It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious blinking star-like objects

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Hello...everyone. Very interesting read...its funny how lots of people have witnessed this star-twinkling phenomenon. This actually reminds me of a repeated dream Ive had over the years and had again recently that I forgot. I know this topic isnt about dreams, but from my experience my dreams have told me alot about this world and its phenomenons--the Natural, Super-Natural

Here it is--
First I am outside looking at the sky, star-gazing (which I dont do as much as Id like) All the stars are Twinkling beautifully and shining brightly. Very much stationary. Then, out of no where all the stars start twirling around in circles and moving around. First slowly, and then it continues at a rapid speed. Out of no where, the stars become space-crafts and they are chasing people. Everyone is scared out of their minds, and I know right away not to let them see me.
There is someone there with me (maybe my husband), and I ask him, "Don't you see whats going on? Everything in the SKY!?" He says "no." Then, I tell myself to>>"open my eyes." I then open my eyes, but did not realize that my eyes had been closed this whole time.( I was using my Spiritual-Eyes) Which is why he couldn't see it, but I could.

Perhaps, with the veil thinning people are being able to see what they couldn't see years ago? I honestly think, that these are UFO's disguised as stars from a distance of where the human eye can see...its a great disguise. Only as long as we keep our spiritual-eyes closed. If we choose to open them, we can see alot!

edit on 29-9-2011 by Awaken111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I saw this object flickering in the same spot at 9pm yesterday but it was smaller and did not seem that out of place. Tonight I see it again but it is obviously larger and looks to be twinkling red/purple/green/white looking through binoculars. These pics were taken looking NW from York PA around 9pm on 9/29/11. Could this be ELEnin?

1st pic is 1/20 second with my 200mm lens (sorry thats as good as it gets), 2nd is a longer exposure to show the color change I am seeing.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Our house is on the side of a hill overlooking the city so it gives us a nice overall view of the sky. Last night I was outside around 11.30pm and the sky was crystal clear with bright stars, when I saw a single flash of light, more like a blink but extremely bright then nothing. I tried to focus on the area it was, but it was black. Approx 30 sec or so later a white streak from where the flash was, went in a North East direction, stopped and another very bright blink. The streak was really moving and I think if I hadn't been so focused on the area I would have missed it.Then black again. Really strange. Now the reason I was out there looking at the sky was a few mornings before, about 5.30am my husband got up to go out Whitebaiting and a bright light caught his eye so he focused on the object. It was a big white light ascending slowly into the sky as it passed over the city. He was so intriqued he took a photo of it on his cell phone. (by the way he isn't into ufology or conspiracies) He photographed it because it was leaving a reflection on the rooves, like a chopper with a spotlight. He says it was silent and steady and kinda creepy, but when he went to take another shot, it was gone. I have seen the photo and zoomed in and it showed up quite well the size, brightness and reflections on rooves. It shows the houses, and outline of hilly range in distance and the pinky early morning sky. I know you want pics or didn't happen as I have browsed with interest on this site for a few years, but only just signed up and not sure how to download of his phone. I have 4 kids and a birthday party to organise this weekend, so will be very busy, but if someone can tell me how, I will try to do it. If not I will give it a go on Monday (my day off) Never thought I would have anything to share on this site other than an opinion. Cheers Blii]reply to post by InsideYourMind

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
It all sounds intriguing but here's the frustrating part. There are 9 pages of posts on this subject, and many,many people saying they've gone out and seen these lights for several nights in a row. I think I only saw one post with a photo. 9 pages of people posting the same thing over and over. Has anyone downloaded the Google Sky app like suggested and pointed it at the lights? Does no one who is monitoring these lights own a video or digital camera or have a camera on their cell phones? Personally, I thought the photos posted looked like Jupiter but that's just my amateur opinion.....

