It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who oppose Christ and His messengers will disregard ~ Leave New York City + San Francisco

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

So you're simply not gonna join a rational discussion...and instead continue to preach. I hope you realize it's really hard to take you seriously that way

By the way, when you say "famous televangelist Jim Bakker"...you mean he's famous for all of his SCANDALS, right?

PS: I'll be in NYC for 2 weeks in July...is that too late or not? I won't bother going if god destroys the city before July...

edit on 27-3-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by colbe

So you're simply not gonna join a rational discussion...and instead continue to preach. I hope you realize it's really hard to take you seriously that way

By the way, when you say "famous televangelist Jim Bakker"...you mean he's famous for all of his SCANDALS, right?

PS: I'll be in NYC for 2 weeks in July...is that too late or not? I won't bother going if god destroys the city before July...

I don't like replying to you, it's the same mocking of God and the faith.
If you would share something besides...there is no discussion with
you.

Jim Baker should give you hope. Pray instead, repent of your blasphemy. Jim repented of his sins Mr. XYZ.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
Protestant messages from Heaven are saying the same.

God's just judgment is close, Our nation is far away from God, it's been 40+ years now of the Culture of death.

The famous T.V. evangelist, Jim Baker, he repented (what we all have to do to prepare, please, get in the "state of grace"). Read on, what he is hearing has come true. Excerpts from the thread.

- - -

all-things-new.net...

Horrific E.Q Coming to L.A.

Apr 9 2011, 08:32 AM Post #1

March 10, 2011

I am sure a lot of people remember the fall of Jim Bakker but I am not sure a lot know how changed he is. He counts his 4+ years in prison as a gift from God. He studied the word all day for years (particularly Revelations) and fellowshipped with the Lord in seclusion. He repented of the prosperity gospel nonsense. (He was certainly not alone preaching it either!) Jim was also crucified for the faith so to speak with Alan Dershowitz finally coming out saying Jim’s case was a gross miscarriage of justice and finally got him released on appeal....

....But the most important thing I want to tell you is how stunningly accurate his predictions have been. He doesn’t call himself a prophet, he says he hears God's voice. I don’t know anyone more accurate.

He predicted 9-11, Katrina (said it on the air 42 days before it happened), a soon 9* EQ (Japan), and also said Japan was going to get a huge EQ soon and 2 days after the show aired it happened. I was watching so I know. I couldn’t believe it. Anyway his show is really telling it like it is and is really laying out what is coming. It's hard to hear but I would rather be prepared in more ways than one. I pray this time he is wrong.

Here is his recent blog entry: :godbless

The Pressure of the Ages
Posted: 08 Apr 2011 08:48 AM PDT
In 1997, I traveled to L.A. to appear on the CNN broadcast of Larry King Live. As we drove from the airport toward the bright lights in the heart of L.A., I experienced one of the strangest sensations of my life. It was as though my body became a human Geiger counter; I started resonating with the earth deep below Los Angeles. I began to shake and suddenly, in the Spirit, it was as if I could see down into the earth. I saw huge boulders, bowed upward and grinding against each other, like one fist pushing against another.
The Lord began to speak to my heart and mind as clearly as if He had called me on the limo’s car phone. “This is the pressure of the ages,” the Lord revealed to me. “And it’s about to let go.” Trembling, I looked out the car window just as we whisked past the beautiful, statuesque skyscrapers in downtown L.A. It was then that I sensed God speaking to me, words I am reluctant to actually put in print, yet words that have been seared for all eternity into my spirit.
As I stared at the tall buildings, the Lord said to me, “Not one of these buildings will be left standing. There is going to be an earthquake unlike any other earthquake this area has experienced. There will be nothing left.”
I shuddered in shock, shaking as if trying to awaken from a bad dream. But this was no dream and I was fully awake. As we drove further away from downtown, the sensation subsided, and the Geiger-counter effect stopped. Looking back, I believe God was impressing upon me once again that I must proclaim this message before it is too late....

