It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who oppose Christ and His messengers will disregard ~ Leave New York City + San Francisco

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Oh that Jesus.. always talking about homosexuals and stuff.

Wait, when did he say this? I thought he was in Heaven...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The OP could be called" Trolling for Jesus"........
I do remember a few quotes about this fig tree time...
There will come false prophets and false \christs......
There will be signs in the heavens and the earth.....
They will say He is here or there....but it wont be Him.
As i see it, we can only try to live the "life".....Doing that precludes much of the spirit of what your "prophecy" entails.
Let the Lord take care of "His own",and that includes everyone present.
Let he that is WITHOUT SIN cast the first stone.....

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Let he that is WITHOUT SIN cast the first stone.....

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

hehehehahahahahehehahhaaha... i'm not afraid to mock this. and I'm sure Jesus would laugh his a$$ off too

edit on 28-9-2011 by bacci0909 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I have nothing against people's beliefs. People have the right to practice whatever religion they like. However, that being said, is it just me or do fanatics like this scare you as well? Maybe I am being too harsh but when I read garbage like this, I automatically put it in the crazy category like the women who kill their children because God told them to, or the guy who takes out sinners because it was his "calling." I am ashamed of myself for even commenting on this nonsense. There is a reason Psychiatrists are here on this earth...for lunatics like this.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Wow i never realized Jesus was such a hater.

Worst thread ever.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
God needs to get HIS OWN $hit in order before he even thinks about meddling in the affairs of others.
2nd

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

That's it Saturn right there you got it. I never would have thought. Wasn't that easy ? I almost jumped out of my chair.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
First off no one can predict or say anything concerning what God will do in the next 24 hours unless they are a prophet or maybe one of the 144,000 who will be Christ like.

There is a message in here that holds some truth but it’s a bit vague to tell if God is at work here, it could be only felt by those who are awake will know but they too could cause a false alarm it happens often.

God's judgements are not Christ’s judgements just yet, they are two separate things because the Father I believe will be annoyed at mankind and Christ in the end has to bail us out, he will fight those when it comes to it who wants to destroy Israel and his return.

In the mean time God the Father or spirit will put judgement on mankind not Christ in person.

For some Christians they can see the forces at work, when man turns away from God oppressive forces and Laws and Crime give rise along with the persecution of the Church, it happens in Africa it happens in Europe and will happen to America when their faith is high jacked ad replaced by satanic forces who hate Christ and use his name as cover and deny his Lordship as being One with the Father.

The Bible expressed those who bless Israel as a nation will be blessed, the Jews will be blessed and are blessed in their skills, the Western nations are blessed because of the freedoms they find and tolerance spread by what Christ taught, no other prophet or Leader has come close to what Christ taught along with his life story for us and should not be forgotten.

Where there is no Christ in America there is no peace, the voids are filled with death and self destruction, no doubt Christians are spiritual targets and their spiritual war against them is not an easy ride in keeping the faith but that is part of the parcel but as a nation that work of faith keeps the riches and the success to happen when it filters through.

Christians take note how Israel and America have a spiritual relationship, when America goes against Israel and its plans it goes against God, because that land is covenant land, when America betrays it the increase of financial crises and even the weather patterns puts a strain on them. The Christian world discovered new land and new countries, it created progress the faith spread to America and Australia and Africa the people of faith increased over the world.

My prediction is this, when America allows Palestine to become independent it too will feel God's wrath and when the UN allows it to happen expect great financial collapse, no doubt Arabia could bail them out but the price could be bowing down to their terms and in the process it will terminate Christianity from within allowing other evil forces in by the back door and oppressive ideologies to take hold, so the situation is always a loss long term.

edit on 28-9-2011 by The time lord because: spelling

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11
Gather my fellow fornicators, for you are many! We shall form an army and bring down this cruel and unjust god. Let us shower him with love, lollipops and rainbows, and maybe the occasional unicorn. For who can resist a unicorn!??

Let the battle to be fabulous begin!

Track lighting+lasers=WIN

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partisanity
reply to post by adventxero

The blind are so frequently led by the blind..

