It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who oppose Christ and His messengers will disregard ~ Leave New York City + San Francisco

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
If god/jesus is so powerful why would he do this? Why wouldn't he just yell "let all homosexuals be struck with instant death" and make it so? Why would he risk countless heterosexual god loving victims in the process of killing the "evil homosexuals"?

I want answers Christians...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perplexity
If god/jesus is so powerful why would he do this? Why wouldn't he just yell "let all homosexuals be struck with instant death" and make it so? Why would he risk countless heterosexual god loving victims in the process of killing the "evil homosexuals"?

Are you inquiring because you want to learn more or are you just looking for weak edge to attack Christians.

Make yourself clear and a answer will be given. Ill give you anyways....

What is the aim of God in visiting mankind with destructive calamities?

"To make men advance more quickly. Have we not told you that destruction is necessary to the moral regeneration of spirits, who accomplish a new step of their purification in each new existence? In order to appreciate any process correctly, you must see its results. You judge merely from your personal point of view, and you therefore regard those inflictions as calamities, because of the temporary injury they cause you; but such upsettings are often needed in order to make you reach more quickly a better order of things, and to effect, in a few years, what you would otherwise have taken centuries to accomplish."

edit on 29-9-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Could not God employ other methods than destructive calamities for effecting the amelioration of mankind?

"Yes; and He employs them every day, for He has given to each of you the means of progressing through the knowledge of good and evil. It is because man profits so little by those other means, that it becomes necessary to chastise his pride, and to make him feel his weakness."

-- But the good man succumbs under the action of these scourges, as does the wicked; is this just?

"During his earthly sojourn, man measures everything by the standard of his bodily life; but, after death, he judges differently, and feels that the life of the body, as we have often told you, is a very small matter. A century in your world is but the length of a flash in eternity, and therefore the sufferings of what you call days, months, or years, are of no importance; let this be a lesson for your future use. Spirits are the real world, pre-existent to, and surviving, everything else; they are the children of God, and the object of all His solicitude; and bodies are only the disguises under which they make their appearances in the corporeal world. In the great calamities that decimate the human race, the sufferers are like an army that, in the course of a campaign, sees its clothing tattered, worn out, or lost. The general is more anxious about his soldiers than about their coats."

-- But the victims of those scourges are nonetheless victims?

"If you considered an earthly life as it is in itself, and how small a thing it is in comparison with the life of infinity, you would attach to it much less importance. Those victims will find, in another existence, an ample compensation for their sufferings, if they have borne them without murmuring."

Whether our death be the result of a public calamity or of an ordinary cause, we are nonetheless compelled to go when the hour of our departure has struck: the only difference is that, in the former case, a greater number go away at the same time.
If we could raise our thoughts sufficiently high to contemplate the human race as a whole, and to take in the whole of its destiny at a glance, the scourges that now seem so terrible would appear to us only as passing storms in the destiny of the globe.www.spiritwritings.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Unfortunately, some lessons of life are taught with the soul still unawakened. Nevertheless, the lessons do get learned. We have not only our personal karma to work through, but group karma. There is a national karma. This is why some feel compelled to make a statement no matter what the cost is to his or her image, because to do otherwise is to share in the karma of the group.
Some people say what is the use of sitting here being keyboard warriors, but the Internet is the final frontier of free speech and of making a statement and it can be the power of the Witness.
edit on 29-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
You think you are faithful and a good Christian - in reality you spread ramblings and disguised hate messages of random semi-insane "channeller" frauds and think they have something to do with being faithful and being a good person/Christian.

And you even think you go to heaven for that...

Your ignorance and arrogance is mind boggling.

Edit: if your "heaven" is actually filled with such people who spread intolerance, violence and fear..then i rather chose HELL than being in heaven with a bunch of insane people.