Catholic and Protestant prophecy are saying the same thing. Pray, pray,
pray.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Bet Resh Aleph Shin Yod Tav

Bet – Hebrew Pictograph Tent/ House – since a House is something you go into, when Bet prefixes a word it means [in]
+
Resh = Son – H.P Head – Son as in Bar Mitzvah
+
Aleph = Create – H.P Ox Strength, power

= House Son Created – Resh Aleph Shin Beginning

Shin - H.P front teeth - Sharp, Press / Two
+
Yod Present – H.P. hand and arm
+
Tav Appointed = H.P. Crossed sticks - Sign , Covenant

Variation

Aleph Yod Shin - ish Man

First and Last of Two Aleph Tav

In the beginning House Son Created , –Aleph Tav Man- Pressed Arm, Gift – Cross, Covenant appointed

Bet Resh Aleph Shin Yod Tav

Translated as In the beginning

ראשית = 911 the Numerical value of the Bereish't, the First Word of the Bible

You could spend a lifetime studying the revelations in this one word…

In the Beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Elohiym and the Word was Elohiym

911 Emergency / call upon Him before it is to late

as for the prophecy of this post His Judgment will be from coast to coast, all the cities of Babylon USA

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

you.

Jim Baker should give you hope. Pray instead, repent of your blasphemy. Jim repented of his sins Mr. XYZ.

His sins maybe...but he still owes the IRS $6m in taxes from money he took from his followers

I'm merely stating FACTS, and it's a FACT that Jim Bakker is a crook...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Advise, please don't be one them...

message to Maria/Divine Mercy

Even The Warning will not convert all Non-believers

Sunday, March 25th, 2012 @ 03:30 pm

My dearly beloved daughter today I urge all of My followers to devote their time to pray for those who do not believe in Me, Jesus Christ, or eternal salvation.

These souls are close to My heart and are the ones who need to be converted so that they can be saved first.

Those who are blind cannot see that their life does not end on earth.

Many do not accept that they will exist for eternity.

These souls wound Me deeply and I feel terror as I watch them destroy the life in their souls in this life on earth.

Even The Warning will not convert many of them who proclaim to be atheists.

Their only salvation is through the prayers and suffering of victim souls...

http:///www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Good love how "Jesus" sends emails. Are they from heaven.org?

Glad to see that nothing happened to new york and san fran, as your OP stated. Seems God just can't follow thru with his threats.What a failure.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I believe in God, but I don't believe a lick of anything from the original post. I call radishes.

Besides, God forgives all sins...when the time comes...just repent and you'll be forgiven. That or God is a liar.

So, drink and fornicate brothers and sisters, just don't forget to repent before the rapture!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
well i have to say . Once again someone claiming they know when the end of time and or this way of life will end fails. What arrogance to beleive you know more than God does. The only one who knows when th eend is coming is GOD himself. Anytime you hear a person say it its wrong. If they were right that would be in contradiction of God and if that happens you know what that would mean to everyone who heard it foretold.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

you.

So in other words, your faith makes you so blind, you will even follow a PROVEN scammer???

edit on 5-4-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Oh my God, is this thread STILL going on??? Alright, let me chime in with my humble point of view:

Do you know what we call someone who threatens to destroy a city in our country because they think we're evil and must be punished?

A TERRORIST.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

nice.. where do i sing up?

btw: does god send out a weekly or monthly newsletter?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by spaceg0at

Thanks for asking, yes He does, daily....the messages from Heaven,
Catholic and Protestant.

Heaven

a direct link to Catholic prophecy, with a few Protestant messages from Heaven
www.catholicbinder.com...

and a Protestant website for the messages
ft111.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by spaceg0at

Thanks for asking, yes He does, daily....the messages from Heaven,
Catholic and Protestant.

Heaven

a direct link to Catholic prophecy, with a few Protestant messages from Heaven
www.catholicbinder.com...

and a Protestant website for the messages
ft111.com...

You do realize that everyone can start a website and create a "Yahoo Group", right?

What's your proof that they're real messages from god? Especially given your SF will be destroyed prophecy so impressively failed along with dozens of prophecies that failed in the bible

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Whereas I agree with you many false prophets have arisen and false prophecies have never came to pass,

I must digress that the Bibles prophecies have not come to pass,

They have, and they are, all around us.

We are nearing the beginning of the end.

