It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who oppose Christ and His messengers will disregard ~ Leave New York City + San Francisco

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by colbe

This is a good point..

The act of homosexuality alone cannot outweigh the acts of kindness, restraint, friendship, love, respect, charity, fellowship that most gay people share with the rest of the community...!!

There are as many wonderful, caring gay people out there as there are heterosexual...!! (no I'm not gay for the record)..

Now , what about the real evil doers.?

The pimps, the drug pushers, the crime families, the rapists, murderers, etc..,

You never really hear people like the westboro baptist church preaching against the real criminal elements in society... They seem to pick on gays and non-Caucasians mostly.

Gotto make you wonder where the true evil really lurks...lol

Ironclad, say a prayer to God, ask Him it is a fact...I can't convince you.

Another denial the homosexual "act" is a grave sin against God. It's been revealed in the Old and the New
Covenant. You choose not to believe. God is merciful, with true repentance confess this grave sin to God
before you die. How difficult is that to do? Don't follow those who reject the Truth.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

Yes yes and the flying spaghetti monster will poop on you from a great height to show us all how great he is... Yawn.
Mindless deity dreamers.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Be hopeful, trust God. He loves you more than any person on this earth. Yeah, yeah, you don't believe
you live in a special time but you do. The 2nd Pentecost is going to happen...soon.

_ _ _ _ _

Aftermath of The Warning

Thursday 29th September 2011 20.45 hours

My dearly beloved daughter as The Warning draws closer please ask My beloved followers to pray and rejoice with thanks for the great mercy which My Eternal Father has granted to mankind.

It will be because of this glorious act of pure love that more of mankind can be saved to enjoy the era of peace on earth. Be thankful that you are living in these times for millions of you will be saved who, otherwise, would never have entered the gates of Heaven.

The preparations are complete. Prepare your homes with Blessed candles and a supply of water and food to last for a couple of weeks. The aftermath will be difficult but you must not be frightened. Instead be relieved for the suffering is to be offered in thanksgiving for the eternal life which is now being afforded to My precious souls who embrace this great gift.

Be at peace. Trust in Me for remember I am your Saviour and offer those faithful souls protection at every moment. I walk with you. I guide you. I hold your hands with tender love. You are Mine and I will never let you go from My sacred heart. You, My followers are surrounded with the graces you need to survive The Warning.

Your beloved Jesus

Saviour and Redeemer of all of Mankind

www.thewarningsecondcoming.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
Be hopeful, trust God. He loves you more than any person on this earth. Yeah, yeah, you don't believe
you live in a special time but you do. The 2nd Pentecost is going to happen...soon.

_ _ _ _ _

Aftermath of The Warning

Thursday 29th September 2011 20.45 hours

My dearly beloved daughter as The Warning draws closer please ask My beloved followers to pray and rejoice with thanks for the great mercy which My Eternal Father has granted to mankind.

It will be because of this glorious act of pure love that more of mankind can be saved to enjoy the era of peace on earth. Be thankful that you are living in these times for millions of you will be saved who, otherwise, would never have entered the gates of Heaven.

The preparations are complete. Prepare your homes with Blessed candles and a supply of water and food to last for a couple of weeks. The aftermath will be difficult but you must not be frightened. Instead be relieved for the suffering is to be offered in thanksgiving for the eternal life which is now being afforded to My precious souls who embrace this great gift.

Be at peace. Trust in Me for remember I am your Saviour and offer those faithful souls protection at every moment. I walk with you. I guide you. I hold your hands with tender love. You are Mine and I will never let you go from My sacred heart. You, My followers are surrounded with the graces you need to survive The Warning.

Your beloved Jesus

Saviour and Redeemer of all of Mankind

www.thewarningsecondcoming.com...

I have spoken in tounges channeled via UFOs claiming to be Angels of The Lord.

I'm not even going to try and act as if I have everything all figured out but when I was 13 I repented for sins I hadn't even commited yet. I was raised Jewish and had no education and no foreknowledge of what Christ was all about. All I knew as a jew was to pray with all my heart, with all my soul, and with all my might! I remember crying at a very depressing realization of how horrible the world was, and praying for God to take me up with him as it was better to die sin free at 13 then to live a life that would eventually corrupt me and cause me to sin. I remember crying out to God to take me and help me by wisking my life away and taking me up with him in heaven(space). When god did not answer I prayed Jesus help me, and on the word Jesus, a star(ufo?) fell from the heavens and descended above me. It split into three lights and I began to receive telepathic communication from someone claiming to be Raphael. I was shown many imagery of what was to come in the future. Some things have come to pass while others I am still waiting to happen.

