It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who oppose Christ and His messengers will disregard ~ Leave New York City + San Francisco

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by colbe

"I can virtually guarantee that your prophecy or the core elements of it will come true. There will, inevitably, be a devastating earthquake in the SF Bay Area at some point."

Yes...but we can perfectly explain how and why earthquakes happen. Just fyi, it's not god making them happen...if you disagree, I suggest you read up on earthquakes

In essence, you're making claims that have no bearing in reality, claims that have ZERO facts behind them other than bigotry resulting from irrational fundamentalist religious beliefs. The "god did it" excuse has never been correct, whether it involves diseases, comets, earthquakes, and all the other nonsense some crazy fundamentalists attribute to god

Science has a few answers to the workings of God's creation but science doesn't keep creation going. You have to look at who does? It's not humanity, it's someone or something greater. All the "miraculous" points to God the father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. One God in three persons but how can that be?

See our limited view.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Seems you are too afraid to answer this question:

Originally posted by colbe
Pray, God answers every prayer according to what is best for each soul.

They are praying, and they are dying. Is God saying they are better off dead then? Children?

If God wants to "do a good", then he would SAVE them, not let them get killed by snipers just trying to cross the street. Unless you are saying that God loves the snipers more than the children, and wants them to be assassinated.

Your God is cruel indeed.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

Pray, God answers every prayer according to what is best for each soul.

They are praying, and they are dying. Is God saying they are better off dead then? Children?

If God wants to "do a good", then he would SAVE them, not let them get killed by snipers just trying to cross the street. Unless you are saying that God loves the snipers more than the children, and wants them to be assassinated.

Your God is cruel indeed.
edit on 16-2-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

gavron,

I can't keep replying to you because your comeback is always negative
toward God after I take the time to answer your questions. Notice, you only put up and replied to one sentence in my last reply, instead of posting it all. This is the last unless you can actually say something
positive about our creator.

Suffering is a mystery but we know it is redemptive.

A quote to help, I read it today at www.tribtimes.com...

...The mystery of unjust and undeserved suffering. It is a problem that cannot be solved but a mystery to be lived.

Think of the unjust sufferings of the righteous Job in the Old Testament. After he lost his cattle, properties, and finally children to earthquakes and other calamities, he could still say, “God gives. God takes away.”

This unjust suffering is also shown graphically in the passion and death of the Lord Jesus Christ. But it was through His suffering that He saved us.

Jesus is as though saying, “If I don’t take away all your sufferings, it is not because I can not do it, or because I do not love you enough. But buried deep within the human nature is the reality that fulfillment comes from the PASSAGE to life through suffering and death. All I can do is to tell you this... then ask you to follow me and have faith in Me.”

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
When is the destruction of SF and NYC coming?

I'd like an expiration date for this doom so there will be no misunderstanding when the time comes to

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

science is a tool.. anyone can use a tool recklessly.

I am promising you that will work to create a future for you without religious beliefs. I will fill it with all the love you imagined your god had for you. You dont need to chase a fantasy for something that already exixts.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

This is the last unless you can actually say something positive about our creator.

ok, I'm positive that your creator is a cruel jokester that delights in watching children getting murdered in Syria lately.

Suffering is a mystery but we know it is redemptive.

Redemptive? What has a 4 year old done that needs to be killed to be redeemed?

Honestly, I don't see why you believe in a God that could be so cruel to let his followers suffer and die. Seems he is not different than Satan.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Are not all sins equal? Why just punish for one sin, when homosexuality is no better or worse than any other sin in the bible? Are you without sin that you feel you can cast stones at others who sin?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

"I can virtually guarantee that your prophecy or the core elements of it will come true. There will, inevitably, be a devastating earthquake in the SF Bay Area at some point."

Yes...but we can perfectly explain how and why earthquakes happen. Just fyi, it's not god making them happen...if you disagree, I suggest you read up on earthquakes

In essence, you're making claims that have no bearing in reality, claims that have ZERO facts behind them other than bigotry resulting from irrational fundamentalist religious beliefs. The "god did it" excuse has never been correct, whether it involves diseases, comets, earthquakes, and all the other nonsense some crazy fundamentalists attribute to god

Science has a few answers to the workings of God's creation but science doesn't keep creation going. You have to look at who does? It's not humanity, it's someone or something greater. All the "miraculous" points to God the father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. One God in three persons but how can that be?

See our limited view.

Care to provide objective evidence that proves that god creature exists? Because so far you haven't, and your claims are incredibly laughable until you do

All you do here is preach, and nothing you posted is based on facts and objective evidence. You're essentially dumbing down the people by pretending you're some kind of "messenger". It's really quite sad.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

See our limited view.

Care to provide objective evidence that proves that god creature exists? Because so far you haven't, and your claims are incredibly laughable until you do

All you do here is preach, and nothing you posted is based on facts and objective evidence. You're essentially dumbing down the people by pretending you're some kind of "messenger". It's really quite sad.

I have said I am not a messenger, your protest is old. I share some
Catholic and Protestant messages from Heaven, I believe them.

You have free will to believe or reject them.

Mr. XYZ, "all you do here is preach" there is no God. Where is your
"objective evidence?" tee hee....

no offense,

colbe

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
and god said.....