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAELENIUM
Traditionally such lights in the sky were literally "the gods" but in this modern day no one thinks that way anymore. However, we can still explain "the gods" in a more scientific terminology ? What if the lights that you're seeing are only visible to you ? Have you ever tried making your star observation sessions with a friend ? Then you will notice if the lights are only visible to yourself ? My theory is that you're suffering "Schizophrenia". Do not get upset about it. Schizophrenia is actually universally ubiquitous. In reality everyone suffers it. Problem is convincing them that they need to do something about it. Schizophrenia is often so subtle in how it affects us that we do not even realise it is there. If you're taking the trouble to stand out in the open on a dark night more often than just a once off then nature steps in to make it interesting for you. My worry is that you're opening yourself [psyche] up to what most call "paranormal phenomenon" that are probably better left alone. Being a bit more informative for example what if the air around us and the space around the Earth is over flowing with spiritual entities responding to the fact that you're looking in their direction ? Thus they flash in response to the fact that they know that you're going to see the flashes and thus you will look even more in their direction. In my opinion it is a trap. A trap that will close in around you such that eventually you end up in a lunatic asylum or more probably a prison or even worse you could become "possessed" to such an extent that you end up on death row as punishment for a crime that you will have commited whilst under influence of your "lights". In antiquity "the gods" were known about and people were careful to avoid becoming "possessed" by them. However, in these modern times we are far too easilly drawn into their psychic trap. Your "lights" seem to be at a distance. The "lights" that I see are only small and move around like insects buzzing about. During certain atmospheric conditions I sometimes see them dancing in and out of the clouds in the sky. At night I do not see them. However, some years ago I was out in a near by park in the middle of the night looking at the stars. The sky was absolutely clear except for a touch of mist. I observed a star change its location. It moved from one position in the sky to a new position in the sky without acceleration and without any deceleration. It looked to be just a normal star. Except that it changed its position right before my eyes. I still cannot explain to myself how any such thing can happen. Obviously not an orbital satellite, but perhaps a "levitation platform" out in space ? Even though we are not told about the existence of such technology does not rule out the possibility that such technology nonetheless exists anyway. Aliens ? Probably not. It is far more likely to be just another one of the manifestations that I have come to understand as being my "Schizophrenia".

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 29/9/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

Dude....tisk tisk tisk......

Are you qualified to make such a diagnosis of Schizophrenia, especially when someone is simply expressing their fascination with the heavens, and unfamiliar objects visible to them?

To even express that someone suffers from mental illness because they are curious about their observations of the night sky is absolutely ridiculous, and in my opinion, downright closed minded.

It is thinking like that which has kept us in a box and in the dark ages for centuries.

We need to be curious about things we don't understand, it's how we grow as a species, collectively, and if someone's train of though falls outside the norm, then I call that enlightenment, not "Schizophrenia".

People who suffer from Schizophrenia hear voices, hallucinate, cannot connect to their own reality, and require professional help and proper medication, I don't recall anyone here expressing these symptoms to the forum, do you?

You can believe what you want, but please don't accuse people of mental illness and being on the road to prison life because they had the wisdom to look up at the night sky, express their curiosity about their reality and the world they live in, and point out things that just don't fit into the mainstream description of what should be up there.

Nobody should be afraid to speak out about what they see, or be afraid of being labeled a nutbar.

Are we supposed to walk around with our heads down, and our hands over our ears for fear of hearing or seeing such supposed "paranormal activity", or spirits or demons?? Should we be afraid of hearing or seeing everything within the range of our senses? I think not.

Our closed minded television zombified culture is the whole reason why we are in the oppressed prison system we are in today.

