It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who oppose Christ and His messengers will disregard ~ Leave New York City + San Francisco

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

My return to save you will be felt in every corner of the world

Monday 17th October 2011 21.30 hours

Jesus:
..."My presence will be revealed in a way that no one will nor can ignore. For the heavens will open, the star will collide so that My return to save you will be felt in every corner of the world at the same time."....

Oh how My children will rejoice when they bear witness to My divine presence. Even those in darkness will feel My love touch their cold souls which will ignite them again"...

www.thewarningsecondcoming.com...

The "celestial" again and the last sentence, the NDE like experience of seeing our lives in review during the Great Warning. Repent with true contrition, confess your sins to God now. Catholics go to Confession. It's worth repeating, we will not feel the pain of CONFESSED sins during our life review.

pray, pray, pray,

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Mary to a Latin American Seer - the "Light of Mary"

October 7, 2011
..."The signs continue abundantly so that you see beyond limited human vision. Open the spiritual eye so that you understand Heaven’s Signs.
Beloved, disease is close to this People.

Pray My children, pray for Spain; it will suffer a great disease.
Pray My children, pray for Italy… it will weep and will shake in faith.
Pray My children, pray for this beloved people of Argentina; they will suffer, they will suffer.
Pray My beloved, pray for Panama, this People will weep.

I am Mother of all of humanity and My Mantle maintains a special protection upon you. Sin is so great that a star will descend and cause the Earth great fear and torment.

Dearly beloved, protect yourselves. Cover yourselves with My Son’s Most Precious Blood and convert so that the light of your soul lights the days of darkness, an imminent darkness before which man must return to the path of conversion, when he sees before himself the horror and terror of sin itself, product of his work and action."...

www.revelacionesmarianas.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

May i ask your opinion on the below sub-cultures and belief systems:

1. Buddism
2. Muslims
3. Jahovas (sp) witnesses
4. Mormans
5. Harold Camping
6. Scientology
7. Science
8. The New Testament
9. The Old Testament

Please refrain from demonizing any subcultures, i'm truly interested.

Thanks in Advance.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Oh colbe colbe colbe,

Your own link proves me right:
YOUR SOURCE

"[15] Six days shall you do work: in the seventh day is the sabbath, the rest holy to the Lord. Every one that shall do any work on this day, shall die. "

Anyone that works on Sunday shall die.

Well, I worked on Sunday. Hell, a LOT of people work on Sunday. Seems God hasnt killed anyone.

Who can believe you that NY and San Fran are in trouble when he cant even be bothered to kill those who work on Sunday?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
By the way its now the 18th of october, the 17th came and went and nothing happened. The world didn't end, new york and san fran are still there. Once again we have another EGO driven person professing the end of the world and nothing happens...

We have a new winner of this weeks "Face Palm Award" ::hands it over to the OP...
But your did get 47 pages of people venting to show you just how small you really are.

::the street cops says::

Nothing new here folks..just move along...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus
By the way its now the 18th of october, the 17th came and went and nothing happened. The world didn't end, new york and san fran are still there. Once again we have another EGO driven person professing the end of the world and nothing happens...

We have a new winner of this weeks "Face Palm Award" ::hands it over to the OP...
But your did get 47 pages of people venting to show you just how small you really are.

As I stated, can this now be moved to the HOAX bin? Apparently someone was dreaming when God was talking to them -now there is a shocker. Who do the 49ers play this weekend?

CJ

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Originally posted by Eye of Horus

As I stated, can this now be moved to the HOAX bin? Apparently someone was dreaming when God was talking to them -now there is a shocker. Who do the 49ers play this weekend?

CJ

Hello ColoradoJens,

I don't understand about October 18th? God doesn't give dates. If He did,
people would wait until the last moment to change. There are no dates
written in the message given John Leary (the OP).

take care,

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
In other words, as always, it will happen soon(TM)

You do realize people have been saying stuff like this for over 2,000 years, and it's always supposed to happen soon...we're still waiting, after 2 milleniums. I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The world will end when i decide to send my beloved shape-shifting, DNA-mutating, aliens that turn the human race into flesh eating cannibalistic monsters to the Earth. MUAHAHAHAH!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spruk
reply to post by colbe

1. Buddism
2. Muslims
4. Mormans
5. Harold Camping
6. Scientology
7. Science
8. The New Testament
9. The Old Testament

Thanks in Advance.

Spruk,

Why can't we be friends? You already put a negative on anything I say with
your term "demonizing."

1. through 4. are non-Christian sects
5. Harold Camping, he is a non-Catholic Christian who believes in a man-made
modern teaching, the Rapture
6. Scientology, another non-Christian sect, did you know, Andre Bocelli when asked to sing at Tom Cruise's wedding, politely declined
7. Science, God reveals His creation to those earnestly seeking the Truth and the reason you see Science doesn't always get it right and why disbelievers
should not make Science their God
8. and 9. The inerrant Word of God but not all of God's revelation as some
profess, at present, their loss - One of these days we are all going to believe the
same as Our Lord wishes, His prayer to God the Father

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Question do you believe this beyond any doubt 1000%?

