It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Ryan (Project Camelot) Get out of California!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
(As I write this please imagine "Comfortably Numb" playing in the background because............)

I don't endorse this and quite frankly I don't even agree with it this time but Bill Ryan felt compelled enough to share with his people (cult?) what he is sensing and hearing.

But for me, how many times can we read or listen to high caliber people from the internet say "They have a reliable friend who has a wife who cuts the hair of a very top-brass intel insider and.................blah blah blah blah blah"?
It's getting played out

So for what it's worth (probably just more fiat money!) we do have one more week to get through and would feel remiss if I didn't at least share these warnings and predictions.

Hi, All:

After sitting on this for a number of days, and talking with friends, I now feel compelled to share this publicly.

I'll present some simple, exact data -- and then this may allow you to do further research and come to your own conclusions and/or decisions. Regard the info below as data points on a graph, if you will.

1) Kerry Cassidy gave a small Project Camelot presentation a couple of weeks before last weekend's Awake and Aware conference. At the end, she was approached by a shy woman who did not appear to be well-informed about conspiracies, etc.

The shy woman asked Kerry: "Is it all really true about HAARP and earthquakes, etc, and what they can do?" Kerry assured her that it was, although it was not yet an exact science.

The woman then told Kerry that she was the Personal Assistant to a woman in LA who'd just received a phone call from her husband who was working in another state -- who had told her to get out of CA before the end of the month. That's all Kerry knows.

2) A good friend, who is a sane, stable, intelligent and perceptive professional woman, and whom I trust absolutely, told me that last Tuesday (a week ago) she heard a voice in her head saying "Get out of LA now."

3) I have now heard from someone who was at the Awake and Aware conference -- another rational, grounded woman -- whose friend's friend's sister works at the National Weather Service (NWS). The friend's friend's sister reported that "many levels of the NWS were warned to evacuate CA immediately." [Exact quote from the e-mail I received]

4) For what it's worth: several weeks ago I started to feel uneasy about the end of September... without any data to back it up. I canceled my mid-October Portland seminar -- although there were other factors to the decision -- and booked my flight out of LA (to Ecuador) early on Friday morning 30 September. The friend I'm traveling with also felt strongly that we needed to be out of California by the end of the month -- for unknown reasons. That preceded all the above 'warnings'.

A personal comment. This is nothing to do with Elenin. This is impossible for many reasons.

Far more likely is that Elenin has been carefully prepositioned as the scapegoat for a planned 9/11 type event that could be a major artificially induced catastrophe on the west coast. There's no way else that this could be known about in advance by insiders.

Obama and other politicians are in Denver today. This is not misinformation. It's in the public domain. But the part about him taking refuge in a bunker is Sorcha Faal invention. Dignitaries and politicians travel and gather all the time. But it's another data point. Many people I know and respect are feeling very jumpy. Last night -- for whatever reasons -- my body was like a cat that would not settle.

If I hear more, I'll report it. The above is all I know, and is reported accurately with no exaggeration or distortion. It may well be nonsense. None of the information is first-hand. As followers of my work will know, it's not my intention, or my style, to present scary information that may adversely influence people's real-life decisions. But I figured that if I'm sharing this info with my friends, I should share it with you.

All best wishes to everyone, Bill

projectavalon.net...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

The woman then told Kerry that she was the Personal Assistant to a woman in LA who'd just received a phone call from her husband who was working in another state -- who had told her to get out of CA before the end of the month. That's all Kerry knows.

There was a guy that worked with my Dad who knew a really top secret agent who was in all sorts of classified stuff, that got daily briefings and he confirmed this story.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
more bull# with nothing to back it up im sure we will be fine

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Anyone know of any previous predictions this man has made?
This information is interesting. Whether it's true or not is another matter entirely. Seeing previous predictions he's made, and other things he's said would be a quick way to judge how truthful these things may be.
But judging from posts on these boards, many people have been getting an uneasy feeling about California. I specifically remember right after Fukushima, there was a big scare that California was next. Maybe their doom-dars were beeping early, hehehe.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

There was a guy that worked with my Dad who knew a really top secret agent who was in all sorts of classified stuff, that got daily briefings and he confirmed this story.

confirmed what?
The Haarp part, the get out of Cali part, or are you just poking fun at the fact that we can't verify any of these claims?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Thank you for the heads up on this. I totally get what you're saying as far as *fear mongering* is concerned...
I look at it all like this... if 1 person says it... uh... if 2 people say it...blah if 3 people say it...perk...

