It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Ryan (Project Camelot) Get out of California!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by boncho

Boncho, you're normally skeptical about this stuff, was that a joke?

Ah, just saw this reply. Yes, I thought the sarcasm was implied. Perhaps I should have used
instead of

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I thought so....I spat my drink out when I read your reply....and re-read....and re-read.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'm not bothered by Camelot bashing, but they have interviewed a couple of really interesting people that I have never seen anywhere else (Klaus Dona for one) I'm not sorry to have followed their stuff, but Wilkook and Hoagland are NUTS and seem very much like opportunistic cons. The camelot kids seem like they are ripe for exploitation by those types. I agree with those who think Bill is a little more level-headed.

If someone who claims that Bill hoaxed serpo knowingly, and offers no proof to back that claim, I have to wonder if there is some kind of competition behind the scenes. I maybe missed the proof that he knew it was a hoax all along. Do you people making money off of conspiracy culture have a gentleman's agreement to stay silent about some things regarding the market share you divvy up amongst yourselves?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot
a gentleman's agreement to stay silent about some things regarding the market share you divvy up amongst yourselves?

No.

I just don't like people who spread hoaxes. He's in the same camp as Michael Thorn.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Skeptic what are your thoughts on David Icke? I don't know what to believe with him, his message is good but then he says about the reptilians and the moon being a spaceship? Also have you patched things up with John Lear?

Is Bill Ryan married to Kerry Cassidy? I've heard he had an affair with a certain someone who was interviewed and THAT's why Camelot was broken apart but I won't post trash like that.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I agree they keep bad company, and should not be trusted to make good judgment calls, just fishing for details. Also kind of wondering why you would put up with so many awful BS threads and decided to pick on this one for the HOAX bin...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
reply to post by Human_Alien

Human, I have always enjoyed reading your threads. They are well thought out and put together wonderfully. I may not always agree with everything you post, however, I enjoy reading them nonetheless. I only have one question for you, and I am being dead serious when I ask this.

Did someone get to you?

You seem to have changed your stance, since returning from your "time out", on many of the topics that you once believed strongly in. I can't help but wonder if ATS told you to tone it down a bit or if someone else "convinced" you to tread lightly.

I am both puzzled and concerned by this.

No. No one got to me and ATS certainly didn't tell me how to behave (except to follow the T&C by not fighting)

What's getting to me if you will (or as you put it is) is: I am really trying to separate the wheat from the chaff. What I am sensing lately are more and more people CLAIMING to be in this invisible loop!

I liken this to when Ms Cleo was very popular and there were scores of copy-cat Cleo's. It's called riding the coat-tails of another and being a total opportunist!

I know that may be a poor example but here's the thing: Besides having real good stage appearance, a likable demeanor and the command of the English language, what does it take to reel people in these days and then, CHARGE them???
And I accentuate 'these days' due to the vulnerability of so many not feeling too secure regarding our economy, current space related issues and the infamous 2012!

So, I tend not to cheer anyone on anymore. I'll read/listen to what they say but at the end of the day I am asking myself 'why is it s/he knows all this yet I don't'? So I start having my doubts.

I was a HUGE Project Camelot fan. Big time. But then they were bringing on TOO many people claiming to be insiders. I mean, why the hell are Bob Dean and George Green still walking around and able to rat on their government? They're either being allowed to talk or they are not being forthcoming. It's one or the other. I personally think they're being allowed to talk but then that leads to more questions. But the way I determine who the REAL insiders are (who are not working for the government) is to see whose still alive. Phil Schneider and Bob Cooper are good examples.

So I am just critiquing a little more closely and I'm left with not trusting anyone anymore. Rather sad predicament.

Still not understanding how Bill Ryan's 'feelings' got my thread into the hoax bid though.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hoax or not, Arizona Governer, Jan Brewer withdrew herself from today and tomorrows Border governor meeting in Ensenada Mexico. Could it be the move that saves her life? We'll see tomorrow or Friday.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
Skeptic what are your thoughts on David Icke? I don't know what to believe with him, his message is good but then he says about the reptilians and the moon being a spaceship? Also have you patched things up with John Lear?

Is Bill Ryan married to Kerry Cassidy? I've heard he had an affair with a certain someone who was interviewed and THAT's why Camelot was broken apart but I won't post trash like that.

What apparently made them go their separate ways was this interview Bill had with this 'head-turned-to-the-camera' British chap who has 2 years to live named Charles, He apparently was the catalyst to their joint project. Kerry didn't believe Charles he was genuine and Bill, did.

I think several guests had them both on opposite ends of the fence at times. And maybe, having a 'whistleblowing' project such as theirs, there was bound to be some bias between two different people hosting one show!.

