Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Those who oppose Christ and His messengers will disregard ~ Leave New York City + San Francisco

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69 >>

join

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I would highly recommend leaving New York City and San Francisco, those are going to be disaster zones in my opinion if things get any worse economically or socially (like social stability, world war, civil war, etc)

But then again, there is no where really to go, and not much money to go around as far as setting up some kind of safe area.
edit on 12-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

StarryNights
reply to post by colbe

This is the most disgusting thing i have seen in a LONG time....You are gonna have a HUGE shock when Jesus does return and all the so called sinners and gays ARE welcomed in to heaven....Im thinking you and all the ones who gave you a flag will have the doors slammed shut!...You are one stupid fool amongst the many in the world today!

Lol um......i dont mean to burst your bubble.....but what you are saying aint biblical at all....God does not hate the person...but the sin....it is the sin that is the problem...and yes homosexuality is a sin...as abortion is too....people need to wake up and change.....and oh no...Jesus aint gonna accept....you have no idea how angry He gets with what people like you say....It's an abomination....either humble yourself or continue with ignorance...God is Judge and he will tell you exactly what I'm telling you...This is only a loving rebuke to curb your love of unrighteousness...turn away from sin before its too late....the holy will become more holy and the evil shall become more evil....

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

spinalremain
Lemme get this straight.

God makes gay people, then becomes upset when they do gay things?

How does that work exactly?

Either God created all men and women or he didn't.
Are you suggesting that God only creates hetrosexuals? Perhaps he only creates humans with 10 fingers and toes too? Perhaps he gives Cancer to left handed people and he never creates infants with down syndrome or mental illness?

Who then is creating all these abnormal and filthy people!?!?

The answer is this......free will. God gave us free will so ultimately....its our own faults. Always blaming God for our own actions..He set up the rules for a reason...and if we break it...then it is on us...a man and a man cannot make a baby can they? It is a mockery created by Lucifer....to mock God's creation...which is a sin and a abomination...Listening to lying and deceiving spirits will end up in you doing just that....Ive been attacked before many times by demons who has tried to seduce me into thinking I was lesbian...but they failed..but I finally knew how they do their work...So be careful everyone and be on guard of your thoughts and actions...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Shikanyah
Lol um......i dont mean to burst your bubble.....but what you are saying aint biblical at all....

Colbe is, as usual, quoting a FALSE VISIONARY. John Leary claims visions from God.
But the Catholic Church has declared him to be FALSE.
So it's no wonder that the so-called vision isn't biblical.

And the threat on the title of the thread '- disregarding Christ' if you disregard the message.
That's just flat out wrong. In fact, the Catholic church says the exact opposite.
If you disregard the Churches warning AGAINST these fake messages, then you are
in fact 'disregarding Christ's Church'.

ATS Guide to Modern False Visionaries

BISHOP MATHEW CLARK'S OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON JOHN LEARY

CATHOLIC COURIER - July 15th, 1999

Bishop Mathew H. Clark has declared that John Leary - a
Catholic layman who has claimed to have interior visions of
Jesus, Mary and some saints, has misjudged ordinary mental
prayer for supernatural communication.

Bishop Clark also said Leary's messages contain doctrinal
errors that run counter to the Catholic Faith
. Leary was
informed of the Bishops decision through a meeting with
Diocesan officials and a June 25th letter from the Bishop.
However, Bishop Clark stressed that the diocese considers
Leary a "Faithful Roman Catholic". The Bishop said he will
not forbid Leary to publish or teach about the messages he
claims to receive during the visions, so long as he points
out in his published works that the diocese considers the
messages to be of human origin.

Catholic Church statement .... John Leary NOT of supernatural origin.
His 'messages' are his own that he made up. HUMAN ORIGIN.

Most people on this planet would probably say that New York is a high value target and that, someday, some terrorist somewhere will do some serious damage to the city. It's also in a place that can get hit by hurricanes, blizzards, and yes, even earthquakes. It's on a fault line. EVENTUALLY NYC will be hit by a disaster, either man made or natural. That will, in no way, mean that John Learys messages are divine. (The Church has declared them to be human in origin and not in line with Catholic teaching.) I haven't had a divine message stating that NYC will get hit someday but I'm saying it will. IT IS JUST COMMON SENSE.

The False Messages of John Leary

STATUS: July 7, 2000, on behalf of Bishop Mathew H. Clark, the diocese announced:

1) That John Leary had mistaken the "normal workings of the mind in the processes of mental prayer for supernatural locutions."

2) That the "locutions" are human in origin, not divine.

