It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING!!!! Another dead satellite to crash on Earth, in October/November.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Maybe this is the culprit.
I found this site while surfing the net and the pic is from 27\9\11
Read the note at the bottom of the image

Sol

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Something similar happens to Earth's atmosphere every 11 years when the sunspot cycle nears maximum. As solar activity increases, extreme ultraviolet radiation (EUV) heats our planet's gaseous envelope, causing it to swell and reach farther into space than normal. While puffed-up marshmallows can lead to tooth decay, our puffed-up atmosphere vexes satellite operators with a different kind of problem -- orbit decay.

nasa source

this coupled with all the junk in orbit means expect more to come

If we get debris that cause damage then we can expect public interest and funding to grow in clearing out all our garbage which would be a good thing

Approximately 19,000 objects larger than 10 cm are known to exist. The estimated population of particles between 1 and 10 cm in diameter is approximately 500,000. The number of particles smaller than 1 cm probably exceeds tens of millions. Return to Top

nasa orbital debris program

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Yeah, maybe they are getting older and all...but then again maybe we got a new killer satellite making a few practice runs!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
In case no body is understanding my two posts on the first page.

I SMELL A FEAR CAMPAIGN.

The conspiracy does exist but it is all about fear. I'll believe crap is coming out of the sky, when I see it with my own eyes. Don't trust anything you hear and only half of what you see. So far all hear are reports and I havn't seen anything. As far as I'm concerned ? Nothing has is or will fall. I'd rather wait til I see it or it hits me in the head first. Rather than buy somebody's BS.

I'm going to bed and I'm going to sleep like a tired lil baby white honky. Ni NI

edit on 28-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Yes, your so-called "TPTB" brainwashed me into beliving that objects in orbit around our planet will eventually come back down to earth... Oh wait, it wasnt them, it's this little force known as gravity and something called a decaying orbit that brought me to this crazy theroy i have. Dude, you need to find a hobby and/or grilfriend and lay off the internet for awhile. Your paranoid schizophrenia is gonna rot your brain brother
edit on 28-9-2011 by alkesh because: (no reason given)

It's boring have to keep repeating myself, but I DO NOT see a coincidence in the fact that Russians crashed two rockets, Obama shut down the Shuttle program, NASA sent red-flag emails for employees, announced a sudden evacuation of the ISS, the solar coronal activity is increased, the comet ELENIN is in the neighborhood, a bus sized satellite crashed, another one is coming through, a massive blast happened in Argentina one day after UARS reentry and FEMA is carrying on several worst-case scenario drills in the USA. Everything happening with a flawless timing in just few months. Anyway, I DO NOT care about your opinion about me. Do you really think what you say have any relevance in my life??? Could I care less to someone who has a hemp as avatar and say I'm gonna rot my brain??? Please...
edit on 9/28/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/28/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Give it any bets it's the Aliens knocking them down saying to their selves...

"Can't find us now"

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

great !!!..genial!!!!..simply divine!!!! ...ok now tell me you `v got your 1000 000 dollars?!?!?!...no???..strange me neither!!!..oouuu ..ooouu look there are incommensurable rich guys!!!.....so dude i have no fortune , i would like to have very much to have a good life , cars money , girls , drogs , but you now all the jews got it all, so no more from me, ...conclusion: let me stay with my hobby the "information", because is the only left for me.....to the cartoon
post by Calex1987
edit on 28-9-2011 by sabalsis1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sabalsis1972
reply to post by randyvs

great !!!..genial!!!!..simply divine!!!! ...ok now tell me you `v got your 1000 000 dollars?!?!?!...no???..strange me neither!!!..oouuu ..ooouu look there are incommensurable rich guys!!!.....so dude i have no fortune , i would like to have very much to have a good life , cars money , girls , drogs , but you now all the jews got it all, so no more from me, ...conclusion: let me stay with my hobby the "information", because is the only left for me.....to the cartoon
post by Calex1987
edit on 28-9-2011 by sabalsis1972 because: (no reason given)

Must be speaking Alien. I don't get a word you're saying out that paragraph.

edit on 28-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I remember reading some place quite a few years ago, that many of the satellites that we have in space are antiquated, no longer functional and too expensive of a project to retrieve, so it was decided that they would be left drifting in space until they no longer could maintain orbit and would fall away, most likely to Earth, or maybe some place else.

I think that this will be a good test for the possibility of UFOs. If life does exist on other planets they may just come to return the garbage that we have left to pollute our universe. They may be willing to overlook the pollution and contamination of our tiny space but are more than likely to be a little peeved about us allowing our trash to land in their space.

