It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET -- Your time has come. You do not have to wait any longer...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
It would seem the OP's post could just as easily be taken in the context of a religious fanatic writing a letter to "god". Odd, yet makes perfect sense when you have been around here a while. Folks treat aliens/ufo just like a religion (meaning they turn their brains off and just believe).

Sorry OP, god doesn't hear your prayers and aliens aren't going to read your post, or whatever.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

Thank you for contributing to the perception that this is a field populated with kooks and fools. Great job, hope you are proud of yourself.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaleshchand
Reply received from ET

Thank you OP, we had though that you earthlings were not ready yet. Your message has been sent to what can only be translated as "the federation of galaxies".

Do note that the planet you call Earth and all planets in the system Sol is in an area classed for production of helpers (what some of you may call slaves ).

Ships will be dispatched to process all of you earthlings into helpers (slaves).

Thank you.

P.S. Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

The P.S. is the best

the rest of you need to lighten up, log off, take a valium, something
FFS

its just a font.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Yes, you do not have to wait anymore.Please make more human abductions,gruesome experiments,plunder our resources,stalk and harass humans more frequently.Is this the point of this thread.Why somebody would invite aliens that have been nothing but trouble to visit our planet openly,is quite disturbing in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

It brings up an interesting point though, doesn't it? Assuming the aliens are visiting us (and that they exist), the big question remains....why the secrecy?

Why not reveal themselves to us? That seems to be the big mystery. There has to be some reason the government wants it secret, and some reason the aliens want to remain secret. Has to mutually beneficial too, or one party or the other would have come out by now. Of course, if we knew the answer, then we wouldn't be debating whether or not they exist.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I sure hope you got an e mail address to send that open letter to otherwise you're just preaching to the chior.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

Or if you are an abductee. In this case, I can try to send them the message. Using binary, maybe, since it is the first language we ever used to talk to them. Maybe if I print it and stick it near my impant I found a few days ago after an abduction. Believe me, it is a VERY long story.

Oh yes, their ships do make noises, but they are usually above 20.000hz and just when they enter or get out of light speed. This sounds like a very high pitched noise because of how fast the eardrum vibrates

Originally posted by karen61057

I sure hope you got an e mail address to send that open letter to otherwise you're just preaching to the chior.

Maybe... maybe I can send it to them - I'm deadly serious. As I sayd already, it seems like this implant is a monitoring device! Everywhere I go, I see "them" at night. And when I was travelling by plane a few weeks ago, I could see some lights in the nightly sky. It feels like as if they were trying something new on me and want to keep track of the changes, and now that I hear the noises almost everynight, it seems like I can make the difference, once. Printing the message right now into binary! We are not out of options yet!
edit on 28-9-2011 by DeathScytheBR because: Quote

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by VicDiaz89
Only chance you have of ever encountering a real ET is if you join the Air force or become an astronaut.

Not true at all. there are many who have met, spoken with, and interacted with ETs from another world. I myself am one of these. I have met and spoken with at least two ET Beings in my life, and there may have been more that that.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Finally someone else! Do you see them almost every month? Did you ever post something like I posted above and then saw a black chopper flying around?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB
Open letter to ET:

Essentially, we are prisoners and are simply asking you to slip us a key so that we can more effectively plan our escape.

Hi Visiting ESB, according to Lou Baldin alias sleeper on ATS is this the “key” which eventually will lead you to your escape from this in his words “prison planet”.

Live your life with integrity and without envy, hate or greed.

And what can be wrong about doing that right?

And regarding all the other things you said in your open letter to ET I can only strongly recommend you to read this book of him of which he claims is Non Fiction.

“A day with an Extraterrestrial”

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e3986e70373.jpg[/atsimg]

An abduction by an extraterrestrial being leads to the knowledge of the meaning of life for a middle-aged man, whose life is turned upside down by the experience.
As the terror subsides, the illusions of life are stripped away and replaced by awe, wonder and intrigue, as the alien being takes the man on a mysterious journey through the solar system and the stars in our Milky Way galaxy.

It’s up to you to find out if it is just another good or even bad Science Fiction book, or that there is really something more to it.
So that it gives you in fact answers to some or perhaps all of your questions in your OP.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
As much as I'd like to meet good ET's, only the reprobate
ET's are going to show up. They are already here. The
good ones know what happens when a technologically
advanced civilization meets a more primitive one. And
they don't want to do that to us. Someone else already
has...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
For those saying it is a repost.

www.plagiarismchecker.com...

This shows that it has only been posted once.... Right here in this thread.

Just copy and paste the OP and hit search.

Not a repost.

Wow...what a handy dandy search engine

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Open letter to ET:

Essentially, we are prisoners and are simply asking you to slip us a key so that we can more effectively plan our escape.

Hi Visiting ESB, according to Lou Baldin alias sleeper on ATS is this the “key” which eventually will lead you to your escape from this in his words “prison planet”.

Live your life with integrity and without envy, hate or greed.

And what can be wrong about doing that right?

And regarding all the other things you said in your open letter to ET I can only strongly recommend you to read this book of him of which he claims is Non Fiction.

“A day with an Extraterrestrial”

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e3986e70373.jpg[/atsimg]

An abduction by an extraterrestrial being leads to the knowledge of the meaning of life for a middle-aged man, whose life is turned upside down by the experience.
As the terror subsides, the illusions of life are stripped away and replaced by awe, wonder and intrigue, as the alien being takes the man on a mysterious journey through the solar system and the stars in our Milky Way galaxy.

It’s up to you to find out if it is just another good or even bad Science Fiction book, or that there is really something more to it.
So that it gives you in fact answers to some or perhaps all of your questions in your OP.

