It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello everybody

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
well, here it goes.

like many, i've been a long time lurker of the site and have really enjoyed the depth of content created here on ATS.
i was finding myself here on a nightly basis so i figure i should sign up and finally start participating. i really look forward to contributing to the forums, in whatever way i can.

as for me, i'm 32, college educated, small business owner. have lived all over the country during my 20's but finally settled in the PNW, in the foothills of Mt. Rainier(awesome).

i love indulging in thoughts of conspiracy theories but don't know how much of it i subscribe to. i feel comfortable admitting that i don't believe the official 9/11 story and that Kennedy was offed but not as far as to say that there is a secret cabal of wealthy bankers controlling everything behind the scenes.

i have a passion for politics, history, physical/space sciences. ancient/lost civilizations

i believe in God and that Jesus was who he claimed to be. it's very personal and very real and something that i am oh so grateful for. i do have huge issues with religion as a whole and am, most times, ashamed to be associated with those whose claiming to speak for Him. i love a good conversation on the topic and have a good number of Atheist friends.

i just realized that read that a bad match.com profile...
see ya round!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Welcome, and enjoy.
Feel free to poke around, we ask that you do not feed the trolls.
Turn off the lights and lock the doors when you leave.

ps a little advice, be sure to search thoroughly before starting a new thread. If someone has covered it before, the natives get restless.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
What up's Bro I am also new...

kind of like the first day of school LoL

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nutzmctaffy
What up's Bro I am also new...

kind of like the first day of school LoL

nobody gets Trash Canned here, but there can be mild Hazing

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Welcome to you :') I joined up this evening as well. In my opinion, ATS is the best site for breaking news, ( I am a bit of a news junkie :-) ), It's also a great place to debate like minded individuals! Welcome!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I hope you enjoy ats as much as i have enjoyed it. I love the threads on it and all the information i learn. Hopefully instead of people just talking about things maybe one day people will start doing something about those things. Peace out friend.

top topics

join