It then goes into the pile of evidence that is pointing towards *said event* and if you can connect any of the dots...you might just save a persons life. That's not fear mongering... it's people working as a team.

People need to understand that they can research and compile their own information to make up their own minds.

I really get tired of people shooting the messenger. If you don't believe it...then walk away...no harm done.

I like Camelot's site and the people behind it. We all don't get it right 100% of the time...they seem to really investigate the things they believe in which is the responsible thing to do.

Again... Thanks

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Boncho, you're normally skeptical about this stuff, was that a joke?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Anyone know of any previous predictions this man has made?

He said he is the re-incarnation of King Arthur

(Honestly)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Human,

You can't say you don't go looking for this stuff ! That said, I've always liked your enthusiasm. You love posting here and there isn't one damn thing wrong with that. I encourage you to broaden your scope.

Boncho
You're a character.

edit on 27-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

Oh dear.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1

I like Camelot's site and the people behind it. We all don't get it right 100% of the time...they seem to really investigate the things they believe in which is the responsible thing to do.

Exactly this they don`t do,
look at her and his Blog and you will see so much BS and Lies,
they investigate nothing they just re-capitulate what other People are saying.

Both of this Side add nothing, n-o-t-h-i-n-g,
instead they create confusion and fear!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Bill Ryan is not one to come out and make predictions. He has actually been pretty quiet since his last project avalon interview. Anything he has to say is at least worth listening to. He said himself that it could be nothing. We will just have to wait and see, but Bill Ryan has always seemed sincere in his work and his search for the truth. So that is my take on what he had to say. Hope for west coasters sake that its just another uneventfull week ahead of you all. Good Luck.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1

Thank you for the heads up on this. I totally get what you're saying as far as *fear mongering* is concerned...
I look at it all like this... if 1 person says it... uh... if 2 people say it...blah if 3 people say it...perk...

It then goes into the pile of evidence that is pointing towards *said event* and if you can connect any of the dots...you might just save a persons life. That's not fear mongering... it's people working as a team.

People need to understand that they can research and compile their own information to make up their own minds.

I really get tired of people shooting the messenger. If you don't believe it...then walk away...no harm done.

Every member of ATS needs to read this every time they log on. I'd give you a hundred stars if I could. Bravo.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I was waiting for David Wilcock to come out and be like SURPRISE!

How many degrees of separation are there with this one? Like 3 per "insider?"
No wait. I'm serious.

Insider 1: Heard something from her boss who heard it from her husband
Insider 2: Heard something from a voice in her head
Insider 3: Heard something from a friends, friends, sister

This is the classical 'heard it down the grapevine so don't point your finger at me when it doesn't happen' tactic.
And they say go research it more?
How about instead of 'sitting on it for a few days' he goes and gets more credible evidence cause as it stands now it is fearmongering
edit on 27-9-2011 by xEphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I predict a major earthquake,mag 8 or bigger in the next 2 years,tops.
I have many sources to back me up on that.
Just stay on alert and prepared.
If it doesn't happen by the time the 2 years is up,well good.
And,btw,this is common knowledge.
edit on 27-9-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

No reply from Boncho yet about him being serious?
I transferred out of Cali because of what I heard and read (Not from Bill Ryan, from others).
I have no idea when TSHTF, but when it does.....
May G_D help us all.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Bill Ryan is responsible for bringing one of the biggest-ever UFO-related hoaxes to the Internet.

I'm not sure we can afford his current efforts any degree of credibility.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Bill Ryan is responsible for bringing one of the biggest-ever UFO-related hoaxes to the Internet.

I'm not sure we can afford his current efforts any degree of credibility.

I agree with you,Skeptic,and I was being sarcastic.
There are some very interesting leaps in the theory of earthquake prediction.
As you probably know,there has been a few of us looking and researching all aspects of this.
There is more than what we can possibly know.
We are denied access to this.
But the he said she said stuff is really beyond ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Why was this moved to Hoax? Did Bill Ryan NOT say this? If that's the case then, yes, it's a lie and hoax. But since when is someone's opinion a hoax? Between Kerry and Bill, it's my opinion that he has his feet more firmly on the ground so this isn't his style. And that's why I thought it was worth posting.

A hoax is something fabricated. He was only offering up his opinions which are just words. Be it; weak, strong, right or EVENTUALLY wrong. What's going on here? Why is this a hoax?

What may sound ridiculous and preposterous to some doesn't de-value an author's opinion though. It just doesn't resonate within me but who am I or anyone for that matter, to call this a hoax? What am I missing here?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join