Thanks. You and a few others here "get it." The rest are still in second grade, so to speak.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Open letter to ET:

We know you're here. We've seen you, encountered you, heard you even though there are a few die-hards who deny you exist. Most of us know better. In fact, overwhelming numbers of humans know that you exist and are here. We just don't know why. And we don't know why you won't present yourselves to the world openly. So, with that in mind, you don't have to hide any longer. We don't need to play games anymore. You don't have to play hide-and-seek. It's not like you're keeping a secret from us because the secret is out. The hiding game is really silly. Bottom line of what I'm saying is "let's get this show on the road." You're going to do it eventually anyway. Show yourselves, make your presence unequivocally known, impact our world and DO SOMETHING (for us, not against us) other than flit around the skies. This world sucks as it is right now: we have nuclear plants all over the place ready and waiting for the right conditions for meltdown, biological and chemical technology that is more than frightening, wars breaking out everywhere and all the time, diseases are rampant (we really have no cures for ANYTHING of significance, except maybe infections) and to top it off, we just learned this week that the science we placed on a pedestal for decades is simply wrong.

The fact is, we are an oppressed planet. We, the average person here, cannot affect real, positive change. We are powerless to make anything good happen for very long. I know, the cliches are that everyone has the power within themselves, one person can make a difference, and so on. You know that is not true. We all do. With all the allegedly powerful individuals in this world, the world has only degenerated in every area. We are sicker, more violent, mistrustful of each other...need I go on?

Many of us are at the point where we're willing to take a chance on what you bring. Heck, you may even try to force it on us. But we know one thing: the method of thinking and doing things on this planet have not worked and we are on a fast downward spiral. Something needs to happen to straighten out our priorities. Another politician, no matter how popular and cult-like, will be able to do that. We don't need more politicians. We need new, out-of-this-world options that are at present inconceivable. Whether it's technology, philosophy, cultural -- we don't really know where the answer lies. We just know we don't have ANY answers that work and have exhausted the possibilities because we are, again, oppressed by the powers that be and always were. Opposition is not practical, possible or winnable. Everyone knows this and to think otherwise is simply stupid.

Essentially, we are prisoners and are simply asking you to slip us a key so that we can more effectively plan our escape. Game?
edit on 28-9-2011 by Visiting ESB because: change word

this is excellent. the whole thing with ET's bringing social change and having cure for diseases and alternative fuels and energy is something i daydream about

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I'm totally with you OP. Though I don't get why people assume that all ETs are malevolent. There are also benevolent ones who have assisted humankind in a positive way many times in the past.

Just a thought for those who still try to debunk the existence of aliens/UFOs: Out of the millions of people who claim to have seen or encountered an ET/UFO, tens of thousands of pictures/videos of UFOs, and the hundreds of crop circles over the years, all it takes is ONE SINGLE EVENT to be factual in order to prove you wrong (not to mention all the other high-level eye-witness accounts and evidence available). The odds are weighed heavily against you.

The same goes for those who keep saying we'll never meet them. What do you have to be so sure of that? If they're visiting us constantly, why would it be so hard to believe that we would have a formal interaction with them one day? I personally am also looking forward to that day. Major history will be made in the story of humankind.

Fact is, the skeptics are fighting a losing battle. There's just noway for them to ever present any kind of evidence or proof that intelligent life doesn't exist in the universe. It's simply impossible to ever have that kind of data. Yet meanwhile, tons of evidence and eye-witness testimonies suggesting otherwise are coming out daily all over the world.

I believe if our world expects any major positive change to how things are being run, and to purge corruption out of power positions, we are definitely going to need some intervention from a more intelligent group of people.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I think the OP's thread is an honest attempt to talk to extraterrestrials. I would be doing the same thing in these hard times.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This post isn't meant to hate on anyone, I believe there are ET's out there as well. I, quite frankly, found the OP to be quite well put together and very true to my own beliefs / feelings.

But here comes the kicker! (I like to play devils advocate)

Do you people not see, you're asking for a savior from TPTB, when in all actuality, YOU are the savior you're looking for. The people need to stand together, as the masses, and take back control of what we feel we have lost. We the people have the right and opportunity to overpower this government, as we make up a greater percentage of the population than they do. We're all looking for answers to this corrupt way of life, but never want to take responsibility for it ourselves.

We keep asking for someone from the heavens to come and save us, whether it be Jesus, God, Aliens, the Creators, whatever you want to call "them." I understand that the whole subject is quite intriguing, but the subject itself is causing you to project your responsibilities onto others. We need to step up as ONE to over throw this corrupt way of life, not expect some extraterrestrial to come down and do it for us.

Peace & Love

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeathScytheBR

Finally someone else! Do you see them almost every month? Did you ever post something like I posted above and then saw a black chopper flying around?

No, and I have seen black helicopters flying over, I live but 100 miles from Wright-Patterson AFB. And yes, I do see one every so often. I don't talk a lot about it, too many in here think they are all demons, you know. And the messages are for me, personally, not for everyone. If I were to get a message for everyone, I would post it.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by DeathScytheBR

No, and I have seen black helicopters flying over, I live but 100 miles from Wright-Patterson AFB. And yes, I do see one every so often. I don't talk a lot about it, too many in here think they are all demons, you know. And the messages are for me, personally, not for everyone. If I were to get a message for everyone, I would post it.

Thing is: The chopper was pitch black, it flied slowly and around 30 meters above ground, like as if they were searching for something... And we don't have black choppers here in Brazil. I wasn't taking it seriously at first but I guess that after seeing that I will really try to contact those beings. I don't see why would they try to opress the human race after all.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Not true at all. there are many who have met, spoken with, and interacted with ETs from another world. I myself am one of these. I have met and spoken with at least two ET Beings in my life, and there may have been more that that.

Didn't have your cell phone handy? Take a few pics?

Yeah, that's what I thought...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join