It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time lurker, into a little of everything conspiriacy and science related.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Hello everyone!

Decided that I needed to make an account so that I could contribute to some of the wonderful posts that are put up here. I hope to be able to add my own threads of significance when I can.

Things that interest me:

NWO/Illuminati and any of the connections that seem to come around all the time
Ancient civilizations and technology ( Gotta love Slayers threads on this stuff )
Aircraft. Old and future... P51 Mustang, P38 Lightning, and F15 are my personal favorites. I hope that the secret space program is true, as I have always dreamed about being to go off world.
Music. Been very involved in many styles of music over the years, originally as a musician, now just a listener.
Earthquakes/Tectonics/Volcanoes. Living in the PNW, and having heard Mt St Helens blow as a kid, I have always been very interested in these subjects.
The power of the human mind, insight and intuition. Something that I think many people overlook.

Many others that I cannot think of off the top of my head
I seem to have a appetite for learning, and have an ability to put together seemingly random bits into a coherent picture. This site has already given me much food for thought, and opened up some new doors to insights that were just out of reach before.

Thank you for the site!

Danno

PS, Im also a car freak... so if you like fast cars, Im your huckleberry

Edit to add: I am also a huge Sci-Fi fan. Heinlein, Asimov, Clarke are some of my heros

edit on 9/27/2011 by MoparDanno because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Welcome from another newbie ;-) Best science fiction authors for sure! Stranger(s) in strange land, indeed.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by desertdweller1

Thank you!

I grok.

It really is funny how much that both Heinlein and Clarke predicted that has actually come true! Cell phones, communications satellites, internet/movies/phone all in one. I just wish so much more of what they envisioned had come to pass by now

Welcome!

Danno

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MoparDanno

Hi there. I'm up so I thought I'd pop in with a welcome too. I also love the Slayers Ancient History threads and you have to check out a thread called Space Elevator. I hardly believe it myself. Mine is among the last posts with a video on this thing. Very futuristic. Have fun and see you around!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Thanks for the welcome!

Ah yes, the space elevator. Another one of Clark and Heinleins ideas ( Heinlein in "Friday" ) That would sure help solve the gravity well issue for getting larger items to orbit.

Danno

new topics

top topics

join