRIMM

Here is a list of objects that have either intentionally or unintentionally been de-orbited. This is just a few that I recall off the top of my head, and these are only objects that have achieved orbit. There are countless items such as failed launches, the engines or other bits from successful launches that were never intended to reach orbit or are not a “space craft”. These are far too numerous to list, and is not really on topic of “failed” spacecraft crashing to earth from orbit.

edit on 30-9-2011 by byeluvolk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join