It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who oppose Christ and His messengers will disregard ~ Leave New York City + San Francisco

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
26 pages!!!!!!!!! is this for real! Shall we wrap it up and just say look, Jesus was a mincing gay bar loiterer who used to hang around mens toilets and fiddle with gents of the same ilk. If he were around today he would probably have a wallpaper and cushion shop in San Fran AND New York.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmojo

Originally posted by stars15k
It's really sad when the people who spout the Bible forget what Christ himself said about the end.
"No man knows, nor the angels in Heaven, but My Father alone"....paraphrased (because I don't want to disturb by dog who is sleeping on my lap around my computer).
I think "No man knows" includes people who prophesy on internet conspiracy websites.
Really, you make all people who consider themselves Christian look like a bunch of loonies. Like me. I very much believe revelation has not stopped, but using internet forums? Not exactly Heavenly Father's style. Nor Christ's.
You also seem to think that God has changed his mind, after promising he wouldn't do the whole Noah thing all over again. And his promise to Lot to spare Sodom and Gomorrah if there was even one righteous person lived there. So you don't think God can keep his promises?
Gee, I do. You don't have much faith in God, do you? Why would God prophesy through someone who thinks he won't keep his promises? HE WOULDN'T.
Just sayin'.......

Wonderfully spoken brother. I wish I had said it.

Stars15 and Alien,

True, we do not know the exact hour, only the Father knows. There's no date in the Leary
message.

Some verses in Scripture can apply to two things or two periods of time. I give an
example, this verse applies to the Final Judgment and now, the end times we're in before
God's new time, the 7th Day.

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom, shall be preached in the whole world, for a testimony to all nations, and then shall the consummation come.

This is the way, the Internet, the Gospel is preached worldwide. Part of God's revelation
is prophecy. The messages from Heaven are shared around the world.

God's chastisement this time isn't going to be water but by fire.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Jesus himself was a conspiracy theorist !
he would be right at home here on ATS !
in fact if he were alive today he would crusade against the TPTB to release
all the undisclosed documents and intelligence on all of the major conspiracies.

If jesus does come back you can bet he will do exactly what I have said !

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Jesus is AWESOME!

I just wish people would stop using His awesomeness to propergate their hate.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by thepixelgarden
There are rich heterosexual perverts who pass around an underage sex slave to each other like she's a bong... but you're right, Jesus is after the two adults having consensual sex, because THAT'S the real evil going on in the world.

You people are so lost and so far out there. I really believe we need a global flood again. Wash the world of its idiocy.

more death?
that's the cure? just kill because that's what's understood and acceptable to your position?
the writer of the comment above yours has a valid and very real point to a very real situation, but somehow that equates to all of us being lost and the entire world needing flooded and mankind along with every other living thing being killed?
kill it all right?

there in lies the true reason 'things' are the way they are, POSITION based thinking rather than NEEDS based.
it's the zygote of all extreme thought and extreme action, "if it's not what I understand and accept it's wrong".

it's left right illusion from any point of view held or taken and defended.
as a whole YOU are part of 'the people' who are so far out there as well,
the flood you wish for, you and your loved ones would not escape, you and your loved ones would perish as well yet you desire that as a solution to end something that you do not participate in are harmed by or have the ability to understand or accept.

judge not lest ye be judged.
love your neighbor as you love yourself.

but kill what is different than you?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by zero1020
So the entire city gets destroyed just to kills some homosexuals? What about all the "innocents" who aren't homosexuals? What a load of rubbish.

You have to trust God about suffering. Jesus suffered, so did the greatest saints.
Scripture states God allows it to rain on the good and the bad. We won't completely
understand until we go over the veil. The subject of "redemptive suffering" is for
another thread.

I remember beautiful and hopeful words from Mary given to a lady at holy Mass. The year was 1959. The lady, Elizabeth (Moore) Fraser had been worried about her sister, two of her sister's children had a handicap. Sharing what she heard at the point of the Gospel. Mary's words, not only do they help if you are handicapped, they apply to all our sufferings.

"Mary herself was speaking to me: “We love them, dear. Why, the reward for suffering is so great that even if you were told you wouldn't know. Your minds aren't meant to know. This life is no more than a short wave of the hand with no more than a veil between.” These and other ideas were like wonderful news to me, although I knew I had always believed them. I felt I could hardly wait to go to my sister and tell her. How happy she would be to know how truly blessed are children who are handicapped."

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I think i'll put on my 'Jesus is a c**t t-shirt today..

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quibbler
reply to post by Shadow Herder

I feel ya, it's a shame too. One would figure being the 21st century that people wouldn't fall into cult-like followings (including scientology) so easily. I have no problem with religion though, people can believe what they want it doesn't hurt me. But where religion gets me is when they're intolerant of other people's lifestyles such as homosexuals. Is their being gay reallyyy putting off their Christian groove that much? I don't know, I'm about 1/3 sober so I hope I made enough sense without seeming ignorant/arrogant/etc.ant

I have never heard of that lunatic John Leary before, but i googled a little and it's clear that the Church is *not* supporting that lunatic, in fact they are opposing him and what he is fantasizing about.

From that point of view, you need to give the church *some* slack since they really dont have anything to do with those rumblings, regardless of other issues people have with established religions/churches, the pope etc.

Truth is, ANYONE can make some website and claim to get "messages" by Jesus, Mary etc..and claim the most outrageous and hateful things...this doesnt mean that all catholics, christians etc. automatically endorse this

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

uh... What about Bangkok? Isnt that city a little more wicked? I mean I never heard anything besides sex trafficing come out of that city.. How is god, or jesus, fed up all a sudden cause of nyc and sf?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

can you show me thoses miracles ?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by spw184

He didn't, of course. What these folks fail to understand is that if God is going to lash out, He will first start with the hypocritical "christians". He will cleanse His "church" first.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Did you know there are four cardinal virtues of secularism?

