Those who oppose Christ and His messengers will disregard ~ Leave New York City + San Francisco

page: 66
25
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by warn81
 


regardless of the wider point, in Christian belief "SIN" is a human condition, not an animal- strangely we consider ourselves to be different from animals




posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Credenceskynyrd
reply to post by warn81
 


regardless of the wider point, in Christian belief "SIN" is a human condition, not an animal- strangely we consider ourselves to be different from animals


Credencesky,

I love you brother, we are different from the animals. we have soul, God, our creator's presence in us.

Turn to God, to the Father, to Our Lord, to God the Holy Spirit. Human respect means nothing, only God's
love is what matters. When soon events happen, remember God's love. We are fallen, only God's love
for us is what matters...
'



posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe
 


Serious question. Why out of all atrocities is abortion the one Jesus is most upset by? Why not genocide? Why not the murdering of innocent children after they are born?

CJ



posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by colbe
 


Serious question. Why out of all atrocities is abortion the one Jesus is most upset by? Why not genocide? Why not the murdering of innocent children after they are born?

CJ


CJ, hi,

The murder of "innocent children" outside the womb is recognized for it's pure evil.

Our President has increased abortion in every way possible and now he's been re-elected! The latest news, one of Obama's Supreme Court Justices is trying to stop Hobby Lobby from their right to protest BHO's evil Health Care Mandate. Hobby Lobby doesn't want to pay for the "morning after pill." The MOP causes the abortion of a fertilized egg, a new human person with a body and a soul.

There is an abortion taking place every 20 seconds in the United States. We don't deserve God's just judgment?



posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe
 


Thanks for the reply colbe. Doesn't it seem disingenuous that "Jesus" is focused on abortion and not nuclear weapons? Or the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis? Why just abortion?

CJ



posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by colbe
 


Thanks for the reply colbe. Doesn't it seem disingenuous that "Jesus" is focused on abortion and not nuclear weapons? Or the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis? Why just abortion?

CJ


CJ,

There was a recent message to Maria of Ireland, Our Lord was speaking of Israel, asking for prayers because
something worse than the Holocaust may happen. I have to look for the message....

I thought of something worse, Nuclear...

Here are three earlier messages about Israel. And I remember long ago, a "secret" was revealed:
"Persia (Iran) will be annihilated."

Maybe, it is a natural disaster and not nuclear?

~ ~ ~

September 23, 2012

message to Pelianito

Lamentations 2:5
The Lord has become an enemy, he has consumed Israel: consumed all her castles and destroyed her fortresses; for daughter Judah he has multiplied moaning and groaning.


“Oh my beloved, heaven weeps at the destruction about to fall over daughter Israel! Yes, it falls within the plans of divine providence, but the sorrow and lamentation that will issue from our first daughter will be great indeed. There is nothing now that will stop the destruction to come, but my faithful ones may still mitigate to a degree the sufferings of the children of my daughter Israel. She is your elder sister. Pray for her as you would pray for your own family members.”....

www.pelianito.stblogs.com...


Locutions to Monsignor John Esseff from our Lord, 2/7/11

Monsignor John Esseff, spiritual director for Mother Teresa of Calcutta, diocesan priest of Scranton, Pa., ordained in 1953. Padre Pio was his spiritual director.

..."What will the Father do now? He cannot send Me again to die. So, He will send My Vicar, the Pope.

The Pope will enter Jerusalem like I entered it. The city will already have suffered much and Israel will begin to despair, wondering what can be done. Then this figure clothed in white will come, sent by the Father just as He sent me. He will come to save Israel, just as I came. He, too will die in Jerusalem but his death will have a profound effect upon the whole world. For the whole world will weep at his death and his death will bless Israel. Why do I reveal these things now? Why do I bring you to the center of the mystery so quickly? Because the time is short. The events are near. They are not far away."

www.locutions.org...

message to Jennifer
5/13/12
6:00 PM

... I continue to plea to My children to heed to My mercy. The financial collapse is at the door step of America. The hour has come that I will strip the pride that has taken over the hearts of men and they will come to see the Judas' that they have become.