Maybe the return deposit practice has already begun. There could be points for hitting a highly visible landmark or multiple hits to one target. The mysterious rumbling heard around the world might be the applauds for high scores.

Okay, I am really tired so just blame it on sleep deprivation.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Is this a meteor shower being covered-up by a satellite crash here on earth? Maybe or maybe not but I have a feeling something is related to all this and this is actually only one more dot to connect on the grand scheme of all things happening this year folks.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX
Or is it truly just a case of these things running out of legs and going past their use by date?
We've launched roughly an average of 100 satellites a year for roughly the last 40 years for roughly a total of 4000.

If they came down as fast as they went up, they'd be coming down at a rate of 100 a year.

Some of the satellites are in geostationary orbit so they won't be coming down for a long time, but the lower orbit satellites will be constantly coming down, get used to it, and to the OP, stop being amazed by common events. If we're launching 100 a year, how many do you expect to fall from the sky per year? per month?

And no, we often didn't pay a lot of attention to where they would fall, with some exceptions for the larger satellites like space stations. Just cross your fingers and hope you don't end up like the girl on "dead like me" TV show, she was killed by satellite-type debris falling from space.
Just a TV show, but I suppose it could happen.

Just take some comfort in the Earth's surface being 70% water so you have a 2/3 chance it won't even hit land!

edit on 28-9-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Great post S&F.
Why don't they, NASA or any international space agency, go up, take the measurements
and come back and stop the Illuminati satellite insanity.

And how about publicly disclosing the findings.
What are they afraid of.

Tesla found 50x the speed of light particles.
Tesla said the Earth atmosphere gave us 36" of lead protection from the
dangers of cosmic radiation. He said you need two measurements.
He disclosed his work to the public.

Nada from NASA because they work against the Tesla findings which
would prove the energy from the environment Tesla discovered.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Yeah, maybe they are getting older and all...but then again maybe we got a new killer satellite making a few practice runs!!

I believe you may be onto something there GUT...

My favorite government toy coincidentally has been in orbit and may have been doing some target practice.

www.heavens-above.com...

now how do I take this tinfoil thing off?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX
Surely increased solar winds or some other cosmic forces are causing our sattelites to drop out of orbit?

Or is it truly just a case of these things running out of legs and going past their use by date?

Are they truly baffled by nature and gravity and what the world should be like when they
were left behind in not disclosing the work of Tesla.
Well I think so.

Some secret agency is looking over the the data and saying yeah Tesla was right
again and telling their space cadets to go back and take more measurements.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Thanks for that video.
It look almost real.
China has been trained well by the international space concerns.
Waiting for their man on the moon.
Serves them right for letting WalMart in their country.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
AHA!!! So the satellites are the "stars that will fall to earth"... sorry, this thread wouldn't be complete without biblical references lol.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The SKY IS FALLING

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

Hmmm…very interesting "satellite there," howmuch4another!

Designed and launched to be 'hard to spot' too. Star Wars is fo' real mebbe.

The mission of the unmanned X-37B space plane, which is known officially as the Orbital Test Vehicle 2 (OTV-2), is shrouded in secrecy. The Boeing-built spacecraft is believed to be involved in reconnaissance — perhaps testing powerful sensors for a new generation of spy satellites. It looks much like a small version of NASA's space shuttles and blasted off from the Space Launch Complex 41 at Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in Florida.

This still image (below) taken from a video by Canadian skywatcher Kevin Fetter shows the X-37B space plane, known as the Orbital Test Vehicle 2, as it passed over his site on March 24, 2011. CREDIT: Kevin Fetter
www.space.com...

Of course it has weapons on it wouldn't ya think? NOT saying that's why space junk is falling but seriously considering it.

edit on 28-9-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant

interesting stuff, they don't really care where it falls anymore, a few sheeple killed here n there is fully expendible

Has a "sheeple" ever been killed by a falling satellite??? Faux outrage is faux outrage.

You like your satellite TV and your satellite communications and your satellite GPS and your satellite weather. If you can figure out a better way to dispose of obsolete equipment -- I am certain I could find someone to listen to a new idea.

I am sure you don't even consider the risks involved when you get in your car and drive down to the bodega for a pack of smokes and a six pack. An activity that is fraught with a brazillion times more risk than getting taken out by falling debris.

Perhaps we need to ban cars and airplanes the risk is to great for the "sheeple". I would hate to go through being frightened by every perceived risk, how utterly boring that would be.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

edit on 28/9/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join