It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I rock! Just saying...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Howdy folks!! I have been a lurker of this site for a little over a year now and I recently got the courage to join. I have always had an interest for the unknown answers in this thing we call life and that's the main reason why I decided to join. I guess this is the part where I say a little something about myself. Well, I am 31 years of age and hail from the St. Louis area. I have a soon to be 7 month old son and I work as a massage therapist. I will also add that I served 8 years in the Army. My other half thinks I am crazy whenever I talk about any type of conspiracy theory, but I beg to differ. Growing up, I have dealt with many crazy happenings, which I will discuss later on. Let the journey begin and I am ready for what the ATS members have in store.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
What kind of rock are you? Welcome to ATS!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I am a rock star!! Not really, but I use to be back in the day. Thanks for the welcome.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
welcome aboard hope to see you across the boards
*wave* from canada! p.s. can i haz free back rub...=)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by rockstar27

Well in that case...Welcome Rock Star!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Welcome to ats. Your stroy sounds very similar to mine. I hope everything goes well for you and great thread.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I paper! Paper covers rock... I WIN! :p

have fun in the forums

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Welcome from another newbie! Good to see so many new folks hopping on this crazy train!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod

have fun in the forums

Sorry paper...I scissors. Yes we have big fun here.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Welcome to the Nut House.. I mean to ATS my friend. I'm a former ST. Louisian. Lived there 21 years. Live in south FL now. If it wasnt for the beautiful weather down here i'd be back in the Lou ina heartbeat. Love that place.
edit on 28-9-2011 by alkesh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

have fun in the forums

I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no #ing way Paper can beat Rock. Paper is supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? Why the hell cant paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why isn't notebook paper constantly suffocating students while they take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that # up in 2 seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to beat me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, oh #, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you, you asshole.

that is all

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcomes everyone! My little one decided to wake up during mommy's alone time, so I will have to split this popsicle stand. I will return.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Calex1987

I think I'm in love...for just this moment...oops, there it went....

Yes, ATS is a hoot n' and a holler.......

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

reply to post by Calex1987

I think I'm in love...for just this moment...oops, there it went....

Yes, ATS is a hoot n' and a holler.......

its ok i wont tell anyone of this special little moment we shared it will be are dirty lil secret

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Oh how I wish I could give a star for that reply.....see ya on the threads my dirty widdle secret

edit on 28-9-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Reply to post by Calex1987

nonsense poopy pants, have you ever had a paper cut?... Nuff said XD

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

yes and i scream in the face of a paper cut while beating my chest like an ape!

also i shall see you across the boards my dirty wittle secwet
haha

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Calex1987

have fun in the forums

I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no #ing way Paper can beat Rock. Paper is supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? Why the hell cant paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why isn't notebook paper constantly suffocating students while they take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that # up in 2 seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to beat me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, oh #, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you, you asshole.

that is all

Well if this isn't a fine example of getting off topic. But it is pretty funny.

Welcome Rock!!! I lived in Shiloh for a couple years. I really liked the area. Glad you came aboard.

edit on 28-9-2011 by subcsailor because: I'm stupid

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Kids these days. I had no idea this would turn into a rock, paper, scissors main event. As long as it is all in good fun I shouldn't care.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

haha all in good fun started with you being a rock someone being paper then i unno we got lost! haha sometimes its fun to take a break from the serious nature that floats around and participate in some fun and games
life would be dull if we never got to laugh and play....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join