It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dearest GOP, Not being Obama is NOT a Political Platform.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Partisanity

yeah right maybe i should post the comment in the other thread made just recently.

and yes it is you made a thread and how the current potus got elected was relevant

i suggest looking up the definition of troll got it wrong there

what was obamas platform agian?

blame the other guy
edit on 28-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

I don't care.

The point is that every post I've ever seen you make is basically:

"DAMN BLEEDING HEART LIBERALS!!!! ALWAYS DOING THIS AND THAT AND BLEEDING ALL OVER THE PLACE!!"

People often consider me leaning "more to the right", but I'm not conditioned enough to not blatantly see that you're a POLITICAL TROLL, the phrase encompasses your activity on ATS completely. This isn't about Obama's 'platforms' pre-election 4 freaking years ago at all, it's about how everyone else thinks they can pass anything they want through government right now as long as they verbally rail against Obama as they do it.

Your Bush vs. Obama nonsense needs to get the hell out of here, it's outdated and irrelevant.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Partisanity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Under normal circumstances, you would be right in saying..."Not being Obama is not a political platform."

However, it is not IF Obama will be beaten, it is WHO is going to beat him?

I deal with a lot of folks, and most are absolutely disgusted with him as President. The blacks I talk with are embarrassed by him and feel Obama has completely ignored them as a whole. And the speech Obama gave the other day to the Black Caucas really pushed away many here in NC...

If the Democrats were smart, they would beg and plead with Hillary to run.... she won't for so many reasons... not this time and later she may be too old, but she is the best answer to the Republicans... and I thought 10 years ago I would never say that... never say never. Never thought I would miss the "good ol' days" of Bill Clinton... that seems so far away now.

To many people, especially those that work, Obama comes across as the really smart guy that impresses on the job interview, but once you hire him...you find out too late that he has absolutely no idea of what the hell he is doing and can not learn...so you cut your loses and let him go... please, just get the hell out and go.

<< 1   >>

join