Open your eyes.
edit on 29-9-2011 by NScooknet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by geezpinky

I live in Central Arkansas and I saw something similar. We've been seeing stationary stars that start moving across the sky like a satellite then disappear. One of these moving stars did kinda what you are talking about. As it was going past, it flashed really bright, like it had taken a picture and kept moving. Definitely a little disturbing. Makes you wonder if its out-of-this-world or has our government's 'big brother' gotten too big for his breeches.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kitcanapple
It all sounds intriguing but here's the frustrating part. There are 9 pages of posts on this subject, and many,many people saying they've gone out and seen these lights for several nights in a row. I think I only saw one post with a photo. 9 pages of people posting the same thing over and over. Has anyone downloaded the Google Sky app like suggested and pointed it at the lights? Does no one who is monitoring these lights own a video or digital camera or have a camera on their cell phones? Personally, I thought the photos posted looked like Jupiter but that's just my amateur opinion.....

Personally i don't have a "smartphone" with apps or anything like that, i don't have the need for one. I mentioned a few pages ago about not owning a decent camera aswell, its from a few years back and isn't really any good, but i have been out at night with the viewfinder to see if it can capture stars/planets, however only the moon is visible with it.

To be totally honest with you it wasn't my intention to provide any proof with this thread or make a believer out of anyone. I know a picture or video is worth a thousand words and it helps when trying to solve something like this.

Though its really interesting seeing all the replies of people mentioning almost identical sightings

Still wondering what it could have been, and looking out for it again.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
28th of september, approximately 9:45pm, I see a bright white star in the east direction. Im in southwestern ontario.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Well i've just been out for the past 30 - 40minutes and spotted another one.

Had a great view of the ISS flyby aswell, looked up online and no satellites mentioned over my area according to:
satellite finder
It does mention the ISS at 5:10am which is pretty accurate to when i just saw it flyby.

Though i did see a dim light traveling lower to the west a few minutes after yet another "blinking light" sighting, it isn't mentioned on the website above, but i wouldn't assume them to track every single object in orbit.

So, the space station got to the horizon and out of view, i looked around in the other part of the sky, almost vertically up in the vicinity of andromeda, i spotted a series of 4 random flashes each about 7-10 seconds apart, and when joining the flashes together they produced an "L" shape... i've tried to dot down the series of flashes on this map in the part of the sky i was looking at for the last 10 minutes to give a reference or "path" this blinking thing just made.

I have marked the flashes of light with orange dots, they are numbered by the order they appeared, and the cyan line is simply my guess of the path this object must have taken in relation to the 4 points of light that appeared for brief moments.

I got the starmap from here (at 4:40am current time of england, bristol):
www.fourmilab.ch...

I couldn't see a dim object between the flashes, but it was still the on/off ping/blink sort of light again.

Anyone have a clue as to what this is? I am still bemused by this.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
My daughter and I went out on the porch around 10 EST to star gaze. It's a perfectly clear night here in southern VA. We saw a couple of things. First, we spotted what appeared to be an aircraft, however, it turned into 3 separate aircraft. They were almost on top of each other - I mean literally! There is no way in the dark of night any commercial plains would be flying that close together - they'd crash. Not to mention I pulled up the flight trackers that I have, and there was nothing showing up for 100's of miles from our area (and I have 3 trackers that I checked). The stranger thing is, we live in a very rural area, in the mountains. When aircraft go overhead, while you are outside, you can hear them,,,especially as low as this (these) were. The flashing of the crafts was strange as well. There were different colors flashing from them. Very weird!

We also saw the "star" flashing different colors. We watched that for quite a while. I kept saying, I wish we had something to get video or photos of this! Her camera charger is broken, and any other equipment we have would be crap quality and they don't pick up well in the night sky - only the moon

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I think what it boils down to is that their "cover" is blown.

We are now wise enough to look up and see what's up there floating around and start asking questions about it.

Until recently, we have just been like busy little ants, going about our business, not questioning anything, and never looking up. We have our blinders on, and that's just the way "they" want it to be.

But now, people are looking upwards, and seeing strange lights and unexplained things, and demanding answers.