Men will be stripped of their pride as I was stripped of My garments at My crucifixion. This is your hour My children for you do not realize the suffering that is upon your doorstep. My Mother is weeping, My wounds are bleeding and up until now you have failed to recognize My warnings.

Time and distance are no longer and as I have told you before when you see the Earth tremble in Jerusalem know that you have come into the hour of purification. America will suffer for its continuous greed and its pronunciation against My Commandments. You cannot seek things that are of Me and from Me as I am the only source of love and mercy if you seek to be the hand of justice by removing Me from your way of living.

The angels have been placed in their appointed positions and the wrath of fire will soon fall...


www.wordsfromjesus.com...



posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
A current Protestant prophecy confirms Catholic prophecy.



injesuschrististand.blogspot.com...


Thursday, 14 March 2013
PROPHESY OF A MEGA EARTHQUAKE THAT IS ABOUT TO HIT CALIFORNIA, USA AS THE FILTH OF HER SEXUAL SIN HAS NOW REACHED THE THRONE ROOM OF GOD ALMIGHTY


In the morning of 15th March 2013 at about 3am (East African Time), The LORD passed a very tremendous communication to me through a prophetic supernatural dream.
And in this prophetic dream of The LORD, I found myself in California, United States of America. And I was proclaiming a message on the streets and the estate-side of California, USA to the people sitting outside on terraces. And as I proclaimed the message, The power of God descended upon me and I spoke under the inspiration of The Holy Spirit as I proclaimed : “A Mega Earthquake is About To Hit California, USA and When It Occurs It Shall Be Known That The Voice of The LORD; He Has Spoken!!!”

In the prophetic dream, I was made to understand that the filth of sexual sin in California, USA has finally reached the throne room of God Almighty in Heaven. And that following this; a judgment has consequently been passed on California, USA. And so a mega historical Earthquake is about to hit California, USA.
And in the prophetic dream, people were sitting on the terraces as they read newspapers. I actually had a chat with one of the newspaper vendors and even bought one of the newspapers that he was selling. As I made the proclamation of the message of The LORD, these people were not taking the message very seriously, infact they were mocking and scoffing at the message. As I proclaimed this prophesy on the streets of California, USA at the estate blocks, I actually ignored their mocking and scoffing and continued proclaiming the prophesy of The LORD. And in the midst of their mockery and scoffing ,I went ahead and proclaimed: “A Mega Earthquake is About To Hit California, USA and When It Occurs It Shall Be Known That The Voice of The LORD; He Has Spoken!!!”

I then woke up from the dream of The LORD.
The first message that was imparted in my heart from the dream is that: the earth is about to witness a mega historical earthquake that is about to hit California, USA.
The second message imparted in my heart from the dream is that: the filth of sexual sin in California, USA has finally reached the throne room of God Almighty in Heaven and as a result a Judgment has now been decreed by The LORD on California, USA. And that this judgment is that a Mega Historical Earthquake is about to hit California, USA...
SHALOM!!!



posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

In the prophetic dream, I was made to understand that the filth of sexual sin in California, USA has finally reached the throne room of God Almighty in Heaven.


Wait, what? You're saying God was clueless until just recently? Or are you saying that God has a breaking point?

Funny how your God has the traits of men.





.








posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Foundryman
 


As a christain, these people claiming to be prophets are disturbing and doing the religous world a huge disservice. At a point in time when religion is becoming more of a mainstream mockery these types of statements only and fuel to the fire. It is now the 19th and no quake has happened his message was in his mind as the truth of God is never wrong. My apologies for this nut case.



posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
A current Protestant prophecy confirms Catholic prophecy.



injesuschrististand.blogspot.com...