Or is their any 0.0001% of your body heart and mind that say maybe im wrong

Or maybe im being played used or lead on by someone or something else that has other intentions

If not are you perhaps a brother of Societas Iesu?

edit on 19-10-2011 by IblisLucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
In other words, as always, it will happen soon(TM)

You do realize people have been saying stuff like this for over 2,000 years, and it's always supposed to happen soon...we're still waiting, after 2 milleniums. I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you...

God's periods of time are spoken of in Scripture, the Old and the New Testament. Right now, creation is close to the end of the 6th period of time, the 6th day. There are 8 Days.

The Gospel speaks of a divine event to take place during the 6th Day. It is the "Great Warning" as stated in Revelation 6:12-17. The Great Warning has been specifically explained through prophecy during the last 1600 + years by God through His prophets, some of the prophets are canonized saints. God is gently preparing non-Catholic Christians in modern times, for awhile now speaking to non-Catholic Christian prophets. I know of one back in the fifties, Bertha Duddle. Her messages are on the Internet.

Christians and anyone who believes so follows prophecy are hearing more and more about the Great Warning and notice the prophesied signs leading up to it. "Soon" has to be very close now, in our time. The messages from Heaven are more urgent. Also, quite a few Catholic prophets have received their final message.

I pray, I wish you would believe. The Great Warning is is something God would do, He is that loving Mr. XYZ.

colbe

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Pray, you say?

"Oh god,
why are you an arsehole?
Why do you let people suffer?
Why are your messages so filled with hatred, bigotry, misogyny and threats?
I pray that you get over yourself and leave us all alone as it is blatently obvious that your influence is like a cancer and is of no use to us."

How's that?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by IblisLucifer
reply to post by colbe

Question do you believe this beyond any doubt 1000%?

Or is their any 0.0001% of your body heart and mind that say maybe im wrong

Or maybe im being played used or lead on by someone or something else that has other intentions

If not are you perhaps a brother of Societas Iesu?

edit on 19-10-2011 by IblisLucifer because: (no reason given)

Iblis,

I believe the prophetic 1000+. My conversion, reversion to the faith happened because of the prophetic. I went to a place Mary was appearing in our country.

I have experienced since that day a few signal graces (spiritual signs). How to explain, the faith makes sense to me now. History, testimony to the faith and what it is gives me peace and joy. I didn't understand before. I have a greater understanding and belief because of the gift of the Holy Eucharist. Finally receiving the Eucharist in the state of grace. I was dead in mortal sin most of my adult life.

That's why Jesus says what He does in John 6:54. You remain a "baby" Christian without the Eucharist, if you never receive the special grace of God Himself within you. See...all is connected, why the Great Warning is going to happen. God wants all souls on the earth to believe in Christ's presence in the Eucharist.

Prophecy has been saying the same for 13 years, the time since my conversion, reading and believing it. We are closer, yes. Humanity is stubborn and prideful so God patiently prepares the world for coming events. It is true, prophecy is a means to better know who He is... It's really true, prophecy makes explicit His plan, God's love for us.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This is why christians are mocked!

What next,the streets will become a wash of flood and a big man in the sky with a beard will pick up these self-righteous morons,bring it on!

Could enjoy the world if i could sit back and read of a prediction for a natural disaster without these idiots getting their smug on thinking that they will mystically rise up to safety while us so called sinners die!HAHA

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScottishBiker420
This is why christians are mocked!

What next,the streets will become a wash of flood and a big man in the sky with a beard will pick up these self-righteous morons,bring it on!

Could enjoy the world if i could sit back and read of a prediction for a natural disaster without these idiots getting their smug on thinking that they will mystically rise up to safety while us so called sinners die!HAHA

..."pick up"... "rise up to safety"...

Scottish,

Do you mean that very new "Rapture" belief, is it even 100 years old? It's not
of God. Jesus suffered and died, we follow His example.

The Rapture is a man-made teaching saying Christians are going to be taken to Heaven, no death, no purification here. They're set. Sinners but still holier than Our Lord, He died.

The Rapture verses refer to the last trump and the dead shall rise, both are
refer to the Final Judgment. Another example the heretical teaching anyone
can interpret Scripture is false.

In God's plan, we see He does make exceptions. This doesn't apply to Rapture
believers. Imagine, no death? How righteous.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

The Gospel speaks of a divine event to take place during the 6th Day.

The Gospel also says anyone that works on Sunday shall be put to death. Gee, that didn't happen either. Hate to say it, but your book seems to be quite a disappointment.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spruk
reply to post by colbe

1. Buddism
2. Muslims
4. Mormans
5. Harold Camping
6. Scientology
7. Science
8. The New Testament
9. The Old Testament

Thanks in Advance.

Spruk,

Why can't we be friends? You already put a negative on anything I say with
your term "demonizing."