But personally between the two, I favor Bill more. Kerry (as a journalist or interviewer) needs to have a LOT less voice (opinion) while interviewing. They're the guest. Not her.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

The woman then told Kerry that she was the Personal Assistant to a woman in LA who'd just received a phone call from her husband who was working in another state -- who had told her to get out of CA before the end of the month. That's all Kerry knows.

There was a guy that worked with my Dad who knew a really top secret agent who was in all sorts of classified stuff, that got daily briefings and he confirmed this story.

lol...sorry, don't mean to be mean or anything, but I used to watch a lot of project camelot videos and they were very helpful early on, but like a lot of these kinds of things, it was just a lot oh hype and not much action. Kerry seems to be more level headed than Bill in my opinion. But in either case, the fear mongering continues.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Hoax or not, Arizona Governer, Jan Brewer withdrew herself from today and tomorrows Border governor meeting in Ensenada Mexico. Could it be the move that saves her life? We'll see tomorrow or Friday.

You sound like you're the announcer for: As the World Turns (I think I am aging myself here)

What was her reason for not attending?

Did you guys read my other thread?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I just want to add. How much of a bitch does Kerry seem? She's always telling Bill to shush and interrupting. She grinds my gears when she does that. JUST LET THEM TALK!!! They do have people on who are just nutters though.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I have no idea what this is based on but seeing this is labeled hoax.......

Earthquake PREDICTIONS.

San Francisco, Los Angeles and Japan, Forecasts.

Highest earthquake risk cities in California; 7.9 earthquake likely;
Niland, SE Salton Sea, Bombay Beach, Calipatria, Ocotillo Wells, Pine Valley.
Risk of 4.3 earthquake
Valley Center, Hidden Meadows, Wrightwood, La Habra, Fullerton, Vista, Anaheim, Oceanside, Santa Ana, Stanton, Bonsall, Westminster.
Risk of 3.5 to 3.9 earthquake
Santa Cruz, San Jose, Morgan Hill, San Martin, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos.

www.quakeprediction.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I have possibly a better source.
Just read it,I'm not linking any sources yet.

What I’m about to share with you is 100% fact checkable and I encourage, again, everyone to do just that. The inception of research began in 1992 (less than one year after I began my career), after the 7.3 Landers, CA earthquake and subsequent 6.5 Big Bear, CA earthquake that occurred only three hours later. This single, heavily studied, event changed the way geologist research event sequences to this very day, and not because the two earthquakes were initially thought to be two separate events, than eventually connected via cause, but because of the research that surrounded them. Most people are not aware that the landers quake was predicted internally by the USGS, approximately 30 days ahead of time, and notices circulated internally, 7 hours prior to its rupture. (I can post the notice that we received shortly). Although we had been studying the area since a 6.1 earthquake occurred a few months earlier near Joshua Tree, CA, an earthquake in Sierra Madre, CA that registered 5.8 in 1991 steered the research for the Landers/Big Bear sequence. The Sierra Madre fault system seemed to be capable of a much larger earthquake, however we hadn’t had opportunity to do extensive excavation or radiocarbon dating on the fault system as the entire region had been becoming increasingly active. That said, we had very new research that indicated the possibility of an impending sequence of larger earthquakes in the region, possibly on the Sierra Madre fault. (The fault has since been confirmed to be capable of producing an earthquake of up to 7.9, tied with a “multiple fault rupture” sequence). This all leads to the present day when programs between the USGS and NASA such as SESWG, GESS, InSARS, and LIDAR have provided a plethora of information that has changed the landscape of geology. No one in the geology community will ever commit to terming a forecast as a “prediction” however in short; this is what we are now able to do with a precision unmatched in modern science. As recently as five years ago, the prevailing thought was that we were only able to forecast long-term events, and at best, provide “possible” or “plausible” magnitudes. However, over the last five years, this has changed. Looking back at the Landers/Big Bear sequence, coupled with what we now know the Sierra Madre quake is capable of, what was once only a 7-hour prediction has now developed into a more precise short-term plausibility based on the advent of space geodesy, (deformation measuring), which has enabled major advances in understanding the deforming crust and, more precisely, atmospheric monitoring. Please research this technology and know, although I cannot give you any specific current data, these are the programs we are using now and the data is shockingly convincing. As I’ve mentioned to look for increasingly obvious programing and PSA’s over the next month, I’ve provided a benchmark for my credibility. Tomorrow nigh KLCS is running and entire program, live, entitled “TOTALLY UNPREPARED”. Please watch it as this is what I’m referring to. I’m not sure how to be more vulnerable here to make my point. Obviously, I cannot reveal my true identity and I would ask those of you who are trying to expose me to redirect your attention to spreading the word.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join