It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time reader, first time poster.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
My name is Zach and I'm a coal miner from West Virginia. Several months ago I was going to try to be a freemason like my father. I started searching stuff on the internet and eventually stumbled across things such as the illuminati and other things involved with freemason conspiracies that changed my mind. I continued to search and it eventually took me to ATS, after that I was on the page everyday. It has opened my mind to other conspiracy theories and has honestly impacted me in a big way. I want to inform friends and family of the things I've learned but I want to know more about the subjects an what better way to do that then to converse with people who are well knowledged. I hope this is enough information about myself and my intentions on this site. Thank you for accepting me into the ATS family!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Hello . nice you found out about Freemasonary first .
Do you have any frackinng gas seam mines on your property . Thats a huge issue there in west Virginia .
Do you live near the Hare Krishna community there in the hills .

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

It really depends on what part of the stare you go to. The mine I currently work at is right across the river in Ohio, our big problem is water. Some of the mines I worked at in the southern part of the state were pretty gassy though. Also, I don't live near there but my my grandma is involved with them.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
welcome to the boards

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Hi and Welcome , I'm a noob too

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Welcome fellow newbie! Beware the trolls, don't feed the monster :-0

top topics

join