It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET -- Your time has come. You do not have to wait any longer...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
It brings up an interesting point though, doesn't it? Assuming the aliens are visiting us (and that they exist), the big question remains....why the secrecy?

Why not reveal themselves to us? That seems to be the big mystery. There has to be some reason the government wants it secret, and some reason the aliens want to remain secret. Has to mutually beneficial too, or one party or the other would have come out by now. Of course, if we knew the answer, then we wouldn't be debating whether or not they exist.

Advanced technology would appear to be majick.
Majick may imply to the average, everyday, ordinary person, a "God".

I don't find it surprising that aliens would not want to be worshipped. And if they believe we have evolved beyond worshipping them, and the government is still hiding it, its because it would undermine the authority of religion.

As an ATSer once told me (who's name I forget) - People who are scared, are easier to flock together and lead. They'll do what they're told.

I don't want to turn it into a religious debate, but if Aliens are really here, and they make themselves known, the concept of satan really does go out the window. And we all know the idea of going to hell has kept a good majority of us in line for a really, really long time.

I can't link to my real opinions on Aliens, because it was posted in RATS, and its too long to quote; But in the end I think we'll find that we're in prison, and we have not been reformed enough as a species to be let out.

Perhaps the few who have been abducted are transcending their flaws.... being shown something better....

or just being experimented on

in which case Aliens are still no better than us

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

As having a metallic object in my neck, I don't believe that you can remember your abduction. Maybe they chose to erase my memory from start for some reason.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DeathScytheBR

memory tends to be unreliable anyway but yeah, maybe they just experimented on you

or they're tracking your progress and you're not ready yet

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Not true at all. there are many who have met, spoken with, and interacted with ETs from another world. I myself am one of these. I have met and spoken with at least two ET Beings in my life, and there may have been more that that.

Didn't have your cell phone handy? Take a few pics?

Yeah, that's what I thought...

I do not have, or want a cell phone. You can be heard even if it is turned off, and it emits radiation.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Having read the book, “A day with an Extraterrestrial,” along with Sleeper's thread, I agree. I too have had some of the strange experiences Lou had during his own experience. I have never met Milton, my own contact's name of "Amiee." Last I saw of Lou, he was on John Lear's forum.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by spacevisitor

Having read the book, “A day with an Extraterrestrial,” along with Sleeper's thread, I agree. I too have had some of the strange experiences Lou had during his own experience. I have never met Milton, my own contact's name of "Amiee." Last I saw of Lou, he was on John Lear's forum.

As far as I know, I have never had such experiences as Lou spoke of and you had, I wish I had.
I also haven’t seen Lou for some time now on his own site, but he made a post on September 20 at his facebook wall.
I hope he is writing a new book.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Actually, Lou did write two new books. "In League with a UFO," and "In League with a UFO 2nd edition." Available at Amazon.com

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Actually, Lou did write two new books. "In League with a UFO," and "In League with a UFO 2nd edition." Available at Amazon.com

I know.

In the 2nd edition did Lou some necessary corrections, mainly in the beginning of chapter one.
But also that book was for me a very interesting and marvelous read.

edit on 30/9/11 by spacevisitor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Perhaps the ET's have conned those of the N.W.O. into doing the dirty work, by having them reduce Earth's population to a much more manageable number. T.P.T.B. could rather easily accomplish this vast reduction in Earth's population by carrying on with the introduction of laboratory created diseases (A.I.D.S. for instance), something they have been doing for years. It's only a matter of time before a killer flu virus that we have no defence against, is released in all or most major cities around the world. Once the virus has done its job, the N.W.O. scumbags and their families will then emerge from their custom built bunkers, fully expecting to be welcomed by any survivors, then live like kings with those same survivors becoming no more than slaves.
Now that all the dirty work has been completed by those who have just betrayed their own species, the ET's will step in and eliminate them, (they obviously can't be trusted) before carrying on (along with the survivors), with their original plan to turn our planet back into the "Garden Of Eden" she once was!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
If E.t. does come to me, they should expect a right hook to the forehead,I refuse to be the next abduction victim.Fair warning has been given.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join