It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who oppose Christ and His messengers will disregard ~ Leave New York City + San Francisco

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
There are rich heterosexual perverts who pass around an underage sex slave to each other like she's a bong... but you're right, Jesus is after the two adults having consensual sex, because THAT'S the real evil going on in the world.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Very very interesting lol.

Rationally looking at this is even irrational of itself, because how many of these so called judgements are called down upon 'evil men'.

Besides I have a bone to pick. What about thievery, murder, rape and incest, massacres, lying, and all the other abominable things that people do? Tell me, please someone tell me, why is committing a homosexual act any worse than any other sin? If you are a Christian, sin is sin. All the same. Otherwise we would , according to Christianity, be allowed to commit certain 'sins' because they arent as bad... that is the problem with Christianity right there.

It won't happen.

Makes me wonder if anyone claiming Christianity has ever read the real Jesus. He sat, ate, and spoke with the people who did things some other people deem 'abominable'.

It's funny though if someone left NYC just coz of this leary guy lol.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX

Originally posted by mudbeed
reply to post by colbe

Wait I am in Minnesota not too far from Minneapolis which apparently has more gays than NYC or San Fran!

OMG!?

Apparently GOD doesn't even know that or something?...

LK 17:26 "Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.

LK 17:28 "It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building. But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all.

2PE 3:3 First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. They will say, "Where is this `coming' he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation."

9/11 was like that. Nobody saw it coming beforehand. Fire and "sulfur" rained down on the city from the impacts and collapse and killed everyone still in the towers and on the ground below. Read revelation chapter 18 if you want a closer look at the coming. It describes that day in New Your To_A_"T". So your half right about New York. Babylon is fallen, is fallen. Two times. Get it?
edit on 28-9-2011 by intrptr because: additional...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelgarden
There are rich heterosexual perverts who pass around an underage sex slave to each other like she's a bong... but you're right, Jesus is after the two adults having consensual sex, because THAT'S the real evil going on in the world.

You people are so lost and so far out there. I really believe we need a global flood again. Wash the world of its idiocy.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

You people are so lost and so far out there. I really believe we need a global flood again. Wash the world of its idiocy.

Dude, and here is exactly what confuses me most. I would never wish you dead or gone, simply because I don't agree with you, and here you are, passing judgement on people like me, wishing us dead, because what? We don't believe or follow the same things you do? Which one of us does that make more dangerous to society?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kitcanapple
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Which real gospels would you be referring to? Certainly not those that were found in Nag Hammadi?
I detest censorship of any kind, whether it occurs today or 2000 years ago.

www.gnosis.org...

Dude, if spouting your beliefs gets you through your day, then power to you, but I just can't wrap my head around why you and others like you think the path to where ever it is you think you're going is paved by passing judgement on others who don't think or believe like you?

Where do you get these ill thoughts? You couldnt be more wrong especially if you are referring to me.

Seems to me you have filled your head up with junk. You know nothing of anything you are pretending to hate or dont understand. This is fact. Dont feel stupid. Thats just your pride f-ing with you.

I notice its the "unfaithful" atheist goofs that get in the way, they are drunk all the time, drive like idiots, cause suffering to all and then they have the nerve to headbutt my fists till they fall asleep. I dont blame them

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by IblisLucifer

«Veni vidi vici», «I came, I saw, I conquered”, changed to «I came, I washed and I saw.» (confusion of enikisa, I won, and enipsa, I washed)

Just wanted to ask where that last bit is in the story of Jesus Christ? I came washed and I saw.

Agree with most of the similarities found here.
Thanks for the post.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Dude, and here is exactly what confuses me most. I would never wish you dead or gone, s

The world dude, the world, me included. People are so far gone with their insanity that the world seems to be getting to be a worse place. Well at least in the western world.

When a person has cancer it will kill him. All you can do is cut it out but on the otherside of the coin, cancer wants to live. Should we let cancer live? Cancer doesnt know its cancer. But cancer likes to spread and convince others that cancer is the way to go. Cancer has to be cut out. Are you cancer or a white t cell. Make choice.

I dont care if your belief is in God, buda, Allah, Papa smurf. Be a good person and learn.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
yep i see it all the the time

mock the christians but never have the balls to mock a muslim

theres only one being that always has the last laugh

and im here to tell you you wont be the ones laughing in the end.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thank you for John The Revelator by Depeche Mode. That was wonderfunny.
Thats why I like ATS. Someone is always diggin deep and draggin some tasty bit here.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I notice its the "unfaithful" atheist goofs that get in the way

Get in the way of..... what? Ridiculing the people we don't see eye to eye with such as yourself? You are a hypocrite by following your own rules.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Dude, and here is exactly what confuses me most. I would never wish you dead or gone, s

The world dude, the world, me included. People are so far gone with their insanity that the world seems to be getting to be a worse place. Well at least in the western world.

When a person has cancer it will kill him. All you can do is cut it out but on the otherside of the coin, cancer wants to live. Should we let cancer live? Cancer doesnt know its cancer. But cancer likes to spread and convince others that cancer is the way to go. Cancer has to be cut out. Are you cancer or a white t cell. Make choice.

I dont care if your belief is in God, buda, Allah, Papa smurf. Be a good person and learn.

Can I choose 2? Because then I'll go with BuddHa and Pappa Smurf.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Ok, let me see if I've understood this correctly, because admittedly I could be misinterpreting. You want billions of people to drown, simply because some of them disagree with you?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Wow, ok, so where do we draw the line between religious free speech and discrimination laws? I'd say this might be a good place to start

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hey Jesus,

Las Vegas has legal prostitution, and gambling. When you gonna destroy that town? It's even called Sin City for crying out loud. Also, what about Amsterdam, Holland, where many drugs and prostitution are legal? Are you only after the gays for now? What about the adulterers and fornicators? If you went after them, you'd have to destroy the entire U.S.A. When you gonna do that? Why single out only two cities?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Ok, let me see if I've understood this correctly, because admittedly I could be misinterpreting. You want billions of people to drown, simply because some of them disagree with you?

Yep. It's sad that people have this mentality. They want others to perish when they don't behave the way he thinks they should. He should remember, to the Muslim, HE is the infidel.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Isn't it always the ones that complain the loudest about gays turn out to be homosexuals?

OP its okay, we're not here to judge. It's okay to admit your feelings.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Nope. Has nothing to do with me. Look around bud. People cant leave their doors unlocked, women cant walk out at night, politicians are disgusting, wars everywhere, lie pumped 24/7 via tv, alcohol making people even more stupid. You let me know a nice way to fix this world.

People should concern themselves with their neighbours. Help one another. Have a faith in something. Faith that being a good person is a good thing. People going around saying I hate religion and religious people as they swig a beer and puff a doobie, yell at their parents, hit their kids all while over concerned with their little texting devices and wearing the latest throwback fashion. Drive in rush hour traffic, christians and athiests alike had moments that they wish they had a gun to shoot someone.
People are always trying to group themselves so they can point the finger at another group claim themsleves to better in someway.

Take a tour of Brooklyn, Bronx, Detroit and Toronto, New York and other big cities. Too many stupid people. I dont blame them.

Time for change. That I think we all can agree on.

edit on 28-9-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Hey! I take great exception to Toronto being on your list! Great city, clean, safe, very, very few stupid people there, except perhaps for religious zealot tourists.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Def!

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join