My only question would be why does Jesus Christ need a spaceship if he is the son of the creator of the universe? It just doesn't add up. This seems more like project bluebeam..
edit on 30-9-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it. I am a firm believer in Christ's message. And he did say, "I came to fulfill the law and not to abolish it." We can, therefore, assume he supports the old testament. In the old testament there are several references to homosexuality as a sin.

But even in the old testament it is not a significant focus. There is no reference to it in the 10 Commandments for example. Although, there is a reference to "thou shall not kill" and the same people who condemn gays seem to "support our troops" and by extension the criminal wars we are fighting. Not to mention the murderers who bomb abortion clinics.

And we have no record of Jesus ever condemning homosexuality. So while he may have disapproved, it was certainly not something that was a primary focus of his message to us.

So I will come to my point, until Jesus returns to this world and says, "homos are the root of all evil" I will have to rely on the records we have of what he said last time around.

I would advise you to do the same. If stopping gay rights is a big focus in your life, then you are clearly not focused on HIS message. Just as you suggested a bible verse to me, although the verse you suggested was not HIS message but rather the hallucinations of a mad man who happened to be a fervent believer, I will suggest a passage for you to consider; Matthew 7. Take the whole thing to heart, but pay particular attention to 22-23.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dawgishly
reply to post by colbe

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it. I am a firm believer in Christ's message. And he did say, "I came to fulfill the law and not to abolish it." We can, therefore, assume he supports the old testament. In the old testament there are several references to homosexuality as a sin.

The Bible also tells us that the world was created in six days, and fixes the epoch of this creation at about 4000 years before the Christian era. Previously to that period the earth did not exist. At that period it was produced out of nothing. Such is the formal declaration of the sacred text, yet science, positive, inexorable steps in with proof to the contrary. The history of the formation of the globe is written in indestructible characters in the worlds of fossils, proving beyond the possibility of denial that the six days of the creation are successive periods, each of which may have been of millions of ages.

This is not a mere matter of statement or of opinion. It is a fact as incontestably certain as is the motion of the earth, and one that theology itself can no longer refuse to admit, although this admission furnishes another example of the errors into which we are led by attributing literal truth to language which is often of a figurative nature. Are we therefore to conclude that the Bible is a mere tissue of errors? No; but we must admit that men have erred in their method of interpreting it.

www.spiritwritings.com...
edit on 30-9-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I like how the message ends 'your beloved Jesus'.

I was waiting for it to continue 'love and kisses, don't wait so long to write next time, ya hear?'.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I like how Jesus WRITES IN CAPS, AS IF BEING OMNISCIENT DOESN'T EXTEND TO A KNOWLEDGE OF THE RULES OF THE INTERNETZ!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24
I like how Jesus WRITES IN CAPS, AS IF BEING OMNISCIENT DOESN'T EXTEND TO A KNOWLEDGE OF THE RULES OF THE INTERNETZ!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
DONT BE A JERK - God

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

But even in the old testament it is not a significant focus. There is no reference to it in the 10 Commandments for example. Although, there is a reference to "thou shall not kill" and the same people who condemn gays seem to "support our troops" and by extension the criminal wars we are fighting. Not to mention the murderers who bomb abortion clinics.

And we have no record of Jesus ever condemning homosexuality. So while he may have disapproved, it was certainly not something that was a primary focus of his message to us.

So I will come to my point, until Jesus returns to this world and says, "homos are the root of all evil" I will have to rely on the records we have of what he said last time around.

I would advise you to do the same. If stopping gay rights is a big focus in your life, then you are clearly not focused on HIS message. Just as you suggested a bible verse to me, although the verse you suggested was not HIS message but rather the hallucinations of a mad man who happened to be a fervent believer, I will suggest a passage for you to consider; Matthew 7. Take the whole thing to heart, but pay particular attention to 22-23.

Dawgishly,

I am not "focused" on homosexuality. It's there in the message and so many replying keep denying the truth of Our Lord's words.

Why in the world to you defend the "act?" Our Lord calls sodomy an abomination! That's a lot more than your opinion Our Lord only disapproves of sodomy. It's a mortal sin, if you die unrepentant you will not see Heaven. Jesus is God in the Old and
the New Testament, it's called a damning sin in both. To say Our Lord didn't condemn
it in the Gospel won't work. Our Lord said to the Apostles, those who hear you hear
Me. Jesus made Peter head of the Apostles and head of His Church, read his words. And the Apostle Paul made it clear.

