It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who oppose Christ and His messengers will disregard ~ Leave New York City + San Francisco

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Your Crazy ...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by MrXYZ
I can't believe I just had to post a link to a site explaining how the pill works.

It is a known fact that the Pill can cause abortion.

The egg never even develops fully, hormones in the pill suppress that. So no, it's not an abortion, just means the sperm has nowhere to go. There's no fertilization for crying out loud.

Do we really have to go over highschool level biology and sexed? Really?

For those who care, bonobos are so screwed because of their unnatural behavior

Sex can be a way for conflict resolution too, angry sex is generally pretty good...you should try it, you seem angry enough

edit on 28-9-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
More from the religious propaganda mill. Who is this guy? Jesus talked to him?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrchusGhule
I really wish you people could see what I see, from a perspective far outside religion. You appear so ridiculous and shallow, it really is pathetic, and you disgust me. You are consciously and carelessly destroying the planet and its ecology because you believe your fake savior will return. He will not, for he never existed. You claim moral superiority over other people because you read it in a poorly written book, which is obviously man made with the intent of controlling the masses and yet contradicts itself at every turn. You are not superior, morally or otherwise. You uphold ignorance and lies as truth, and ridicule and attack those who possess real knowledge of this mysterious reality we exist in. You know nothing of truth and you know nothing of the real higher powers at work in this universe. You make prophecies and predictions, none of which ever come to fruition. You live in a self-created fantasy land that you twist and distort to fit your own sick agenda, your self-aggrandizement. Your hypocrisy is astounding, but not at all surprising.

I have a special place for those who claim to speak for god, and that place is under the sole of my boot. You, of all people, are the most disgusting, false, and are worthy of the most horrible of punishment. You defile what it is to be a real human in harmony with existence, and you defile this planet and nature with your lies.

Here is truth: if the human species survives this era of religious and nationalistic stupidity and the resulting ecologic self-destruction, future humans will regard you, religious believer, as the scum of Earth, worthy only of contempt. You are the real scourge of this planet, not those whom you deem as immoral and hell-bound. You claim nature's ferocity as god's anger or the devil's work, and you claim nature's gifts as god's graces.

There will be no hope for man until your destructive way of thought is eradicated from this Earth.

Lol, didn't you know, the eco-fascists worship Gaia, the earth goddess?

“The real goal of the Earth Charter is that it will in fact become like the Ten Commandments.” Maurice Strong
“Do not do unto the environment of others what you do not want done to your own environment....My hope is that this charter will be a kind of Ten Commandments, a 'Sermon on the Mount', that provides a guide for human behavior toward the environment in the next century.” Mikhail Gorbachev

The Pagan festivities continued with the words of Dr. Jane Goodall, Satish Kumar and organizer Dr. Steven C. Rockefeller. The Earth worshippers were treated to dance, music and paintings of several Vermont artists, after which they joined hands and offered an "Earth prayer" of "reverence" and "commitment" to Mother Earth and the "Ark of Hope".

"Gaia is the New Age term for Mother Earth. The New Age believers hold that the earth is a sentient super-being, kind of goddess, deserving of worship and, some say, human sacrifice.

www.conspiracyarchive.com...
edit on 28-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

LEAVE NEW YORK CITY & SAN FRANCISCO
Message to John Leary
September 11th, 2011

Jesus said: “My people, you are SEEING MUCH SIN IN SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK CITY.

These sexual sins are calling on My punishment for HOMOSEXUAL ACTS AND FORNICATION.

The vision shows My severe punishment of SAN FRANCISCO, when it will be SUBMERGED into the ocean from an EARTHQUAKE because of the homosexual sins.

There is also coming more punishment for NEW YORK CITY from storms and other means of destruction.

Recently, New York State has approved homosexual marriage.

THESE SINS ARE ALL ABOMINATIONS and these cities will NOT ESCAPE MY PUNISHMENT for their sins.

I AM WARNING MY FAITHFUL TO LEAVE THESE CITIES JUST AS I WARNED LOT TO LEAVE SODOM AND GOMORRAH.

This is because IN A SHORT TIME THESE CITIES WILL SUFFER MY WRATH.

I have put up with man’s sins for too long, but NOW THESE CITIES ARE CALLING DOWN MY JUSTICE.

Pray for the souls of the people of these cities because many may die suddenly without being ready to meet Me at their judgment.”

www.johnleary.com...
edit on 28/9/11 by masqua because: Added 'ex' tags for external content

Wait. So let me get this straight (pardon the pun). San Fran and NY will be wiped out from the wrath of a guy who hung out exclusively with 12 other guys and now he's homophobic? Ok. NTTAWWT.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Yeah, those evil evil people who want to protect our environment. Then again, if you were a good Christian, you'd fully support the protection of god's creation...if you truly believed there is a god and that he/she/it really created everything.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Sometimes the most brash of people think they know more than they do

www.prolife.com...

From medical textbooks and pharmacy references, to statements from the Pill-manufacturers themselves, this book proves, beyond any doubt, the abortion-causing action of birth control pills. This book should be read by everyone interested in knowing the truth."
Paul L. Hayes, M.D., Board Certified Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians/Gynecologists

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Yeah, those evil evil people who want to protect our environment. Then again, if you were a good Christian, you'd fully support the protection of god's creation...if you truly believed there is a god and that he/she/it really created everything.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

King James Version And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Jesus didn't say ANY of that stuff. John Leary undoubtedly made it all up. Do you seriously believe this crap?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Never mind, I see you claim that the eggs are not fertilized. But you might try doing some research before you make claims.
edit on 28-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

ThirdEyeofHorus,

The bishops who hid the "scandal" will lose their souls if they do not repent.