3) That a Preface must be included in all newly printed or reprinted material, such warning the readers that the material contains a number of doctrinal errors.

edit on 9/12/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

stars15k
It's really sad when the people who spout the Bible forget what Christ himself said about the end.
"No man knows, nor the angels in Heaven, but My Father alone"....paraphrased (because I don't want to disturb by dog who is sleeping on my lap around my computer).
I think "No man knows" includes people who prophesy on internet conspiracy websites.
Really, you make all people who consider themselves Christian look like a bunch of loonies. Like me. I very much believe revelation has not stopped, but using internet forums? Not exactly Heavenly Father's style. Nor Christ's.
You also seem to think that God has changed his mind, after promising he wouldn't do the whole Noah thing all over again. And his promise to Lot to spare Sodom and Gomorrah if there was even one righteous person lived there. So you don't think God can keep his promises?
Gee, I do. You don't have much faith in God, do you? Why would God prophesy through someone who thinks he won't keep his promises? HE WOULDN'T.
Just sayin'.......

So off.....way off....have you no Holy Spirit?? Who is telling you this? GOD will use any means possible to save HIS children...GOD always warns through prophets before the storm comes...never disregard these messages...you have no idea what you are doing...stop chasing the sheep away with your thoughts of what GOD can or cannot do...HE will do things that are not of our ways ok...Go back to the bible...and seek the Holy Spirit...then come back with discernment...and tell me that GOD wont use internet to wake a sleeping world...Right now the world is worse off than Sodom and Gormorrah is...we are lucky to even have an extension of time that GOD is allowing right now...we only warn to save...not to prove who is right or wrong...So let those who have spiritual ears let them hear...all others shall remain deaf.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Shikanyah

God has spoken through prophets through history. However, John Leary is no prophet.
He's been investigated. Intensely investigated.
The church has declared him to be false and has declared his 'messages' not to be of God.
They contain bad information .. false information ... heresy.

This thread is based on a known fraud.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

FlyersFan

Shikanyah
Lol um......i dont mean to burst your bubble.....but what you are saying aint biblical at all....

Colbe is, as usual, quoting a FALSE VISIONARY. John Leary claims visions from God.
But the Catholic Church has declared him to be FALSE.
So it's no wonder that the so-called vision isn't biblical.

And the threat on the title of the thread '- disregarding Christ' if you disregard the message.
That's just flat out wrong. In fact, the Catholic church says the exact opposite.
If you disregard the Churches warning AGAINST these fake messages, then you are
in fact 'disregarding Christ's Church'.

ATS Guide to Modern False Visionaries

BISHOP MATHEW CLARK'S OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON JOHN LEARY

CATHOLIC COURIER - July 15th, 1999

Bishop Mathew H. Clark has declared that John Leary - a
Catholic layman who has claimed to have interior visions of
Jesus, Mary and some saints, has misjudged ordinary mental
prayer for supernatural communication.

Bishop Clark also said Leary's messages contain doctrinal
errors that run counter to the Catholic Faith
. Leary was
informed of the Bishops decision through a meeting with
Diocesan officials and a June 25th letter from the Bishop.
However, Bishop Clark stressed that the diocese considers
Leary a "Faithful Roman Catholic". The Bishop said he will
not forbid Leary to publish or teach about the messages he
claims to receive during the visions, so long as he points
out in his published works that the diocese considers the
messages to be of human origin.

Catholic Church statement .... John Leary NOT of supernatural origin.
His 'messages' are his own that he made up. HUMAN ORIGIN.

Most people on this planet would probably say that New York is a high value target and that, someday, some terrorist somewhere will do some serious damage to the city. It's also in a place that can get hit by hurricanes, blizzards, and yes, even earthquakes. It's on a fault line. EVENTUALLY NYC will be hit by a disaster, either man made or natural. That will, in no way, mean that John Learys messages are divine. (The Church has declared them to be human in origin and not in line with Catholic teaching.) I haven't had a divine message stating that NYC will get hit someday but I'm saying it will. IT IS JUST COMMON SENSE.

The False Messages of John Leary

STATUS: July 7, 2000, on behalf of Bishop Mathew H. Clark, the diocese announced:

1) That John Leary had mistaken the "normal workings of the mind in the processes of mental prayer for supernatural locutions."

2) That the "locutions" are human in origin, not divine.