I don't think the aliens are wanting to even hide anymore, they "want" us to see them.

disclosure time is near.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
i saw it tonight, flashed 4 times, i counted and there was about ten seconds between each flash, it did move across the sky between flashes but it was much slower then any satellites ive seen,

i could not see any solid light only the flash, it was similar to a camera flash but not quite as fast, just a bit slower,

i thought the same thing as soon as i saw it, "that was odd"

it was moving from northwest to southeast and when i saw it, it was northwest of orion about 25% of the skyview from irion

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

strange

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
First of all I would like to say hello to the many ATS'ers? This is my first post and after seeing this phenomena 3-4 nights in a row I have decided to post what I have seen in this thread.

First occasion was out smoking a cigar in my yard around 11-12 in the evening here in TX. With the new moon phase the stars are always more visible in the city. So I was sitting down enjoying a good smoke and star gazing like I usually do and happened to be looking in the direction of Jupiter as it was just now moving above my house. So I was sitting there watching the stars as usual hoping to catch a glimpse of the UARS possibly. Much to my surprise I saw what appeared to be a satellite or something moving across the sky that night. It moved quickly to the due north of Jupiter and seemed to disappear into a star. I just wrote this off as a satellite moving across the sky and me losing track of it. Anyways, as I kept watching I saw this flash and blink in the corner of my eye.

Seeing as I thought this may have been a meteor I immediately turned in that direction to see to my surprise what appeared to be star that blinked. When I say blinked I mean sort of like when someone took those old timey photos with the flash that flashed once and was very bright. Like a quick picture was being taken in the sky. The "star" actually blinked intense and did a sort of fade out and continued this for a period of 10mins or so. The entire blinking process lasted about less than a second or so.

I also managed to get a video that I posted on youtube but uploading the video greatly reduced the image quality I will link it just for the people that want to see it.

The action takes place in the bottom right of the screen near the vertical line artifact that my phone is producing.

The video was taken of the second night that I went out to observer and see if it would happen again. To my amazement there it was blinking away again. So I pulled out my phone and got the starwalk app out to see what constellation and stars it was close to and found it near the Aquarius constellation and Star HD 219449 which is part of the constellation. Again the same thing happened and after about observing the blinking for 10 minutes or so the flashing stopped.

Also, as the flashing was happening not once did it seem to move from it current position.

Tonight I went out again to observer at about 12:30 - 1:00 and also saw the same thing happening again tonight. This time it was a little different some area of the sky was lighting up in the Aquarius constellation and then as I was watching a flash then occurred near the star Markab of the Pegasus constellation. This "star" blinked several times as I watched it and as I was watching I saw another flash occur this time near Jupiter and closest to Star HD 4482 or HR 213 as its called in the starwalk app. This flash near Jupiter was a longer flash that fizzled seemingly after 1-2 seconds. After this happened there was one final flash near the Aquarius region and then the activity seemed to stop.

I have no idea what this may or may not be but this is what I have seen and observed over the past few days let me know what you guys think.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
My post from another topic www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thought I was alone with this one....but the skies over the little corner of north carolina I live in has been VERY busy. Around 9:45 pm I went outside and got in my car to go pick my aunt up from work. Before I get in my car I look up and see LOTS of planes passing by. Im use to planes in this area, they pass by all the time out here in the boonies but the thing that got me this time is some of these planes were VERY close to each other. At one point it even seemed like two planes were playing "follow the leader".... my friend that was with me at the time even said "hmmmm that's a first".... at this time I didn't think nothin too major was gonna happen until I'm on my way to get my aunt and I literally almost wrecked 6-7 times trynna look at this light that had just appeared. I ended up being around 30 minutes late picking up my aunt and when I got there to pick her up she could tell I was somewhat shaken.