Thursday, 14 March 2013
PROPHESY OF A MEGA EARTHQUAKE THAT IS ABOUT TO HIT CALIFORNIA, USA AS THE FILTH OF HER SEXUAL SIN HAS NOW REACHED THE THRONE ROOM OF GOD ALMIGHTY


In the morning of 15th March 2013 at about 3am (East African Time), The LORD passed a very tremendous communication to me through a prophetic supernatural dream.
And in this prophetic dream of The LORD, I found myself in California, United States of America. And I was proclaiming a message on the streets and the estate-side of California, USA to the people sitting outside on terraces. And as I proclaimed the message, The power of God descended upon me and I spoke under the inspiration of The Holy Spirit as I proclaimed : “A Mega Earthquake is About To Hit California, USA and When It Occurs It Shall Be Known That The Voice of The LORD; He Has Spoken!!!”

In the prophetic dream, I was made to understand that the filth of sexual sin in California, USA has finally reached the throne room of God Almighty in Heaven. And that following this; a judgment has consequently been passed on California, USA. And so a mega historical Earthquake is about to hit California, USA.
And in the prophetic dream, people were sitting on the terraces as they read newspapers. I actually had a chat with one of the newspaper vendors and even bought one of the newspapers that he was selling. As I made the proclamation of the message of The LORD, these people were not taking the message very seriously, infact they were mocking and scoffing at the message. As I proclaimed this prophesy on the streets of California, USA at the estate blocks, I actually ignored their mocking and scoffing and continued proclaiming the prophesy of The LORD. And in the midst of their mockery and scoffing ,I went ahead and proclaimed: “A Mega Earthquake is About To Hit California, USA and When It Occurs It Shall Be Known That The Voice of The LORD; He Has Spoken!!!”

I then woke up from the dream of The LORD.
The first message that was imparted in my heart from the dream is that: the earth is about to witness a mega historical earthquake that is about to hit California, USA.
The second message imparted in my heart from the dream is that: the filth of sexual sin in California, USA has finally reached the throne room of God Almighty in Heaven and as a result a Judgment has now been decreed by The LORD on California, USA. And that this judgment is that a Mega Historical Earthquake is about to hit California, USA...
SHALOM!!!


Only God knows what is ahead, He doesn't give exact dates because He understand our nature, we would
wait until the last minute to convert.

Believe prophecy, God speaks to us through the prophets, He never does anything without telling us.



posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe
 





Only God knows what is ahead, He doesn't give exact dates because He understand our nature...


So he give us a couple months? Balderdash.

CJ



posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Why is it always homosexuals?


Why can't god pick on the pedophiles, for like, just ONCE?



posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe
 


Why didn't this "messenger" warn the people of Oklahoma to leave? Funny thing how when natural disasters hit certain areas it is called a natural disaster but if one hits a city with a higher proportion of "sinners" it is gods work. Now, because there are gay people in Oklahoma I suppose God decided to teach them, and a bunch of people just minding their own business, of his wrath. Nice guy, this god who kills randomly to prove his point.

CJ



posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by colbe
 


Why didn't this "messenger" warn the people of Oklahoma to leave? Funny thing how when natural disasters hit certain areas it is called a natural disaster but if one hits a city with a higher proportion of "sinners" it is gods work. Now, because there are gay people in Oklahoma I suppose God decided to teach them, and a bunch of people just minding their own business, of his wrath. Nice guy, this god who kills randomly to prove his point.

CJ


CJ,

A person has to be blind to not recognize God's grace is off our country. Why? In the messages, God repeats the gravest sin of our times is not sodomy but abortion, tearing a baby out of his/her mother's womb! We're killing the next generation. And our President is Gosnell.

Again, God warns for a long time, He waits for us to return to Him. We are slow to change, He keeps sending messages and signs. Well, it has been over 40 years now and we are worse, Obama and Sebelius, liberals are trying to make it legal to give the abortion pill to 13 year olds~!

The sodomite agenda is thrown in our faces in every area now, each day it gets worse. Teach your children, God has revealed, the homosexual act of sodomy is an intrinsic evil, a grave mortal sin. The Boy Scouts of American are allowing sodomy in when until now they have said no. Sodomite companies threatened to end their support of the BSOA.