3) That a Preface must be included in all newly printed or reprinted material, such warning the readers that the material contains a number of doctrinal errors.

edit on 9/12/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

Um....so you saying that being gay is not a sin...and abortion is not a sin....even though its in the bible....yeah...Instead...of leaning on your own understanding...why are you not allowing Holy Spirit to give you understanding....The knowledge of man is obscured and on the surface...but knowledge from the Holy Spirit will give you life and the peace that passes all understanding too...The things you post here have no meaning at all...and only proves the understanding of man...and not of the spirit...whoever this leary guy is doesnt matter...what matters is are you walking in the Spirit or in the flesh? The Spirit is willing but the flesh is weak...and I have already been given warnings of what will happen to San Fran....and I live not too far from there...If I didnt have the Holy Spirit I would have easily laughed it off too..but I cant...because I can feel it that yes its gonna happen...and GOD is pretty serious this time....HE's saving the worst for last...Its a pretty serious matter not something to be argued about who is right or wrong...but let those with spiritual ears hear and those who are deaf remain deaf...

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Shikanyah
so you saying that ...

I posted solid information that shows John Leary is a fake.
How you mis-translate that into having anything to do with abortion or homosexuality is absurd.
And my standings (which are anti-abortion, by the way) are irrelevant.

The things you post here have no meaning at all..

Posting the FACT that John Leary is a known fraud has a great deal of meaning.
But for some reason, you are defending a fraud. Maybe because his rants
match your own personal feeling on a matter.

Whatever dude. Follow Leary at your own peril.

NYC will be gone someday. It's a major high value terrorist target.
It's on a fault line. It's in the path of hurricanes.
It doesn't take a 'prophet of God' to say that NYC will be hit in a big way.
It's just COMMON SENSE.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

FlyersFan

God has spoken through prophets through history. However, John Leary is no prophet.
He's been investigated. Intensely investigated.
The church has declared him to be false and has declared his 'messages' not to be of God.
They contain bad information .. false information ... heresy.

This thread is based on a known fraud.

I never said that I was for John Leary...but I only speak about yes homosexuality is sin and abortion is sin

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Shikanyah
I never said that I was for John Leary...but I only speak about yes homosexuality is sin and abortion is sin

This entire thread is based on the false 'prophecies' of John Leary.
The information I posted was valid. The man is a fraud. He's like a cult leader.

DO NOT ASSUME that I believe one thing or another just because I state that John Leary is
a fraud. My beliefs are irrelevant. The standing of John Leary is what is relevant since this
thread is based on him.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Seriously....who is John Leary...who said I was even talking about this person....I am only giving my own message...not the message of this John Leary...never heard of him

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Shikanyah
Seriously....who is John Leary...who said I was even talking about this person....I am only giving my own message...not the message of this John Leary...never heard of him

Look at the very first post in this thread. Page one. The first post.
THAT is what this thread is based on. John Leary. Proven fraud.
The entire message of 'leave NYC ...last warning ... blah blah blah' ....
that's all from him.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

FlyersFan

Shikanyah

This entire thread is based on the false 'prophecies' of John Leary.
The information I posted was valid. The man is a fraud. He's like a cult leader.

DO NOT ASSUME that I believe one thing or another just because I state that John Leary is
a fraud. My beliefs are irrelevant. The standing of John Leary is what is relevant since this
thread is based on him.

I come of my own accord....not because of this John Leary...Im only relaying a message is all...that yes God is gonna target San Fran...I can only say San Fran since I havent gotten confirmation about New York...but I am only the messenger...Idid not come because this John Leary guy...

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

So you are making a prediction a city lying on a massive fault might have an earthquake? Astounding.hat

Do you feel special that God speaks to you? Does he know the over/under for the Broncos Giants game?

CJ
edit on 12-9-2013 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

John Leary is a Roman Catholic so I would take what he says with a grain of salt considering he's apart of a church that is so far from Biblical Christianity.

And when someone claims to be a Prophet of God just one false prediction disproves them and makes them a false prophet. Jesus warned about the days when lots of false prophets would come on the scene and we are in them now.
edit on 13-9-2013 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

So in your own interpretation of Bible verse you condem entire cities. So my questions are as follows...

1. Did you in fact have a conversation with Christ where he spoke of destroying the two cities you mentionned?

If you did...
2. Why did you not, like Abraham, intercede on behalf of these new 'Sodems'. I am sure there are at least a few good and righteous people left in these places.

Not trying to be tear at your Christianhood here. I just think people should look at the Bible with a more critical heart. It is not a book of condemnation as you have portrayed. It is a book that tells of the loving alliance of God with his creation.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

ColoradoJens

So you are making a prediction a city lying on a massive fault might have an earthquake? Astounding.hat

Do you feel special that God speaks to you? Does he know the over/under for the Broncos Giants game?

