It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I rock! Just saying...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Calex1987

You got that right. Everybody needs silly time now and then.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Reply to post by rockstar27

Im guilty of starting this off topic sillyness. Sorry about that haha. it was all in good fun and by replying to them its actually helping you get to that 20 post benchmark needed to create new threads. goodluck around the forums

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

Thanks!! I don't mind if people go off topic on this thread. It's just an introduction so there isn't much else to discuss anyways!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockstar27
reply to post by Calex1987

You got that right. Everybody needs silly time now and then.

i tend to do it alot if i can
easy's up tension and stuffzz haha and hey your getting close to the 20post mark!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockstar27
Howdy folks!! I have been a lurker of this site for a little over a year now and I recently got the courage to join. I have always had an interest for the unknown answers in this thing we call life and that's the main reason why I decided to join. I guess this is the part where I say a little something about myself. Well, I am 31 years of age and hail from the St. Louis area. I have a soon to be 7 month old son and I work as a massage therapist. I will also add that I served 8 years in the Army. My other half thinks I am crazy whenever I talk about any type of conspiracy theory, but I beg to differ. Growing up, I have dealt with many crazy happenings, which I will discuss later on. Let the journey begin and I am ready for what the ATS members have in store.

Sorry to go there, but why do you believe you rock? Especially after serving 8 years in the army? Have you looked at the evidence (molten metal in towers, building 7) proving that 9/11 was not as TPTB claim? Thus, then, don't you realize that the Iraq and Afghanistan wars are criminal actions by the elite, using you and your fellow soldiers as pawns? Also, how many people have you killed? Would you be able to live with yourself if you came to the realization that you killed them not in defense of American freedom, but to serve the criminal military industrial complex?

By the way, I'm neither liberal nor partisan, nor am I "anti-war" in the strict sense. What I am is anti-evil and anti-being controlled by the elite. And I don't condemn you for serving if you really didn't know you were serving evil. What matters is now and what choices you make now, getting informed and doing what you know to be right.

Oh, and welcome.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Observer99

whoa now everyone can rock in their own mind...maybe he/she rocks to her child who cares...they were being different...no need to go gung ho on there first post!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Observer99

Here we go. Why do I rock? In all honesty, I couldn't think of a title for my introduction thread, so I incorporated part of my screen name into it. Let's just say I rock in my own world. I see you have your 9/11 opinions as do I, but if I wanted to discuss that, I would go to a 9/11 forum. No, I haven't killed anybody. I was an air conditioner mechanic over in Iraq back in 2004 and us girls really don't get to participate in combat. I have, however, been shot at and our camp received mortar attacks almost daily. Do I agree with the reason we are over there? No, I do not. I joined the army right after high school in 1998 so I could get money for school and to see other parts of the country/world. I did sign a contract when I joined, so even if I don't agree with us being over there, I still had an obligation and a job to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join