•Pluralism (a relativistic attitude toward truth, religion and morals)
•Tolerance (a non-judgmental approach to contrary opinions and “lifestyles”)
•Equality (giving equal value to any individual or cultural differences)
•Freedom (emphasis on individual autonomy in moral decision making)

God bless you,

So you're pro gay marriage based on 2 and 3, right?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

In other words, you consider GENOCIDE perfectly fine if it's backed by bigotry...got it

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by Quibbler
reply to post by Shadow Herder

I feel ya, it's a shame too. One would figure being the 21st century that people wouldn't fall into cult-like followings (including scientology) so easily. I have no problem with religion though, people can believe what they want it doesn't hurt me. But where religion gets me is when they're intolerant of other people's lifestyles such as homosexuals. Is their being gay reallyyy putting off their Christian groove that much? I don't know, I'm about 1/3 sober so I hope I made enough sense without seeming ignorant/arrogant/etc.ant

I have never heard of that lunatic John Leary before, but i googled a little and it's clear that the Church is *not* supporting that lunatic, in fact they are opposing him and what he is fantasizing about.

From that point of view, you need to give the church *some* slack since they really dont have anything to do with those rumblings, regardless of other issues people have with established religions/churches, the pope etc.

Truth is, ANYONE can make some website and claim to get "messages" by Jesus, Mary etc..and claim the most outrageous and hateful things...this doesnt mean that all catholics, christians etc. automatically endorse this

flexy,

It takes a long time for approval of private revelation by the Church. And being the end times that it is...events have to happen for the Church can rule. Until they do, John Leary
has the approval of his Bishop, he can post his messages on the Internet. A few years
ago, a previous Bishop said "no" and John obeyed. It was a two or three year period of
time.

Current prophecy, the "yet to be approved" messages from Heaven are dismissed
by authority and so many. I think it's envy and some of the messages speak of the
"smoke of Satan" attacking the hierarchy in the last forty some years so they are not going to rush to approve.

Maybe, you didn't see it posted, Darrell Bennett, another prophet heard the exact same prophecy in May of 2000.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousVan
reply to post by colbe

can you show me thoses miracles ?

AnonymousVan,

Go here for the miraculous. The testimonies form all sorts of people to the miracles
of St. Padre Pio. If you do not believe in the intercession of the saints, pray to this
man. He is one of the greatest mystics of our time. He died in 1968 and his miraculous
(in God's Will) intercession goes on...

I love the stories, they are amazing and so varied.

www.padrepiodevotions.org...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

That just sounds like a whole bag of STUPID. Why do crazy people who don't want to just live and let live always have to assume Jesus is on their side. As if invoking the name of Jesus is a trump card and automatically adds legitimacy to what by itself are the ravings of a lunatic.

I swear Jesus/the church/religious zealots (from all religions) have caused way more death, destruction, and strife than all the gay/lesbian/bi folks have or could in the future cause combined.

Seriously, we're over populated. having gay couples is a good thing!

there was an experiment done a few years back I remember reading. What they did was put 2 rats in a box. 1 male 1 female. They mated. Then they put 4 in a box... 2 of each and they paired off.. they kept doubling up and by the time they got past 32 they noticed gay couples starting to pair off as space in the box got tight.... the more they added, the greater the instance of gay couples. This experiment would suggest that homosexuality is a natural way of population control.

Think about that for a minute.
edit on 29-9-2011 by Whatsreal because: grammer-typo

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by colbe

uh... What about Bangkok? Isnt that city a little more wicked? I mean I never heard anything besides sex trafficing come out of that city.. How is god, or jesus, fed up all a sudden cause of nyc and sf?

I would like to reply to everyone who send comments my way...

Myendica, you reminded me of a judgment for something similar or is the same? The Tsunami of 2004 at Christmas time. That area of Asian is known for the evil of childhood sex trade.

It reminds me of a word I like, how did you come up with your avatar?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I want go into quoteing some of the slander you have laid on us " Atheists". I will however point out to you that. your bible. No matter which one you choose, was compiled by MAN written by MAN, MAN decided what went in what was left out. No matter if it's christian, jewish, muslim,hindu,budda.Or that literary classic The Book of Mormon.

For you to post that two major cities will be destroyed, and God said Leave or accept me and you will be spared? Sort of like potty training your kid with a gun to it's head. Sort of saying it's the city not the people. Then why don't god move the people, wipe out the city and give all them N Y"s. A nice new city.

A question. Did god let all if the various faiths know of his little plan for N.Y. & S.F.? Or was it just the fine christians that follow the dogma. Actually god could do some much better work over in Palestine, by calling off the jewish attack dog known as Israel. And let the people of Palestine LIVE.

And last but not lest. If you have any pull with the man in the clouds, please talk to him about that smiteing Kernersville N.C. . Better yet I'll compile a list of cities I want smited. Kernersville is just a start.

I never knew God & jesus had e-mail accounts & used the web. Learn something new each day.
edit on 29-9-2011 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I guess nobody here realizes religion itself came out of pagan astronomy and miracles in the sky. The 12 tribes came out of the zodiac and the son is THE SUN. Which died and rose again after 3 days. This was an astronomical event and the story of Jesus IS NOT the first of this story. Many cultures describe the resurrection of the "son" which is the sun being reborn after the sky was turned black for three days.

How can you put your faith in the story of a man who's story is not at all unique to many that came before him? Christianity has hijacked religion to worship a man rather then the natural world. Inexcusable.
edit on 29-9-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I would like to reply to everyone who send comments my way...

But it's too hard to argue when you're chewing on your own tail?

Just answer my previous question, it's short and simple

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join