CJ
edit on 12-9-2013 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

Its not a prediction....it is a warning....to those who mock God...I am just a messenger...doesnt mean im any special only that I am only obeying to send the word...the blood is off my hands...it is up to you to heed the warning....doesn't matter you make fun...im not laughing...

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Who is mocking God? San Fran has a lot of believers (millions) looks like they all took the wrong job to feed their families. Strange how the majority is punished for the sins (sic) of a few.

CJ

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
No matter your faith background, turn to Our Lord, only look toward Him. Pray, pray, pray. Our Lord
IS King of Heaven and earth.

A translation, Light of Mary is from Latin America.

+ + +

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST

TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LIGHT OF MARY

FEAST OF CHRIST THE KING OF THE UNIVERSE

NOVEMBER 24, 2013

My People, My beloved People:

MAN BEING MY SON, I DESIRE THAT HE NOT FORGET ME BUT THAT HE GIVE AND OFFER TO ME PURE LOVE, NOT ONLY WITH PRAYERS, BUT WITH EVERY ACT OR WORK WITH WHICH HE CONTINUOUSLY TRIES TO CONFRONT OBSTACLES.

These are instants in which the strength of the flame of Faith My People maintain must be strengthened and in that way, you will combat the errors that are being spread throughout the Earth.

REAL CHILDREN, DO NOT SUCCUMB BEFORE THE WORLD THAT WANTS TO SNATCH YOU FROM MY HANDS. You are My real children, do not allow the sin to separate you from Me nor the senseless currents of modernisms to make you forget that I AM WHO AM AND I DO NOT CHANGE. I AM THE SAME TODAY, YESTERDAY AND ALWAYS.

MY LOVE AND MY TRUTH DO NOT CHANGE, RATHER THEY REMAIN UNCHANGEABLE

AS MY LOVE DOES NOT VANISH FOR THOSE WHO ARE MINE, NOR DOES MY TRUTH PERISH BEFORE MODERNISMS. MY THRONE IS NOT EARTHLY BUT HEAVENLY.

Everything that My Mother has announced to you and has not happened; will happen.

Bewilderment will remain among My People, confusion will be a cause of their division, and so many injustices will be committed by men who do not possess the Light of My Holy Spirit.

Confusion will control those who do not truly know Me; those who are not true Christians and of those who do not love Me but only appear to love Me.

My Beloved People:

TO LOVE ME YOU MUST KNOW ME TRULY, NOT WITHIN SUPERFICIALITY,

BUT IN THE FULLNESS THAT EMANATES FROM PRAYER,

FROM MEDITATION AND COMMUNION WITH ME.

I Am The King of Heaven and Earth, all that exists is My Kingdom; what man is not able to see with his eyes is part of My Kingdom. I call you to look on high, that which you cannot see and beyond… it is part of My Kingdom. Just as the human body contains within it molecules that you do not see with your eyes, so, My Kingdom is infinite.

Beloved, My Kingdom being all that exists, I am a lonely and only King. My children accepts and give themselves to the novelties that idols present to them and My People allow themselves to be dazzled …

I AM KING AND BEGGAR OF LOVE, OF THAT LOVE I RECLAIM AS MINE,

AND YOU DO NOT GIVE IT TO ME.

I COME AS THE KING TO TEAR DOWN IDOLS TO RECOVER THOSE WHO ARE MINE.

My beloved People:

I call you to pray for San Francisco in the United States, sins overflows; it will be purified out of Mercy

My beloved People, pray for China; that will suffer.

Spain will suffer and the royalty will suffer.

HUMANITY WILL BE ASTONISHED BEFORE THE LIGHT THAT WILL BE SEEN IN THE FIRMAMENT.

THE BLESSING DESCENDS FROM MY HOUSE AND FOR MY PEOPLE.

Children, pray for one another. Do not decline; do not continue to ignore My Presence. I shine for you: where you do not find light, look for Me, I remain in you. My Light shines in the darkness; it is stronger than anything. There are many dwelling places in My Father’s House. .....

www.revelacionesmarianas.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Spain will suffer and the royalty will suffer.

Um?

Spain is like the rest of Europe....broke. That doesnt mean that they arent suffering, but I think there are other countries that are FAR worse than a western industrialized nation at the moment.

The Spanish monarchy will suffer? Good. They arent even Spanish. They represent a false crown.

This is all really strange. It seems like it is the product of an unstable mind.

edit on 12 11 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69 >>

join