(Notice I do not say end or proclaim a date, but I can tell you this - things are going to continue getting worse, the Harpazo event is looming, and the world is facing tribulation in the coming years)
edit on 4/16/2012 by Iason321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

You know, I did see that "He" has a facebook account too

Just too damn funny!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

I must digress that the Bibles prophecies have not come to pass,

There are TONS of bible prophecies that have DEMONSTRABLY not come true

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZThere are TONS of bible prophecies that have DEMONSTRABLY not come true

There are also TONS of bible prophecies that are not SUPPOSED to come true... YET

Paul says:...'And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie.'

Sadly, this "strong delusion" is preventing you from seeing that you are fulfilling bible prophecy yourself.

"Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as [they were] from the beginning of the creation."

Originally posted by MrXYZ So in other words, your faith makes you so blind, you will even follow a PROVEN scammer???

I promise NOT to mention anything about pots & black kettles:

“In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them”.

"Because you have been "programmed" to believe LIES your entire life... Until you come face to face with REALITY and understand that everything you know is a lie, you will NEVER be entirely convinced of the truth."

"We will know that we have succeeded when everything the public believes is false" - William J. Casey (OSS/CIA operative & Director)

“Nothing is as it appears to be.” ~ Robert Booth Nichols

"And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables ~ GOD"

"Oh Mortal Man, is there nothing you cannot be made to believe?" ~ Jesuit Priest Adam Weishaupt

We are living in the last days. The truth has been cast down and replaced with lies. I urge you to search for the truth, so that you will not be deceived by the evil one.

edit on 21-4-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by MrXYZThere are TONS of bible prophecies that have DEMONSTRABLY not come true

There are also TONS of bible prophecies that are not SUPPOSED to come true... YET

Paul says:...'And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie.'

Sadly, this "strong delusion" is preventing you from seeing that you are fulfilling bible prophecy yourself.

"Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as [they were] from the beginning of the creation."

Originally posted by MrXYZ So in other words, your faith makes you so blind, you will even follow a PROVEN scammer???

I promise NOT to mention anything about pots & black kettles:

“In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them”.

"Because you have been "programmed" to believe LIES your entire life... Until you come face to face with REALITY and understand that everything you know is a lie, you will NEVER be entirely convinced of the truth."

"We will know that we have succeeded when everything the public believes is false" - William J. Casey (OSS/CIA operative & Director)

“Nothing is as it appears to be.” ~ Robert Booth Nichols

"And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables ~ GOD"

"Oh Mortal Man, is there nothing you cannot be made to believe?" ~ Jesuit Priest Adam Weishaupt

We are living in the last days. The truth has been cast down and replaced with lies. I urge you to search for the truth, so that you will not be deceived by the evil one.

edit on 21-4-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

Murgatroid,

Great reply. Mr. XYZ, if you tell him the sun is yellow or white, he'll reply
with "No, it's blue."

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I share an excerpt of a message given the 4th of August. It is a message from Our Lord to John Leary, the prophet in the OP.

It states in a nutshell, the times coming. There will be martyrs, all in God's Will. Remember, before evil comes to chip you or take you away, call out in the name of Jesus Christ to your Guardian Angel, he will guide you to the nearest refuge. Trust God, have faith.

Saturday, August 4, 2012: (St. John Vianney)

...Jesus said: “My people, you have been patiently waiting for My return, and an end to the evil going on around you. Many events need to take place first before My victory will begin. Before the one world people are allowed to take over, you will see My Warning where all souls will be illuminated by their life review, as you see when you die. This will be a blessing for all souls so they have one last opportunity to convert their lives and be saved. You will be warned not to take a chip in the body and not to worship the Antichrist. After the Warning you will see some major disasters that will lead up to martial law, and then America’s takeover with the formation of the North American Union. You will be warned to come to My refuges when your lives are in danger. Then you will see all the world unions joined as one under the Antichrist once he declares himself. This will start the tribulation time that will be shortened for the sake of My elect. Once you see this man come, you will know that My victory is not far off. At the end of the tribulation I will bring My Comet of Chastisement when the evil ones will be defeated and cast into hell. After the Three Days of Darkness, I will renew the earth and My faithful will have their reward in My Era of Peace. Rejoice when you see this curtain open in the vision because then these events of the end days will begin.”

www.johnleary.com...

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join