Partly, it was not initially understood by the bishops, you can't move a priest who was truly guilty after rehabilitation to another parish. To make clear, absolutely, the "scandal' in the priesthood is homosexual NOT pedophila. 1.5 percent of priests are accused but what of those who are not guilty? It's a big business the "scandal" and the fact of "false memory."

Judas was a sinner, we are all sinners. Satan especially attacks the priests because he believes who they are and of the "grace" given through the priesthood. The evil one wishes to destroy them so eliminate "Real Presence", the Eucharist and Confession.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnCreed777
reply to post by Nurv47

They're all too ignorant and self rightous to listen,

I'm intrigued by your avatar. Kinda looks like the pale horse and the red horse of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Meanwhile...

...China will also be destroyed for making garments blended with wool and linen and corrupting the entire world with that abomination.

The entire mid west will be destroyed since farmers consistently plant more than one seed in a hole.

Lovers of hosenfefer and various other fine cuisines will see the wrath of the Lord rain down on them.

Every man that has ever had sex with a woman during menstruation will suffer. (sorry I had to throw that one in there)

These are all abominations according to the bible. What makes you think homosexuality is worse than any of these?

Why don't you rant about people who commit these abominations? Could it be your own personal bigotry?

Please learn what an abomination meant in the context of the bible and the ancient Hebrews.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed
reply to post by colbe

Wait I am in Minnesota not too far from Minneapolis which apparently has more gays than NYC or San Fran!

OMG!?

Apparently GOD doesn't even know that or something?...

jeebus, call attention to yourselves, why don't you. you're calling down fire & brimstone on your .s

Originally posted by stars15k
reply to post by IamAbeliever

No kidding. So am I, and I am a Christian.
What would Jesus think about this prophecy?

umm, I don't think that's him; looks more like a crying lady with man hands

Yo, Jesus, you're late

fun thread

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Thank you OP for giving me a good laugh with your thread
You should try stand up comedy

seriously, now ATS turned into a central base for the religious fanatics to spread their heinous faith

Good job ATS, you sunk lower than ever today

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Pope Paul VI stood alone, guided by God, he was right about contraception and what would happen. Now Science recognizes the Truth. The consequences of "the pill" aren't all listed in these three paragraphs.

from a January 28, 2009 article...

..."Something happened in early January that went largely unnoticed. The co-inventor of the contraceptive pill came out publicly and denounced his own invention, calling the consequences of its use a "demographic catastrophe". (The . of the world's Catholic doctor's last week added to Carl Djerassi's own comments by also decrying the "devastating ecological effects" [of the pill which released] into the environment "tonnes of hormones" that had impaired male fertility."

Carl Djerassi called the demographic decline in Europe a "horror scenario" and an epidemic. "On the [European] continent", he said, there is now "no connection at all between sexuality and reproduction." With the average couple producing 1.4 children in his country, Austria (a Catholic country), there are not enough replacements to ensure survival of the society. They are committing national suicide, according to Djerassi. And not just in Austria. In countries where the pill and abortion (for abortion followed closely on the heels of contraception) have been successfully embedded in the mindset of populations worldwide, demographic decline has begun to snowball, and reversing it is proving to be difficult. Djerassi described the obstinacy of couples refusing to bear children as "wanting to enjoy their schnitzels while leaving the rest of the world to get on with it."

This is not something that was unexpected. In 1968, when all of Protestantism had caved to pressure to allow use of the contraceptive pill, Pope Paul VI promulgated (against much pressure within the Catholic Church from clergy and theologians alike) an encyclical entitled Humanae Vitae. In it, he warned against a number of consequences of artificial contraception, including the lowering of moral standards throughout society, widespread and easy infidelity; objectification of women and an overall lessening of respect for women by men, and the coercive use of reproductive technologies by governments. All of these things have come to pass, and more"....

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I feel compelled to comment on this thread. According to statistics over 80% of Americans are religous, while in Australia (where i live) only 26% of people are religous and we have an athiest primeminster. I wonder if there is a correlation between the fact that Australia is prosperous, liberal, comftable and safe to live in as well as normal. While Americans tend to be bat sh*t insane and going down the drain more everyday? Just an interesting observation.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by Veritas1

Some how I doubt that God, or Jesus for that matter, had much to do with this little gem...

Why is it that God is always so very wrathful? Out to punish someone, or groups of someone, for the imagined sins of a small group. Why is that?

Hmmm I would guess personal interpretations of morality which are then forced on others through fear of vengeance and wrath.

Isn't it also interesting that god seems to always reflect the worst aspects of mankind?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
HAHAHAHA

wow, christianity is such a cult.

i can not wait til all of the christians go back to wherever it is they think they belong, in some extradimensional cloudy heaven, and the real world can continue on learning and prosper

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant
I feel compelled to comment on this thread. According to statistics over 80% of Americans are religous, while in Australia (where i live) only 26% of people are religous and we have an athiest primeminster. I wonder if there is a correlation between the fact that Australia is prosperous, liberal, comftable and safe to live in as well as normal. While Americans tend to be bat sh*t insane and going down the drain more everyday? Just an interesting observation.

wow, i didn't know that. well shoot, i want to move to Australia now!

it just shows how destructive religion is on the u.s. society
edit on 9/28/2011 by xxblackoctoberxx because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join