It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who oppose Christ and His messengers will disregard ~ Leave New York City + San Francisco

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I'm not mocking god (which would be impossible given I don't have a reason he/she/it even exits), I'm mocking the ridiculousness of that fundamentalist nonsense post

This entire thread is a good example why religion should stay the hell (no pun intended) away from politics! It causes intollerance based on irrationality...dangerous combo.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
OK i get it now.Its totally ok to rip on cristians or gays and its not considered hate speech on ats.But if you rip on muslims that will not be tolerated.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
ed it on 28-9-2011 by deadeyedick because: sp

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Dude... Jesus said none of these things. To claim that Jesus has shown you visions of the future is a lofty claim at best.
I know that the Lord speaks to man... thats how the book of Revelation was written.

If your purpose for this post is to lead others to Christ then I condone your efforts. However, be careful what you say. People already have a poor opinion of Christianity because there are a lot of "leaders" ant nuts out there that have twisted what Christianity is all about.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
I have put up with man’s sins for too long, but NOW THESE CITIES ARE CALLING DOWN MY JUSTICE.

Interesting viewpoint considering He (God) is supposed to be a loving, forgiving Being who knows past, present, and future all at the same time....

but hey God, nice job remembering it's two o's in too

edit on 28-9-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
What a load of garbage,

Jesus causes Earthquakes now because people like to get it on?

Does he have a 1000 gigawatt HAARP array on his spaceship Elenin?

This is getting a bit sick in the head IMO

-GM
edit on 28-9-2011 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Denver is has the "pink triangle" -don't you love how they use NY and SF? Selective muredering God, eh?

CJ

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Yes I agree with X you are not mocking God in any way. Your post is semi righteous. The line is clear and easily walked.
edit on 28-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

hmmm, what about Texas, very high homosexual population. Montana, high homosexual population. Arizona high homosexual population, and let us nit forget sin city capital of USA, Las Vegas NV. Will they be sparred?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr
reply to post by colbe

hmmm, what about Texas, very high homosexual population. Montana, high homosexual population. Arizona high homosexual population, and let us nit forget sin city capital of USA, Las Vegas NV. Will they be sparred?

Yes Sin City will be spared...God likes Nebraska and the points this weekend.

CJ

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas1
reply to post by mudbeed

Keep on laughing. God is NOT mocked.

Weird, 'cause here you are mocking "HIM".

He sure has been ignoring Canada for a long time, hmm?

I must say... the fact that this thread is still open is kind of embarrassing..
edit on 28-9-2011 by Partisanity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

I have noticed that as well. I'm not gay nor do I condone that life style. In fact I think it quite repugnant. BUT! I hate the lifestyle.. not the person.

I have also noticed that you can say pretty much whatever you want about Christians and our beliefs, but the second you say something about Islam... you can pretty much expect a violent reaction.

The day is coming soon where a person will be scoffed at, mocked, even hated for being Christian.

Now, let me be clear... I am Christian. I do not judge people though. God has given us free will so a person's religion and lifestyle is completely up to them. I do not hate Muslims or people of any other religion. I just wanted to let you know that I agree with you and that I have noticed this growing trend as well.

link   
Sorry, but OP, but you are a FOOL if you honestly believe that this is Gods message. You seriously need to re-evaluate the Bible, the teachings of Christ, and the messages he sent for the world..you don't know the first thing about Jesus, this thread is a prime example of something that goes against the teachings of Christ. Where exactly in the Bible did "God" say any of these words? I had no clue that New York City and San Francisco were mentioned in either the old or new testaments..unless you're quoting a man that claims to be the re-incarnation of Christ himself. You're living in a world of delusion and have been brainwashed by this troll. Have you even read the Bible or any of the ancient texts that relate to scripture?

link   

Originally posted by Pilot

Originally posted by spw184
reply to post by colbe

When did jesus say this? Lol i might be missing somthing here...

Somebody channeling Jesus maybe? Doesn't sound like him.

NO, it doesn't! What a bunch of bull.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas1
reply to post by mudbeed

Keep on laughing. God is NOT mocked. If I were you, I'd go and repent right now and ask Jesus into your heart. Now. Before its too late.

Nah

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by adventxero

The blind are so frequently led by the blind..

It's adorable.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
If there was such a person as Jesus then it's quite possible he was gay. The below link isn't the only thing you can find in regards to ''was Jesus gay?'' which is a question quite relative to the thread.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Aside from that, it's very sad to see people trapped within their own minds due to religion and all it's psychological trappings.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Oy, I am a Youth Pastor and I hate hearing stuff like this. While it is true that these cities are full of sin and I believe homosexuality to be wrong, we are called to preach love, not hellfire and damnation.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
What most of you don't realise, is the truth in this possibly false message is, it is causing you to mock God for possibly no reason at all. Take the message for what it's worth. But take the truth in it seriously. All any of you
need to consider at least in the ways of karma is.

Do not tempt the lord thy God.

This is all I have to say. Being just as guilty as any one else. Please take this as advice.
edit on 28-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

I mock the person whom pretends to speak for god
I will also loudly mock any deity that is so incredibly small and juvenile in mind to think like this.

If there is a god, and he is like this...I dismiss him as being less than me, and will refuse to step foot in his tiny house of super-ego and insecurity.

If I consider a supernatural entity/deity, it is far greater than I am, not some 5th grade hyper-sensetive jacktard bigot...so ya, I totally mock that form of god...and the ops's source, and any whom would defend having such a deity.

And if the deity is like that, then perhaps the followers need to also collectively reject him until he..I don't know..grows up or something..become a bit more enlightened. because its not a god of wisdom and love your worshipping in the first place...

God I guess doesn't want people whom truely appreciate him, but rather wants those whom fears him. That is not a sign of a lord of peace, that is a conqueror...might as well worship Genghis Khan

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

Congradulations ! Your post is the biggest abomination so far. Really good going.

Warranted even.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
To quote Frank Schaeffer (google him!!):

"A village cannot reorganize village life to suit the village idiot."

Can we PLEASE stop listening to the crazy people on Times Square holding up random "Armageddon" or "let's all hate *insert random minority*" signs? Don't we have enough issues with the economy and people trying to put food on the table during those difficult times? Do we really need more hate? And is hate really the message Christianity wants to spread?

One one hand posts like this make me angry, on the other I pitty the people who have been so brainwashed, they have no perception of reality anymore

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join