1. through 4. are non-Christian sects
5. Harold Camping, he is a non-Catholic Christian who believes in a man-made
modern teaching, the Rapture
6. Scientology, another non-Christian sect, did you know, Andre Bocelli when asked to sing at Tom Cruise's wedding, politely declined
7. Science, God reveals His creation to those earnestly seeking the Truth and the reason you see Science doesn't always get it right and why disbelievers
should not make Science their God
8. and 9. The inerrant Word of God but not all of God's revelation as some
profess, at present, their loss - One of these days we are all going to believe the
same as Our Lord wishes, His prayer to God the Father

I never said we couldn't be friends/associates or any other type association, that is your view. Actually i'm not demonizing anyone or any sect, i merely suggested the person you are quoting was not recognized by the vatican, there for a false prophet. To demonize her i would say something like "This is heresy" or "Fear-monger", those words have not come out of my keyboard, and wont. If the pope comes out and says "hey, shes the real deal" we will have this conversation again, and you are welcome to say "i told you so", and i will take it with humility as i do each time i am incorrect.

Moving on:

1 through 4 - Correct they are indeed non-Christians, its why i mentioned it, i wanted your personal opinion on the matter at hand, which would lead into the conversation of "If the catholic faith is right, why do others have it so wrong?", feel free to answer this (and yes I've asked this same questions to priests, you'd be surprised of their answer)

5. I'd like to bring your attention to this article (wikipedia) - for those who wish to 'catchup' and for those who are unsure what the rapture is. From what *I* understand the rapture is noted in bibles from 1352 AD, meaning its not modern to say.

6. I did indeed, and i personally think i'd do the same thing

8 - 9. Good good, we are on the same page. SO, may i ask why the change in gods tone? Old Testament is gods wrath, and fear. In the new testament its love and adoration. How come the change? Do you know?

7 - I left this at the bottom, just to ensure we have the same head space, are you aware of a lovely chap called Galileo Galilei (Wikipedia)?

Lastly from point 5 please go to the Doctrinal history section, it highlights kind of what I'm getting at. Many people say they are talking to Jesus, God, Ezekiel or/and Gabriel claim that the end is here or soon(tm), and just to tread lightly on the situation. I am NOT going to tell you to dump your faith, that would be immoral of me.

Don't fear answering any of these questions, no i wont try and convert you to some random religion or/and point of view, i just want YOUR take on things, other Christians (well anyone really) are welcome to join into this at any time.

Jesus (via the bible) has foretold about false prophets.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Spruk

Spruk,

Thank you for your reply. You sound very sincere. I hope and pray the messages from Heaven touch your heart. Again, your pronouncing "false
prophet"...

This will help you understand, better than I have explained to you. Approval doesn't come from the Pope but from the bishop of the messenger's diocese first. It's a process. John Leary has the approval of his bishop to post the messages he receives on the Internet.

Maria of Divine Mercy, has a spiritual director, a priest, her messages being so
new are under investigation by her bishop, he hasn't said yet.

_ _ _

Private Revelations Without Roman Approval.

Since most private revelations and alleged apparitions never receive the approval of the Holy See Catholics must often judge for themselves whether they are credible. If the person (whether living or dead) has a reputation for sanctity (such as Padre Pio had), then clearly any mystical revelations have considerable credibility prior to any formal evaluation by the Church. The witness of prudent priests, especially the spiritual director of the person, is a key element in determining credibility. However, even here care must be taken. The spiritual director himself must be competent in mystical theology, credible as a person and in good standing with the Church. False mystics have been known to "shop" for gullible, extremely aged or incompetent directors. Ideally, a bishop upon hearing of an alleged mystic would assign a competent director, thus insuring the authenticity of the evaluation.

In the case of apparitions, however, they often occur to obscure individuals with little or no reputation. Their human credibility may rest initially on the attitude of the local clergy and the personal experience of observers. There may or may not be phenomena which suggest something out of the ordinary. The message may or may not be appear to be consistent with Church teaching. The person or persons may or may not have a competent spiritual director. Finally they may or may not be investigated by the local bishop to determine if they are credible. In the end the faithful are often left to fend for themselves in a perplexing sea of information. If the message is orthodox, the seer(s) of good reputation, the clergy favorable, the signs supportive, even without an official investigation the faithful can make a prudent judgment that it is credible. Certainly those who were present at the apparitions of Lourdes and Fátima, as well as those who believed in them prior to Church approval, had to have made such a judgment.

Certainly, however, the faithful benefit the most from the judgment of the bishop of the diocese in which the apparition occurs. He has the authority to assemble a commission of scientific and theological experts, to judge the case, as well as the grace of vocation to carry out this pastoral service. While his decision is not infallible, it has the presumption of being correct and should receive the respectfully adherence of the faithful (Canon 753). Thus, such decisions should generally be decisive in the prudential judgment of the

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
continued....

....faithful. It would require very weighty and sound theological reasons (not feelings or mere agreement with the content of the alleged apparition) to find defect in such a decision. Such intellectual disagreement, however, does not permit acting out of communion with the bishop.

www.ewtn.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Oh lol.

That's rich.

I see that hole you're digging just keeps getting deeper, colbe.

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join