She tried to talk about everyday things on the ride to her house, and I was listening but at the same time I was looking out for this "object". Well when I was around 3 minutes from her house it appeared suddenly and had me glancing up and then back to the road over and over.... I wanted to tell my aunt what was going on but at the actual heat of the moment I was too shocked to even tell her I'm seeing this light appear, disappear, then reappear over and over. It was NOT blinking like an airplane but was very very bright with different colors to very dim, and then completely gone at times. This lasted for those 3 minutes and then when I pulled in her driveway I had to tell her what I saw. I said "I dont want to sound crazy but I just saw some light in the sky and I dont know how to explain it".... I told her I had watched from like 3 minutes from her house until now. She said "why didn't you let me know?" and pretty much told her I was literally in shock and didn't know how to react. Well when she was getting out IT REAPPEARED!!!!! I told her to look and no lie we watched this strange light for about 10 minutes while standing outside my car in her driveway. She was shocked and amazed. I woke up her neighbors on accident from all the excitement.... I kept saying oh my god over and over but I was so excited and everything... this is the first FULL concrete evidence of "something else" being out there. I had one other encounter but it was VERY brief... .this thing was not brief and it was like it was wanting to be seen. After the 10 minutes in the driveway I figured the more witnesses the better so I knocked on the front door of my aunt's house so I could tell my cousin about this light. Well I did and she came out and was shocked..... me, my cousin, and my aunt watched the light for another 10 minutes and I was shaking like a leaf. We all concluded that It was not a plane, helicopter, or any type of mundane craft just for the simple nature of this light (which I'll explain fully later in this post) I wished I would've had a camera on hand cause I would've recorded from the moment I saw it to the moment it was gone ( which was an hour after seeing it the first time), I have two witnesses though ( but probably more considering there were a lot of cars on the road at the time and there was just NO way they didn't see this,,, I'll snoop around and ask some people on facebook if they were looking at the sky anywhere between 9:45 pm and 11:00 pm, and if they seen that light).

Description of Light(s): It was actually two lights but the other I want to semi-dismiss cause it may well have been a star. The other light was twinkling like a star and everything but the odd thing about that other light was it disappeared and reappeared like the main light though. I never heard of a star disappearing and reappearing like that... either it's there or it's not... this "semi-dismissed" light was also way further away.

Main Light: This thing was changing colors in a very subtle way. Would dim out completely and then have the brightest shine of white light... then it would change it's tint from white to green to red and then a violet kind of color. It wasn't doing it all fast, it was very subtle but you would notice the changes.... It would then disappear for a 5-10 seconds at a time.... reappear a new color sometimes with a haze around it.... it always kept a green like aura about it until it would go into "high beam" mode then it would be the most brilliant white. It didn't twinkle and it didn't blink at all... It was no type of craft from earth and I dont even know if it was a craft but it was definitely HUGE and fascinating!!!! There is just no way that me, my aunt, and my cousin were the only ones to see it because it was so brilliant in the sky. It was alot closer and lower than the other light but it was not making any immediate movements.. was definitely hovering in some kind of way.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Here are my other posts from that topic

Originally posted by TheAnnunakiReturn

Originally posted by Manhater

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by TheAnnunakiReturn,BobAthome

Where in NC are you located?

Hey Bobathome: Make sure to run when you hear the sirens, could be that huge guy coming after us.

edit on 24-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Davie county north carolina...... between winston-salem and lexington

Your 3 hours from me I think. I didn't see anything, I was too busy sleeping. Sounded like some good excitement though. I'm near Raleigh. Did you get any pictures on the cell phone?
edit on 24-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Nice to have a fellow north carolina native on this site......

I'm telling you... I was tempted to call some type of emergency service but instead of getting all riled up and doing that I just stayed watching this from my front porch until it finally "dimmed away" around 11:00. I was completely captivated and in awe of this wonderful light..... it was cloudy too and I took that into account but this thing was shining THROUGH the clouds when they passed by at my house.... and it was no cloud cover when I was watching in my aunt's driveway anyway. It was in a clear area and it was blatantly disappearing, reappearing, and changing colors. it was absolutely amazing and this encounter alone has forced me to invest in some type of digital camera. I will be prepared next time....