It's adorable.

Im a big boy open to other points of view.Would you care to explain a little bit?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

You are insightful. You lay that out so perfectly. Impressive .
I'm at a loss for words at what you wrote. I'm a fan.

edit on 28-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
First off.. why hasn't any retribution happened to other countries around the world that passed gay marriage long before us?

Also.. quit confusing Jesus and God. So many Christians do it, it pisses me off. (As the story goes...) God had beef with S&G, Jesus had nothing to do with it..

And Jesus never said anything about or against homosexuals in the Bible. Any text that homophobes turn to is all outdated old testament BS where they also talk about stoning women if they expose the skin above their ankles or some crazy $heidt

I know you Christians think "they're all the same.. you know, the TRINITY" but I don't think you really understand

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I truly LOL'd. Thanks, I needed it.

The story of Jesus: an Angel came down, knocked up a virgin who gave birth to a kid who grew up to be a cult leader who eventually got nailed to a piece of wood who then died. BUT ITS OK. Because he became a zombie.

The story of God: Human beings have imaginations so they make up fairy tales and man made Gods. Also, if they can't explain or understand something, they'll just use God as an excuse for it.

But let's focus on the topic at hand: Insanity.

Some folks actually do believe homosexuality is wrong and its unsettling to know we have such unstable individuals in our society, but not surprising to say the least. Also, if the Christian God did actually exist, he...actually, I'm going to say God'a a She. SHE loves and forgives all. That's the message Christianity wants to send out, right?

Oh, what's that? God loves everyone except She doesn't? Well, what a bitch.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink
What's the fascination with homosexuality among a lot of Christians. I don't understand it. There are large number of sins from the old testament being broken everyday. Go to any church in conservative areas and you will see large number of men who have trimmed their beards.

Leviticus 19:27 - Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard

edit on 28-9-2011 by Kaploink because: (no reason given)

I would hardly call it a fascination. moral repugnance is more apt. As far as what the condemnation is all about it isn't "merely" the same sex aspect that God will judge mankind for but the act of fornication which is sex outside of marriage and procreation. The level of judgment however is self evident like where Jesus stepped in between an angry mob and an adulteress and said let he whom is without sin cast the first stone and when the homosexual act is specifically cited as being an abomination unto the Lord. .

Many gays would rather not believe in God because to do so would mean a change in chosen lifestyle. To speak out in forums seeking popular consensus isn't fooling God either.

Comes a time we all have our dues to pay and no man is without sin.

So what then is sin? Anything against God, the word, or the commandments passed on to us in the Bible.

And yet the Bible itself comes into question but the logical mind should know that history is written by the victor (the Bible follows creation right through to the end times and does spell out quite succinctly who wins in the end) and since it was composed (different texts being selected and others being rejected) by men the agenda is evident.

Diminish Faith in society. Now many dismiss the Bible because of interpretation and use other interpretations to interpret what they think is being said. ... confusion is a tool isn't it?

Yet truth is self evident once you find your Faith and manifest God into your own life. The fact that Christians (and I am speaking of the Christian spirit not the Religions) will be persecuted for having a Christian heart speaks volumes in itself. If Faith is all a delusion then why would it be necessary to be so terminal if it didn't pose a threat? Who would be threatened by God other than evil?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This proves that religious people and conspiracy nuts are one in the same.

Both have the same level of credibility.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousMoose
Oy, I am a Youth Pastor and I hate hearing stuff like this. While it is true that these cities are full of sin and I believe homosexuality to be wrong, we are called to preach love, not hellfire and damnation.

It is a fine line but remember:

Jude 1:22 And on some have mercy, who are in doubt; 23and some save, snatching them out of the fire; and on some have mercy with fear; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

But I was under the impression that JC was a gay too
www.guardian.co.uk...
Although I also believe he was married to Mary and has children, so perhaps he experimented a bit then decided it wasn't for him, either way I don't think he would condemn any one for their sexual preference , he was all about LOVE man!,

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

CJ
edit on 28-9-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join