Your "heaven" sounds more like a concentration camp to me..i guess at the gate there they also check in regards to sexual preference and then execute all who don't "comply" to your "god's" rule....
edit on 29-9-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

To me, one of the most amazing and sensible teachings is the law of karma and reincarnation. Understanding that the soul incorporates into the body during the birth cycle, the soul learns from lifetime to lifetime, each time going through the natural life cycle. The soul may not conscioussly remember it's experiences from previous lives, but the record of it is kept in a level of the subconscious referred to by mystics as "akasha". The soul learns by its mistakes.
Christians understand that Jesus' forgiveness represents the mercy of the law and the setting aside of the mistakes so we can move forward in our lives. This is the deeper esoteric meaning of Jesus telling the adulterous woman to "go and sin no more", this is the forgiveness of sin that we can move on. It does not mean that we are not responsible for our actions, because the law does catch us. Karmic law is for teaching us to live in harmony with the laws of cosmos.
The purpose of teaching the soul is to bring the soul closer to Him, not to punish him in outer darkness eternally. The so called weeping and gnashing of teeth is when the soul is so out of sorts with the Divine harmony that he experiences an extreme anguish and separation resulting from his karma.
The soul may by free will determine a course of action which may take him out of The Way, but he can at any time bend the knee and attain forgiveness, if he can see through his blindness from the separation.
There are many who come these days to encourage souls to separate from the Divine Will, and there are some who entreat them to seek union with Divine Will.
Society may or may not make laws according to the Divine Will....

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Years of lurking and finnaly something to contribute...

Friday sept 22 Jesus said this. It is only the second half.

Jesus said: “My people, I have shown you these forty foot wide tunnels before that connected the underground cities. It is true that the one world people are still making more tunnels around Denver, as you saw the construction going on. They have been storing large quantities of food in these cities for the one world people who plan to hide there for an upcoming event that they will stage. There is a honeycomb of these tunnels covering most of the Western states. There is also a further reason for having these tunnels made. When the planned martial law begins, it would show their plans if people saw troop carriers, tanks, and armored personnel vehicles traveling through your streets. By sending these armored UN troops through these tunnels, they can be pre-positioned in many areas, and ready to implement martial law instantly without anyone knowing where they came from. This sudden attack and control of the highways will catch all of your citizens by surprise. I know all the plans of these evil ones, and I will notify My faithful ahead of time to leave for My refuges, so you will be safe once the evil ones try to capture you. The evil ones have a secured network for communication, but My spiritual communication will reach every faithful person all at once in defiance of their plans. Trust in Me to take care of you, but you must be ready to move quickly once you are notified or sense danger.”

Do not flag me do not star me.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Those who oppose Christ and His messengers will disregard ~ Leave New York City + San Francisco,

Are you trying to make up for your truancy at a funeral picketing or something?

Geeze, save some content to throw in some dead kid's family's face.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
It's really sad when the people who spout the Bible forget what Christ himself said about the end.
"No man knows, nor the angels in Heaven, but My Father alone"....paraphrased (because I don't want to disturb by dog who is sleeping on my lap around my computer).
I think "No man knows" includes people who prophesy on internet conspiracy websites.
Really, you make all people who consider themselves Christian look like a bunch of loonies. Like me. I very much believe revelation has not stopped, but using internet forums? Not exactly Heavenly Father's style. Nor Christ's.
You also seem to think that God has changed his mind, after promising he wouldn't do the whole Noah thing all over again. And his promise to Lot to spare Sodom and Gomorrah if there was even one righteous person lived there. So you don't think God can keep his promises?
Gee, I do. You don't have much faith in God, do you? Why would God prophesy through someone who thinks he won't keep his promises? HE WOULDN'T.
Just sayin'.......

Wonderfully spoken brother. I wish I had said it.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
So the entire city gets destroyed just to kills some homosexuals? What about all the "innocents" who aren't homosexuals? What a load of rubbish.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xemplar
Years of lurking and finnaly something to contribute...

Friday sept 22 Jesus said this. It is only the second half.

Jesus said: “My people, I have shown you these forty foot wide tunnels before that connected the underground cities. It is true that the one world people are still making more tunnels around Denver, as you saw the construction going on. The evil ones have a secured network for communication, but My spiritual communication will reach every faithful person all at once in defiance of their plans. Trust in Me to take care of you, but you must be ready to move quickly once you are notified or sense danger.”

Do not flag me do not star me.