The worst tornado in recorded hit Oklahoma. It maybe from evil men and their HARP. If so, God allowed it, part of His just judgment. Rain falls on the good and the bad. Don't worry or be anxious, God can bring good out of an evil. They should find and convict the inventors of HARP.

Pray every day, confess your mortal sins, get close to God.


may the Two Hearts J+M keep you safe,


colbe



posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens
 



New York and San Francisco are still there, so they have to point to something as "God's Wrath". Sad that they use others suffering to forward their agenda of fear.



posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe
 


Your god truly is horrifying. Mine is not. Yours murders innocents because of others actions. Yours gives favors to entire nations, for some reason, even when they were as evil as they are today. Why did God at one time favor a nation that had as many murderers, rapists and genocidal maniacs as it does today? Did he just now realize his mistake? I feel sorry for you. I truly hope for you that one day you can actually be a human being and experience love.

CJ



posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by colbe
 


Your god truly is horrifying. Mine is not. Yours murders innocents because of others actions. Yours gives favors to entire nations, for some reason, even when they were as evil as they are today. Why did God at one time favor a nation that had as many murderers, rapists and genocidal maniacs as it does today? Did he just now realize his mistake? I feel sorry for you. I truly hope for you that one day you can actually be a human being and experience love.

CJ


You couldn't reply to a word I stated so you fall back to negative personal comments, David's "fear" protest and go on how horrifying God is, really? He loved you and made you and desires above everything that you be with Him one day forever in Heaven. It is your choice, you choose good or evil.

Ask Him to help you believe, to choose for Him cj. Pray, speak to Him from your heart. He will give you the grace. Ditto to David.

The old "fear" objection is weak. You and David do not fear God. You deny His revelation. God is perfect, He is perfectly just and perfectly loving.

Makes sense. Actually, MO now, I think He is most loving, more than just...so beyond our way of thinking.

your friend,

colbe



posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

The vision shows My severe punishment of SAN FRANCISCO, when it will be SUBMERGED into the ocean from an EARTHQUAKE because of the homosexual sins.

There is also coming more punishment for NEW YORK CITY from storms and other means of destruction.


So... yeah. That totally didn't happen.

American Christians should stop pretending they know what God's thinking.
edit on 7/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...



posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Well this is a cheerful thread. Based on a ludicrous premise as well I see!



posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

LEAVE NEW YORK CITY & SAN FRANCISCO
Message to John Leary
September 11th, 2011

Jesus said: “My people, you are SEEING MUCH SIN IN SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK CITY.

These sexual sins are calling on My punishment for HOMOSEXUAL ACTS AND FORNICATION.

The vision shows My severe punishment of SAN FRANCISCO, when it will be SUBMERGED into the ocean from an EARTHQUAKE because of the homosexual sins.

There is also coming more punishment for NEW YORK CITY from storms and other means of destruction.

Recently, New York State has approved homosexual marriage.

THESE SINS ARE ALL ABOMINATIONS and these cities will NOT ESCAPE MY PUNISHMENT for their sins.

I AM WARNING MY FAITHFUL TO LEAVE THESE CITIES JUST AS I WARNED LOT TO LEAVE SODOM AND GOMORRAH.

This is because IN A SHORT TIME THESE CITIES WILL SUFFER MY WRATH.

I have put up with man’s sins for too long, but NOW THESE CITIES ARE CALLING DOWN MY JUSTICE.

Pray for the souls of the people of these cities because many may die suddenly without being ready to meet Me at their judgment.”



www.johnleary.com...
edit on 28/9/11 by masqua because: Added 'ex' tags for external content

 
 

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First


AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on Wed Sep 28 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)


okay what the hell. Whats with the gay banter?

Yeah yeah there will be an earthquake. and new york will get massive tidal waves. But he failed to mention the volcano smoking in washington. In fact the entire west coast should be hit by it because of the volcano rumbling should chain off more earthquakes down south.

I already predicted this tho. Screw the gay bashing. I could care less. If you want a butt get a butt but don't go on sex sprees straight or homo, Its wrong.

edit on 7-6-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)





new topics
top topics
 
25
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

log in

join