It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Email I Received RE: Global Economic Implosion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I am a subscriber of a daily email called 'Money Morning Australia' which is full of financial information, the stock markets etc.

I received one just now which is as follows;

Dear reader, If you haven't yet seen this stark warning from my colleague Dan Denning, I urge you to take a look right now. According to Dan the recent market fall is just a prelude to something much more sinister playing out in the global economy. The knock-on effect could have serious implications for any wealth you have invested here in Australia. Right now the global financial system is faltering. You're watching it play out on the evening news. Any sense of security investors felt after the trillions of dollars of private debts were transferred to public sector balance sheets in 2009 is now shattered. In Dan's view, it's only a matter of time before the whole system implodes. Even if you don't agree with his conclusions, this is something you ought to read. "Right now millions of Aussie investors don't understand the severity of what's coming," says Dan. "Many believe we are immune to the woes of the West, largely thanks to our booming resource sector. "But they are in for a big shock." How big? Find out right here. Best regards, Simon Munton Assistant Publisher Port Phillip Publishing

Link To Article It Directs The Reader To

He guarantees that Greece or Italy (if not both) will default on debt and the ramifications will be catastrophic for stock and bond markets. He also goes on to say that 'The simultaneous devaluation of most paper currencies against gold and silver has reached the end of its first stage.'

I can't decide whether he is merely fear mongering to drive potential new customers his way or offering a sincere warning though I am certain he is looking to benefit.

Regardless I thought I'd share it.

'The Global Economic Meltdown', everyone's talking about it but are all the right ducks lined up? I think yes, will the trigger get pulled? We must wait and see...

For the record, I'm no fear monger but thought this was worth sharing.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Hmmm.....if the guy is australian , hes proberly just trying to cash in on the market fears . Im no market expert , just know Aussies and how they tend to run scams .

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

Using the word sinister... That is a serious thing to say..

I would take this seriously, because of the idea that it alludes to something going on behind the scenes.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
As opposed to the rest of the world? Watch your tongue (keystrokes). Scammers are worldwide...atleast we're known convicts thus giving us an alibi

edit on 28/9/11 by Pirateofpsychonautics because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

It seems more and more people are saying that the Greek default will be imminent. I check marketwatch.com frequently and saw this on the top of their Euro. debt crisis news.

Don’t count on Markozy to save you as Greece falls

Commentary: Europe’s leaders have done nothing to prepare for the end

LONDON (MarketWatch) — The imminent Greek default is now the only issue that matters to the financial markets. The country is running out of money to pay its bills. It can no longer borrow on the markets. It has missed the deficit-reduction targets in the bailout package, and unless the euro area’s political leaders can come up with a fresh rescue package it will soon have no choice but to renege on it debts.

The only force that can avert catastrophe is that strange double-headed beast known to bond traders as Markozy — the French President Nicolas Sarkozy and the German Chancellor Angela Merkel. Neither shows any signs of getting to grips with the scale of the challenge they face, nor have they done so at any point since this drama started 18 months ago. Anyone staying in the markets now is taking a massive gamble that they suddenly get their act together over the next few weeks. They are almost certainly going to be disappointed.

It seems only a matter of time until the whole thing goes Kaboom

will the trigger get pulled?

I would say it isnt neccesarily 'pulling the trigger', its more of watching the water boil over the top while sitting by and doing nothing.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

Running scams in not an Australian thing my friend, its a global thing.

Look around you!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
The use of the word sinister makes the article seem a little tabloid, however, given what's going on with the world's markets at the moment I'm sure nobody would call me a paranoid crazy if I pulled a few thousand out of my bank and burried it in an old Milo tin...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

'Markozy' do appear to be sitting on their hands, I recall a few months ago reading a comment from Frau Merkel to effect of 'we will bail Greece out if they agree to import only German cars for the next X ammount of years'
cheeky girl.

It's all at tipping point in my opinion and I don't have the credentials to make an accurate judgement call nor the ego to pretend I do, but it isn't looking good.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

I scrolled quickly through his letter . does he want you to give him money at any stage . there was the 3o day free trail of his news letter to show you how to invest . so does he ask for money after that ?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics
As opposed to the rest of the world? Watch your tongue (keystrokes). Scammers are worldwide...atleast we're known convicts thus giving us an alibi

edit on 28/9/11 by Pirateofpsychonautics because: (no reason given)

Thats why I said its proberly a scam . But we are no where near as bad as the big guys . We just dabble in it to make a living from .

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anusuia
Hmmm.....if the guy is australian , hes proberly just trying to cash in on the market fears . Im no market expert , just know Aussies and how they tend to run scams .

are you for real mate. i dont know about any other aussies, but im yet to have an australian try to scam me. besides they cant get through because the phone is always ringing of the hook with indians trying to con me.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bellagirl

Haha very true, though there are definitely Aussies out to scam...

Is anyone in Melbourne and catching this storm? It's hectic! Thankfully I drove to work today (as opposed to walking).

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

in sydney here....raining a little but we have many warnings of gale winds and storms on the way. are you getting it in melbourne now?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Yeah it's hectic..no gale force winds though. It's calm (wind wise) pi**ing down rain with lightning and thunder every 30 seconds...might make a troll thread re: the beginning of 3 days of darkness..we're ahead by time and all the tinfoil hat boys will gobble it up

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics

Yeah it's hectic..no gale force winds though. It's calm (wind wise) pi**ing down rain with lightning and thunder every 30 seconds...might make a troll thread re: the beginning of 3 days of darkness..we're ahead by time and all the tinfoil hat boys will gobble it up

hahah lmao. i just checked the weather radar and it looks hectic.

www.bom.gov.au...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I think this guy said it pretty well just a few months ago....."I want you all fired !!!"

From July

November 2010

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anusuia

The only ones runing scams in this country are the politician's,bank's and economic talking head's.Lying through their teeth.Telling our people that our economy is doing better than the rest of the world.
Bullocks! America and Europe take a hit and our dollar drops against their's? That's just not bloody logical.I can't believe there is anyone stupid enough to believe what we are being told.Sadly most are
shame,shame,shame

new topics

top topics

join