You don't have to worry about a flag or star from me. Speaking in Jesus' name is never a good thing. Unless your doing it to be funny. I'm not sure. All these years of lurking and this is what you contribute??? Stick to lurking. Your better at it.
edit on 29-9-2011 by Alienmojo because: Forgot to add my last thought.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Partisanity

Those who oppose Christ and His messengers will disregard ~ Leave New York City + San Francisco,

Are you trying to make up for your truancy at a funeral picketing or something?

Geeze, save some content to throw in some dead kid's family's face.
I

I am, mostly because I really want to start emmulating this new to me christ, but I will wait for confirmation.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Well I don't see people in these cities leaving in droves....

So this can mean only one of two things.

1. Every single person in those cities (men, women, children and new born babies alike), are all "GAY"..

or

2. The OP and his prophet are just another example of bible hugging fanatical lunatics..

We shall see...lol

My bet is on number two.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienmojo

I felt the overwhelming urge to try and emulate the lamb, because the lion is freakig impressing me.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
Well I don't see people in these cities leaving in droves....

So this can mean only one of two things.

1. Every single person in those cities (men, women, children and new born babies alike), are all "GAY"..

or

2. The OP and his prophet are just another example of bible hugging fanatical lunatics..

We shall see...lol

My bet is on number two.
Or just some trolls. Either way, they are contributing to ATS' downward spiral.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Well obviously He did not say this in the first place. Therefore your whole question and vague threat are worthless and need no answers.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xemplar
reply to post by Alienmojo

I felt the overwhelming urge to try and emulate the lamb, because the lion is freakig impressing me.

Whew. For a second there I thought you were serious. lol

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Xemplar

Supposedly some peculiar sounds have emerged which it is said to have come as a result of venting some toxic gases in these tunnels. A Christian friend of mine shared a vid with this odd sound embedded. Very strange sound. It was supposedly heard in both Russia and in Tampa Florida at a sports game.

So, after years of lurking, this thread is the one you decided to post on...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

When I read about sodom and gemorah, I was like, right on Angels use flashbangs. I'm a fan. I kid you not icouldnt get passed Exodus on my own.

I think this might be that answer that guy earlier was looking for about the almighty practicing a vague form of restraint.

Here's a synopsis of what im talking about,((Early 20s of genisis) 2 angels arrive, not sure which town. A posse had formed with the intent of ravaging these 2 agents of the lord. They struck the pose blind and locked Lot's doors behind them.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
I live in San Francisco. I can quote the bible as well.

Matthew 7:15 'But, take heed of the false prophets, who come unto you in sheep's clothing, and inwardly are ravening wolves.'

Revelation 22:18 'For I testify to every one hearing the words of the prophecy of this scroll, if any one may add unto these, God shall add to him the plagues that have been written in this scroll,'

1 Corinthians 4:5 'So, then, nothing before the time judge ye, till the Lord may come, who will both bring to light the hidden things of the darkness, and will manifest the counsels of the hearts, and then the praise shall come to each from God.'

And perhaps most pertinently...

Luke 6:37 'And judge not, and ye may not be judged; condemn not, and ye may not be condemned; release, and ye shall be released.'

If you wish to call yourself a Christian, I believe that these are non-negotiable, correct?

Just my two cents. Peace.

edit on 9/29/2011 by AceWombat04 because: Typos and formatting

Acewombat,

Hi, prayers for you friend.

I am sharing Scripture because it confirms the message and to be respectful to
"Bible Alone" believing folks and others here who ask where is that found in Scripture? I am Roman Catholic, there is more to God's revelation than is written in Scripture.

Did you know there are four cardinal virtues of secularism?

•Pluralism (a relativistic attitude toward truth, religion and morals)
•Tolerance (a non-judgmental approach to contrary opinions and “lifestyles”)
•Equality (giving equal value to any individual or cultural differences)
•Freedom (emphasis on individual autonomy in moral decision making)

See the second, don't judge. Sharing a message from Heaven is not judging. The words
in the message come from Our Lord. He can judge, He is God. And I shared the
Church teaching on sodomy which is confirmed by Scripture. Okay, I spoke a bit on
sexual sins being mortal because they are and some asked.

God bless you,

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join