It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who oppose Christ and His messengers will disregard ~ Leave New York City + San Francisco

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

LEAVE NEW YORK CITY & SAN FRANCISCO
Message to John Leary
September 11th, 2011

Jesus said: “My people, you are SEEING MUCH SIN IN SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK CITY.

These sexual sins are calling on My punishment for HOMOSEXUAL ACTS AND FORNICATION.

Pft, gay people are all over the world and homosexual sex takes place all over the world....

Does Jesus not have a problem with homosexuality, unless it takes place in those two cities or did he just not notice it anywhere else??? I guess he got distracted by the broadway shows in New York.

Hell, he even stars in his own musical....(Jesus Christ superstar anyone? ) Maybe Jesus was gay and is just jealous that CATS did better than his show.

My way of saying, stay where you are people. Nothing is going to happen.

edit on 28-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
As I see it..The Old Testament is full of God "Punishing for the Principle". (See Exodus especially) He lays down the law as for what sin begat what fate. Let us remember that during the OT there were crimes of such a nature that God was indeed preaching of "fire and brimstone"... And an eye for an eye and a hand for a hand....we all know these stories. It was in the simplistic of ideals to what God had to do to get His people to realize His plan. Those days were ripe with indignation. Whether you believe the Bible is purely fiction or ultimately fact; it is a learning tool of which to devour. If it is merely a "story" to you; then you can still gather morality from it's pages. If the wages of Sin is death; then why would you not want to repent? Death in this meaning is an afterlife without God. To many of you it means Hell or maybe it means what you reap is what you sow. Maybe it means that what you have given in this life you will receive in the next. It is really very straight forward.

The Old Testament is full of war, famine, and great deception.

Of course God is going to look at someone who is a cold blooded killer differently than someone who had a parking ticket or stole a piece of bread. If a killer seeks redemption from God and truly believes this in his/her heart; they are then forgiven within the boundaries of God's knowledge. The difference being; that if that same person knowingly pursued a sin or a crime thinking of God's mercy as a "way out" ...they are severely mistaken. God knows the hearts and minds of His children. Forgiveness is given in infinite numbers from the Lord; but only if the heart is truly repentant. You do not get a free pass from Sin just because you seek salvation. None of us are perfect; but ...do we go about our faith with the sensitivity that guides us to want to be faithful? When we error do we understand how it effects our walk and our paths and our life? The best you can do ...is to steer clear of the muck and mire that drags you down. If you can truly believe in something; then believe in yourself and your strength to find the answers you need from God. Whatever religion or spirituality you may choose is your own personal relationship; only you and God know how you believe. The judgement will only come from Him. I myself find it very close minded of people to choose who they think will be in Heaven or your version thereof. As a child of God; how you can you decide per the sexuality or spirituality of any person whether they will inherit the kingdom? Did God not breathe new life into the world with the New Testament? So he really actually purged the world of lots of dirty old sin. Because that is exactly what it was. OLD..the world changed and people changed. No one has the right to decide the path but the maker. If your gay or straight or jew or baptist; it is your choice. Free Will....The freedom to choose because when Jesus died His Father made the greatest sacrifice so what we may all live anew. This all happened for a reason. At the day of any judgement from God; all of the people will stand in front of Him......He will look into your eyes and know YOU ..for your deeds and your life and your passion and your sins. And what if you were never given the opportunity to know Him....you will have your opportunity. He will not forsake you. You be who you are. That conversation with Him is yours and only you and He decide your fate. Blessings on your journey!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Your right, im a dick. If i have nothing nice to say i shouldnt say anything. Sorry brother.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
My response?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Knowledge + (Religion / Fear) = Control

So a religious person looks at an existing future Navy map of the US, and has an idea...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

This is riddled with ignorance. People have been putting words in Jesus' mouth for far too long.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

These sexual sins are calling on My punishment for HOMOSEXUAL ACTS AND FORNICATION.