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by TheAnnunakiReturn

That's a very interesting story but WHERE was this? What direction? Were you replying to my post about that incredibly bright red/green light in the eastern sky before?

Yes i was replying to your post and I was facing or looking approximately in a southwesternly direction... the twinkling light was more towards the south east and the main one was southwestern....

the other thing that was fascinating about the less brilliant light was that it appeared to be moving in odd curve motions..... it was stationary for the most part (around 90% of the time but it moved two or three times...and it did seem to move in an upward curve motion and then settle... disappear and reappear..... the main light was otherworldly though!!!!

Dont have a video of this which is a real shame but when I do get a camera ( very soon) I will interview my aunt and my cousin and upload the interviews with full accounting on what happened 9/23/2011 between 9:45 pm and 11:00 pm... they have NO reason to lie... my aunt is a full on holy roller and even she was shaken to the core.... im certain she will give her full account with 100% full honesty and integrity.....

Like I said im not here to cause ANY kind of uproar... im an open minded guy... I believe anybody with a fully functioning brain knows that there are other beings in this universe and that we are not alone. At the same time im not suggesting this was aliens or anything... I honestly dont know what the %@$^ this was but whatever it was it was destined to be... and I fully accept it. Im not a religious guy.... im just an "every day love life" live each moment to the fullest kind of guy. I know there are mysteries out there that cant be explained and for some reason I feel like something big along the lines of " a new understanding" is on the horizon. If this involves ETs, comets, alternative energies, etc... then so be it... I'm full and ready for whatever is to come.. .there is no reason to be afraid... accept life for what it is because to me real life is better than any sci fi flick.... KEEP YOUR EYES TO THE SKY... THERE ARE SOME HIDDEN ANSWERS UP THERE JUST GOTTA FIND THEM AND FIGURE IT OUT.... maybe we as a society will figure it out someday.. .at least I hope so for the sake of human kind and all of earth's inhabitants!!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
last quote from that topic

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by TheAnnunakiReturn

Sounds like we were seeing two different points of lights because the one I saw was over the Atlantic Ocean. North of Orion Belt.
It was in the spot of Betelgeuse only it did not look like a star at all. It was red on the left side and green on the right. That's why I thought it was a helicopter with navigation lights.
But it didn't move for about 20 minutes.

I went back to look and it turned back into a regular old star. Bright. but not as bright and colorful as I had just seen.

So I have no idea what I saw or what you saw. But if you were looking SW then you might've seen the UARS moving towards you.

could've been... but the thing is it was like this light source was playing peek-a-boo in the sky. Truly outstanding and almost brought me to tears.... I hate myself for not having any kind of video evidence to back this up but at the same time I have a feeling this is just the beginning of some truly awesome stuff that is about to happen or continue happening in our day to day existence..... this experience has given me a whole new outlook on what life is and in what direction we are headed as a people.... we have the choice to change and upgrade our train of thought and how we operate here on earth.. instead of worrying about money and big business we need to be figuring out a way to utilize the full compass of available natural and intangible energies.... the major organizations (NASA and others) that have knowledge of advanced technologies, existence of other beings, etc.... need to be disclosing these facts to the people so when some $%#& does go down we wont have mass suicides and crazy fools running around looting and killing because they think it's the end of the world.... it's time we all got on the same wavelength and quit the downgrading each other and using other fellow humans as stepping stones for personal gain... it's time we embraced our fellow beings and creatures.... worked towards the positive and start implementing a survivalist/technology driven understanding so we can last as long as we can in this vast universe....

Think about it.. .if we didn't have wars, behind the scenes tampering, big brother looking over your shoulder, restrictive governments etc.... if we didn't have those to worry about and instead we devoted all our energy and brain power into a positive understanding towards preserving this planet and ourselves then it's no telling how far more advanced we would be right now....