2 Peter 2:4-6
For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but delivered them, drawn down by infernal ropes to the lower hell, unto torments, to be reserved unto judgment: 5 And spared not the original world, but preserved Noe, the eighth person, the preacher of justice, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly. 6 And reducing the cities of the Sodomites, and of the Gomorrhites, into ashes, condemned them to be overthrown, making them an example to those that should after act wickedly.

2 Peter 2:4-6: Peter also reveals that the Sodomites are suffering in hell for their sins by comparing the Sodomites’ punishment to the eternal punishment of the evil angels. Just as God did not spare the angels when they sinned but cast them into hell, so He did the same with the Sodomites when He “condemned them to extinction and made them an example to those who were to be ungodly.”

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
Know you not that the unjust shall not possess the kingdom of God? Do not err: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, 10 Nor the effeminate, nor liers with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor railers, nor extortioners, shall possess the kingdom of God.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

LEAVE NEW YORK CITY & SAN FRANCISCO
Message to John Leary
September 11th, 2011

Jesus said: “My people, you are SEEING MUCH SIN IN SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK CITY.

These sexual sins are calling on My punishment for HOMOSEXUAL ACTS AND FORNICATION.

The vision shows My severe punishment of SAN FRANCISCO, when it will be SUBMERGED into the ocean from an EARTHQUAKE because of the homosexual sins.

There is also coming more punishment for NEW YORK CITY from storms and other means of destruction.

Recently, New York State has approved homosexual marriage.

THESE SINS ARE ALL ABOMINATIONS and these cities will NOT ESCAPE MY PUNISHMENT for their sins.

I AM WARNING MY FAITHFUL TO LEAVE THESE CITIES JUST AS I WARNED LOT TO LEAVE SODOM AND GOMORRAH.

This is because IN A SHORT TIME THESE CITIES WILL SUFFER MY WRATH.

I have put up with man’s sins for too long, but NOW THESE CITIES ARE CALLING DOWN MY JUSTICE.

Pray for the souls of the people of these cities because many may die suddenly without being ready to meet Me at their judgment.”

www.johnleary.com...
edit on 28/9/11 by masqua because: Added 'ex' tags for external content

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Wed Sep 28 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

I'm Christian and no one listen to this garbage. Yeah there may be something bad that happens to these places. Why? Because they are high target profiles and New York ...well duh.

Matthew 24:24

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect,
....26 - Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 - For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

----Did Jesus come out of the eastern sky to tell you this? If not...YOU ARE LYING!

There's only one more time that Jesus will come back to give a message...and the message is.....too bad you're still here cause this is gonna hurt some.

I AM WARNING MY FAITHFUL TO LEAVE THESE CITIES JUST AS I WARNED LOT TO LEAVE SODOM AND GOMORRAH

The difference is....he tol Lot and only Lot. You are telling us that he told you to give us all a message, knowing that you will not be believed because the whole internet is full of sh!t and the worst place to deliver a spiritual messsage. I think Jesus would be smarter than that. Besides, there are many other places in the world far worse than New York and San Fransisco. What you're doing is so wrong.
edit on 1-10-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Another denial the homosexual "act" is a grave sin against God. It's been revealed in the Old and the New
Covenant. You choose not to believe. God is merciful, with true repentance confess this grave sin to God
before you die. How difficult is that to do? Don't follow those who reject the Truth.

I thought all sin was equal? What is the difference between a "grave" sin and any other?

Perhaps consider that you weren't born religious, but I have been gay since my first memory. If god doesn't want people to be naturally and inately homosexual it probably shouldn't make them that way to begin with.

I think it is arrogant and offensive to tell people who had no choice that they are sick or wrong or sinning just for existing and being alive but even more so due to an overwhelming lack of evidence that the abrahamic god that hates and loves everything so very much, even exists.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JordanTwoDelta

Originally posted by Awen24

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT.

Well, i'm not Jesus or anything but JordanTwoDelta you are one of God's most beautiful creations. Amen.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
...double post

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I really dont know why I fall into the trap of entering these threads and reading them and thinking why there are some really weird individuals in the world , who hate homosexuals so much that they have god wipe out entire cities!

respond once and then watch as the backlash from the other like minded invidiuals try to justify their belief
in a man made concept!

If there were no humans there would be no god !
oh wait but god created animals too , so would our great ape friends not have a god ?
well maybe in a 100 million years one of their ancestors may develop the level of intelligence to create a god like we have !

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

well yeh you kinda did not get it !

can we repost your last 5 posts where you explain that we evolved from monkeys or did that not happen?
go back 3 pages and read your posts, you obviously didnt take on board the theory of evolution
otherwise you wouldnt have posted that comment!

I wasnt telling you to take on board anything I asked nicely
I said please , it was a request in kind!

evolution isnt a theory based on belief , its based on hard evidence and facts
we shouldnt have to discuss the nature of a scientific theory !