LET THERE BE ROCK

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Link: posted at Seers2, a Yahoo Groups on February 21, 2012 I can't
post complete messages any longer, sharing an excerpt.

a recent February message to Alice Marie

The Blessed Mother ~

..."THE EARTH QUAKES ARE NOT FAR OFF NOW MY CHILD. VERY SOON NOW THE GROUND BENEATH YOUR FEET WILL TREMBLE ..IT HAS ALREADY STARTED IN MANY PLACES..PRAY MY LITTLE ONE FOR CALIFORNIA ..FOR IT WILL BE FIRST.. AS YOU SEE THE DESTRUCTION THERE. YOU WILL REACT VERY FAST AND BE READY FOR ALL THAT IS TO COME..CLOSER TO YOU..I UNDERSTAND MY CHILD ALL THE HURT AND PAIN YOU CARRY BUT YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THIS DOES NOT MATTER AT ALL..GIVE THIS TO ME..AND LET IT ALL GO.
BELIEVE IN ALL I TELL YOU KEEPS YOUR FAITH STRONG."...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Why should she pray for California? After all, if he has already decided to make an example of it and destroy it, praying would do nothing.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
You can find this in the "OUTTAKES/DELETED SCENES" Section of the bible.

Also Philadelphia and Miami probably have way more gay people than New York

EDIT: Threads of this sort always make me think of this

www.southparkstudios.com...
edit on 29-2-2012 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Why should she pray for California? After all, if he has already decided to make an example of it and destroy it, praying would do nothing.

....not a sincere question, you included your mock of God in it too.

Otherwise gavron, I would of given you an answer.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

You can't answer because you know I'm right. Praying would do nothing - zippo - nada. Besides, your God seems to delight in watching people suffer. I see no difference between him and Satan.

Actually, the Bible documents God killing WAY more people than Satan....who is the bad one?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
"Leave New York and San Francisco"

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Why would ANYONE THINK GOD would want to destroy anything? Ha! I just cannot believe how twisted a belief can become sometimes. I still love ya OP! I wish I had a good week to teach you the true love of our maker.

A belief can go from one extreme to another. I think we can all agree.

For the Scientist their belief of God comes from studying the cosmos. They can see God in a total different light than a "religious" person.

Each person (even the atheist) will hold their belief close to the heart and snap at people who share a different belief. I don't understand this at all nor do I want to. I think it is a toxic way of thinking and or perceiving others along with yourself.

The Universe is governed by Laws. WE, humans can easily agree on a few things and one of those "things" is the fact there seems to be a law of perception that places a judgement of good and bad.

With each choice man makes there is a reaction to said choice. MAN makes his own reality and lives with each choice that trickles down like a snowball effect.

Why do children die?

Why do any of us die and when death comes why is it for some, extremely traumatic?

We witness every day all day long the answers to the questions, yet we still blame someone else (God) for OUR actions and choices. Just as the cosmos works together for the sake of the whole so does humanity. I think we have a long way to go, unfortunately.

When we grow up I hope AND PRAY we can all take responsibility for our actions and when we witness someone obviously making a choice that could effect the whole we step up and say something for the sake of our human species. I would LOVE to see a day on Earth when we all realize what kind of life we could have here on Earth and how love and compassion can indeed change the world for the better.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Don't be telling people to leave these big cities. Some of them will inevitably wind up coming around here and pass laws saying it is illegal for dandelions to grow on side the roads. I'll have to get licenses for the deer that come visit my yard and be liable if they chew on these peoples perfect lawn. They will charge Heikki Lunta with a crime and he will be sent to prison for making snow. Attending festivals of the snow god will be considered treason.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

You can't answer because you know I'm right. Praying would do nothing - zippo - nada. Besides, your God seems to delight in watching people suffer. I see no difference between him and Satan.

Actually, the Bible documents God killing WAY more people than Satan....who is the bad one?

You come to the faith threads to protest God, it doesn't matter what
any Christian tries to help you see. You return and say the same
thing. Your comments show how immature you are spiritually.

My advise, pray, ask God if He is the source of all love and goodness.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Why would ANYONE THINK GOD would want to destroy anything? Ha! I just cannot believe how twisted a belief can become sometimes. I still love ya OP! I wish I had a good week to teach you the true love of our maker.

A belief can go from one extreme to another. I think we can all agree.

For the Scientist their belief of God comes from studying the cosmos. They can see God in a total different light than a "religious" person.

Each person (even the atheist) will hold their belief close to the heart and snap at people who share a different belief. I don't understand this at all nor do I want to. I think it is a toxic way of thinking and or perceiving others along with yourself.

The Universe is governed by Laws. WE, humans can easily agree on a few things and one of those "things" is the fact there seems to be a law of perception that places a judgement of good and bad.

With each choice man makes there is a reaction to said choice. MAN makes his own reality and lives with each choice that trickles down like a snowball effect.

Why do children die?

Why do any of us die and when death comes why is it for some, extremely traumatic?

We witness every day all day long the answers to the questions, yet we still blame someone else (God) for OUR actions and choices. Just as the cosmos works together for the sake of the whole so does humanity. I think we have a long way to go, unfortunately.

When we grow up I hope AND PRAY we can all take responsibility for our actions and when we witness someone obviously making a choice that could effect the whole we step up and say something for the sake of our human species. I would LOVE to see a day on Earth when we all realize what kind of life we could have here on Earth and how love and compassion can indeed change the world for the better.

MamaJ,

You are going to see the "Earth" transformed into a place of love, there will be no evil or sin. This is the coming 7th Day, the new time of God.
The Millennium. I pray we all make it through the soon Great Tribulation
and the Chastisement...to this Era of Peace on earth.

The Our Father prayer fulfilled.

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join