WE ARE SO ADVANCED IN SPITE OF OUR DESTRUCTIVE WAYS!!!!!! IT'S LIKE WE TAKE TWO STEPS BACK WITH OUR DESTRUCTION AND A HALF A STEP FORWARD WITH OUR LEAPS IN TECHNOLOGY (with some of the technology being used for destruction... lol ...
) WELL IMAGINE A WORLD WITH PEACE... A KNOWLEDGE DRIVEN WORLD SET ON SURVIVING AND BETTERING OUR PLANET!!!! ONE DAY!!!!!!

peace brethren and KEEP to the skies and listen out for mother nature..... if you haven't felt these happenings now or feel like something is truly about to happen... well trust me you will soon... I'm not the type to buy in to all the conspiracies and non sense ( I even laughed off Y2K... end of world scenarios,,,, etc...) but there is definitely something afoot. It necessarily doesn't mean it's something bad but something BIG is on the horizon... to where you are either gonna be forced to accept this new understanding or you're gonna go crazy.....
I prefer to keep my sanity bar full and my mind wide open along with my third eye.... so whatever happens let it happen.. dont fight it and dont panic... we will make it through in one way/form or another....

Peace out though.... im laying down for the night (its been crazy and hopefully I'll have some crazy dream to top it all off)

It's funny I say that though because I was napping earlier today and had a very quick dream/image (i say image because it was like a flash)..... it was really bright orb that lasted for a split second and then someone said my name but it was like an inner voice (like a voice you hear when you are thinking to yourself... it was female... and this inner voice thing has NEVER happened to me in a dream before) I immediately woke up and thought someone was at the door for some reason (have no clue why)... I go take a look and nobody.... I didn't think of it too much but now that I think about I think it was some kind of heads up from somewhere or something of a higher plane of existence or maybe even a sub-conscience understanding we haven't fully tapped into yet or fully understand yet.... not necessarily anything ominous but more along the lines of something BIG is about to happen.....

EYES TO THE SKIES everyone

I'm out!!!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Last night we seen the very object you described at around 8-8:30 PM I was driving on a very long, dark road (I live in the middle of nowhere just pitch black and forest all around) and this thing seemed to be flying along with us. I first though it was a plane because I was driving and could not take my eyes off the road but for a sec at a time, but I slowed down, even pulled over and took a good look and seen 2 real planes flying toward this flashing object, however there was no way they could keep up with it as my drive went on the 2 planes were gone. I watched this flashing/blinking object for my entire 40 min. drive home. Also I noticed some stars changing colors and twinkling like crazy when the object got near them. I would love to know what this is,we seem to see it allot out here.

*It's very hard to explain it's flight path because it seems to zig zag or blink here, then over there.
I feel much better knowing that so many others are seeing this as well, great thread, THANKS!

edit on 30-9-2011 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

'Had a great view of the ISS flyby aswell, looked up online and no satellites mentioned over my area according to:
satellite finder'

That link is Simple Satellite tracker, it is not a comprehensive listing, but is useful for for well known objects as they appear in your area.
edit on 30-9-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Staroth
Last night we seen the very object you described at around 8-8:30 PM I was driving on a very long, dark road (I live in the middle of nowhere just pitch black and forest all around) and this thing seemed to be flying along with us. I first though it was a plane because I was driving and could not take my eyes off the road but for a sec at a time, but I slowed down, even pulled over and took a good look and seen 2 real planes flying toward this flashing object, however there was no way they could keep up with it as my drive went on the 2 planes were gone. I watched this flashing/blinking object for my entire 40 min. drive home. Also I noticed some stars changing colors and twinkling like crazy when the object got near them. I would love to know what this is,we seem to see it allot out here.

*It's very hard to explain it's flight path because it seems to zig zag or blink here, then over there.
I feel much better knowing that so many others are seeing this as well, great thread, THANKS!

edit on 30-9-2011 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

cant wait to spend some quality time star gazing...some amazing stuff to be seen and im determined to catch some of this.....

keep your eyes to the skies friends.....

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join