There goes every church and the Vatican then...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
This is another good example how people who call themselves christians put thier ideas and words into Jesus´s mouth. It´s been going on thousands of years and I really feel symphati for Jesus, though I´m not christian.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas1
reply to post by mudbeed

Keep on laughing. God is NOT mocked. If I were you, I'd go and repent right now and ask Jesus into your heart. Now. Before its too late.

If I were you Id go get psychological help. Jesus may have been a good bloke but he aint god.

If thats what your god is like Ill take my chances with the devil who sounds a lot nicer if what your saying is true

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
gosh, if OP think gay men are sexually deviant/promiscuous

oughta have a look at most straight & 'bi' men's headboard!

I have to agree with you there, I am a hetero male who LOVES deviant sex, as Axl Rose once sang
"tied up, tied down,
up against the wall,
be my rubber maid baby,
and we can do it all!"

Oh hell yeah!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
My big, invisible friend is better than yours!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

Some how I doubt that God, or Jesus for that matter, had much to do with this little gem...

Why is it that God is always so very wrathful? Out to punish someone, or groups of someone, for the imagined sins of a small group. Why is that?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

"These sexual sins are calling on My punishment for HOMOSEXUAL ACTS AND FORNICATION."

Jesus the Punisher?

Don't you have soldier funerals to be protesting?

If there is a Jesus, I am quite sure that he is ashamed of your stupidity, hatefulness, and misrepresentation of his message and ministry.

edit on 28-9-2011 by joerobo because: grammar

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by joerobo

If there is a Jesus, I am quite sure that he is ashamed of your stupidity, hatefulness, misrepresentation of his message.

Indeed.

Jesus wouldn't be real proud of most of these sorts... I always kind of visualize him shaking his head, and asking himself "Why did I even bother?".

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
reply to post by IamAbeliever

No kidding. So am I, and I am a Christian.
What would Jesus think about this prophecy?

We have a winner.

/thread

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Well, if thats what you really believe, then good luck to you. I guess we we will all find out in the end for ourselves what is true. I am not trying to be pretentious, but at least I have something to look forward to in the after life. If I am right, then I know I I will spend eternity in a far better place. If Im wrong, then nothing ventured nothing gained. But what are YOU going to do if Im right and you face the Eternal judge and are told that throughout your life, you had chance after chance to be redeemed, but you rejected everyone of those chances. anyway, regardless of where you stand, you don't have to worry about us "religious nuts" judging you and criticizing you. Our opinions do no matter, but His does. Peace to you and may God bless you.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
What's the fascination with homosexuality among a lot of Christians. I don't understand it. There are large number of sins from the old testament being broken everyday. Go to any church in conservative areas and you will see large number of men who have trimmed their beards.

Leviticus 19:27 - Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard

edit on 28-9-2011 by Kaploink because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

Take your ignorant religious banter somewhere else.

This isn't the 700 Club with Uncle Pat.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

I can't speak for the others christians, but I suppose it all goes back to the beginning. God put people on earth to "be fruitful and multiply', and that takes one male and one female to reproduce (yes I am aware that there are certain animals that reproduce through asexual means but for humans it is different). It takes sperm and and egg to reproduce a human baby, whether it is through natural means or invitro, or other way. Regardless, the the same formula is needed to reproduce.
There is no way to reproduce through homosexual sex. It just isn't possible, no matter how you try it. You can even look at it through a scientific stand point through evolution, I suppose. There are reasons why all the pieces fit together (you know what I mean). So, it comes down to the thinking that homosexual sex is unnatural and goes against all of the laws of nature and God. I also realize that homosexual acts occur in nature with animals, but there is a big difference between humans and animal. Animals act on instinct, and humans have the ability to choose. Again, this is only my personal opinion. Peace and may God bless you.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Veritas1 because:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Yea, they have the ability to choose to be gay.

Love is love, no matter what. Homosexuality is genetic. Duh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join