I can not assume to know you from an internet forum , and really I made no effort to "know " you
why would I ?

and yes it does irk me that so many people on this planet think in a really backwards way
instead of believing that some god is looking out for you , instead of believing that you are human
and can do it all on your own , and are individually more powerful than any god !
our species would have "evolved" far more quickly without delyaing us with the concept of divine intervention.

evolution isnt my god , because I dont goto a building once a week to worship it or sing songs in its praise
or pay money to it , or use it as a crutch to help my life or any of the crazy things religion is used for

and yes we can agree to disagree , Im sure you will lead a happy life without anything like my posts bothering you, however it doesnt bother you when some religious nutjob states that god will destroy entire cities just because some people are gay !

thats something a benevolent god would do to his own creation?
yeh nice one god , you do know that you have just pissed of an entire planet
of gay people !

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

No...see let me show you something. You are not getting it/me....AT ALL.

Jokingly saying we came from Monkeys is not something to take and run with. I will say this again...I know about evolution and what the theory states, however I do not think there is proof to state it is a fact. That last sentence is my conclusion and if you have a different view, that is fine with me. You are not fine with me having a different view and I was telling you earlier...that is not my issue...it is your to carry if you choose to.
I personally think evolution is a faith based theory.

You say that it doesn't bother me what the OP stated about homosexuals. How did you come up with yet another wrong assumption??? I have no idea. I clearly stated my views in regards to sin/homosexuals and if you didn't read/see it...look harder.

Your God, my God.....he is but ONE God mixed up in a society who wants to be "right".

I am not pushing God on you at all, however I feel as though you are pushing Evolution's theory on me....it is your choice to believe in God just as it is your choice to believe in Evolution. It makes no difference to me as I also believe you and I will both end up where we are meant to be when our days are over here on Earth.

So be it.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

reply to post by colbe

The Bible also tells us that the world was created in six days, and fixes the epoch of this creation at about 4000 years before the Christian era. Previously to that period the earth did not exist. At that period it was produced out of nothing. Such is the formal declaration of the sacred text, yet science, positive, inexorable steps in with proof to the contrary. The history of the formation of the globe is written in indestructible characters in the worlds of fossils, proving beyond the possibility of denial that the six days of the creation are successive periods, each of which may have been of millions of ages.

This is not a mere matter of statement or of opinion. It is a fact as incontestably certain as is the motion of the earth, and one that theology itself can no longer refuse to admit, although this admission furnishes another example of the errors into which we are led by attributing literal truth to language which is often of a figurative nature. Are we therefore to conclude that the Bible is a mere tissue of errors? No; but we must admit that men have erred in their method of interpreting it.

www.spiritwritings.com...
edit on 30-9-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

Light wasn't created until the 4th day so it wasn't an earthly day.

Also, one day I am going to wash the wifes car, another day I am going to rake the leaves, another day I am going to mow the lawn, another day I am going to take the dogs for a walk, another day I am going to go for a ride, and some day I am going to have a bbq ...
Then after all that is done I think I am just going to catch up on some rest.

Does the above mean it will all happen on consecutive days?

The point is who knows other than God.? Man makes assumptions on what he knows and thinks it is infallible yet is always based on interpretation.

It is good to see some people think outside the box.

As far as the gay issue you all should just drop it. Gays know how God looks upon the matter and there is no point to debating their chosen lifestyle. They question it hoping to find a loophole in the Word and maybe thinking popularity of opinion will sway judgment but again, that is between them and God and they shouldn't push their deviant (to me too) lifestyle in everyones face.

If a person was so revolting to you would you want to see them everywhere? The same analogy can be drawn with the atheists. They are revolted by God and any chance they get they will take it in order to put God down. But again, it is between them and God and personally while I feel in both cases it is a tragic loss of a portion of humanity, who am I to either judge or condemn? All I know is I feel Blessed so why should I pollute my serenity with contentious behavior that is only there to draw me down to that lower level of psyche?

As a Christian heart the actions of others while painful to witness shouldn't be my downfall and rest assured, I am not God so my evaluation of them wouldn't sway His judgment one iota. It would sway His judgment of me though...

Colbe I have to say this again, Jesus comes back this time to judge mankind on an individual basis, not a couple of cities on a collective one. These messages are not from Jesus no matter how convincing or logical they might sound. The devils biggest weapon against man is deception...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

well i wonder why he would say he's going to wipe out those 2 city's just because there gay? last time i checked Jesus was up there in haven getting #ed up the ass by god so i guess we better kill them to hu?

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join