It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who oppose Christ and His messengers will disregard ~ Leave New York City + San Francisco

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hey Colbe,
Come out of the closet already, and leave the rest of us alone.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

LEAVE NEW YORK CITY & SAN FRANCISCO
Message to John Leary
September 11th, 2011

Jesus said: “My people, you are SEEING MUCH SIN IN SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK CITY.

These sexual sins are calling on My punishment for HOMOSEXUAL ACTS AND FORNICATION.

The vision shows My severe punishment of SAN FRANCISCO, when it will be SUBMERGED into the ocean from an EARTHQUAKE because of the homosexual sins.

There is also coming more punishment for NEW YORK CITY from storms and other means of destruction.

Recently, New York State has approved homosexual marriage.

THESE SINS ARE ALL ABOMINATIONS and these cities will NOT ESCAPE MY PUNISHMENT for their sins.

I AM WARNING MY FAITHFUL TO LEAVE THESE CITIES JUST AS I WARNED LOT TO LEAVE SODOM AND GOMORRAH.

This is because IN A SHORT TIME THESE CITIES WILL SUFFER MY WRATH.

I have put up with man’s sins for too long, but NOW THESE CITIES ARE CALLING DOWN MY JUSTICE.

Pray for the souls of the people of these cities because many may die suddenly without being ready to meet Me at their judgment.”

www.johnleary.com...
edit on 28/9/11 by masqua because: Added 'ex' tags for external content

So funny that this supposed god who created us as sexual beings, made the experience of sex quite nice for most people would then turn around and say BUT don't you use these things for anything but making babies. Pishaw. My God gave me the body parts and a husband who knows where they are and I am sure wants me and him to make the most of those two facts. ( sorry no pics as proof this time
)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Message to John Leary
September 11th, 2011

Jesus said: “My people, you are SEEING MUCH SIN IN SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK CITY.

These sexual sins are calling on My punishment for HOMOSEXUAL ACTS AND FORNICATION.

The vision shows My severe punishment of SAN FRANCISCO, when it will be SUBMERGED into the ocean from an EARTHQUAKE because of the homosexual sins.

There is also coming more punishment for NEW YORK CITY from storms and other means of destruction.

THESE SINS ARE ALL ABOMINATIONS and these cities will NOT ESCAPE MY PUNISHMENT for their sins.

I AM WARNING MY FAITHFUL TO LEAVE THESE CITIES JUST AS I WARNED LOT TO LEAVE SODOM AND GOMORRAH.

I have put up with man’s sins for too long, but NOW THESE CITIES ARE CALLING DOWN MY JUSTICE.

Pray for the souls of the people of these cities because many may die suddenly without being ready to meet Me at their judgment.”

www.johnleary.com...

He's probably just projecting..

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by colbe

With all the "sex" talk you are conveying, it really does not help those of us who are sensitive to the subject.

I don't think you have anything to worry about it seems to be a lot of man love talk.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
My big, invisible friend is better than yours!

Is yours named Harvey?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNaR

How come it is so few recognize the serious consequence (physical, mental and the spiritual) of sex outside of marriage and even less see the consequences of contraception?

The destruction of the family.

STDs.

We can solve that:

1. Condoms
2. Asking your partner about STDs
3. Getting your partner tested
4. How can it destroy a family if your not married? No marrige USUALLY = No family.

edit on 28-9-2011 by spw184 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Dang it! I live in San Francisco, and I'm not gay...

Your god is a d**k
edit on 28-9-2011 by Odessy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Thall shalt not judge, lest ye be judged.

What arrogance to suggest you, a mortal, could ever know the mind of your Creator.

You don't even know His heart.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

Well then i say count your blessings sir.

We are all being feminized to a degree in this country.
edit on 28-9-2011 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

How come it is so few recognize the serious consequence (physical, mental and the spiritual) of sex outside of marriage and even less see the consequences of contraception?

For most people sex is fun...and no one's stopping those who want to wait to wait. But neither should you judge over someone who doesn't want to wait. Your beliefs are something personal, they don't have to be shared by others (and neither do they have to share your PERSONAL moral code), especially in the complete absence of objective evidence supporting any of the claims.

And we do see the consequences of contraception...a decline in STDs, as has been proven by clinical studies.

STDs.

Exactly. And last I checked a reduction in STDs is a good thing, so that automatically makes contraception good as well if it doesn't harm the male/female.

Sterilizing of men because the environmental

What does that have to do with contraception?

breast cancer in women

Again, where's the link to contraception?

scientists know now the fertilized egg (a person with a body and an eternal soul, life begins at conception) is kept from attaching to the womb so "the pill" is an abortifacient

Utter nonsense!! Here's how the pill works: LINK

And who gets to define what life is? The first heartbeat doesn't show up until weak 7 of the pregnancy. Nervous system? That would be the 4th week. Before that, it has no characteristics of anything we would consider "alive".

God is sending an "enlightenment" to the world. A gift, to save souls.

Can I return that gift? Not a big fan of GENOCIDE and I'd rather get me something else

If not, pray for the souls who will die unprepared to meet God.

Consider this:

Billions of people follow hundreds of religions and sects and every single one of them has different gods...or a god. And of course most of them are mutually exclusive. Like, if you are correct, there's around 1.5b Muslims who wasted their time judging people based on nothing. Alternatively, if the Buddhists are correct, it's you who judged and looked down on people based on complete and utter nonsense.

And of course they all claim "their god" is the right one. They can't all be right, and not one of those groups has any more evidence than the other....sooooooooo...even if one god is the "right one", that means billions of people have lived their lives according to myths. You don't have any more proof than Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, or my FSM worshipper friends, so you could be completely wrong. If believing makes you happy, it's all good, you have the right to be happy.

However, judging others based on something that isn't backed up by objective evidence makes you a hater...and an irrational one at that...and no one likes a hater.

And his Iranian double

Or other doomsday crap when science can explain stuff like hurricanes just fine. We know how they form for crying out loud.

Please stop believing in complete and utter nonsense like the above

Stephen Colbert nails it

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Here's another thing I don't get.

People (not just religious nuts like the OP) are against homosexuality saying "it's not normal".

How is it then that only a woman can give another woman ultimate sexual pleasure because of the knowledge of what a woman likes in bed (I know what they like because I'm giving and I actually know to ask but I digress).

Also, why would a male's G-spot be deep in the anal cavity if it's supposed to be the ultimate pleasure point in the human body regardless of gender? We all know a woman's is in her vagina (several centimetres up along the front vaginal wall in case some here still don't know) but I learned in school when a teacher told us during sex ed (and no, he wasn't gay, just being a real teacher and informing of us everything in the curriculum, he was and still is happily married to his wife of 30+ years last time I heard) that a guy's is in the anus several inches in.

Even my Catholic girlfriend thinks this kind of homophobia and the stuff about abortion and STDs is BS. Why aren't more people so open minded like her?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Don't worry people, this is just part of the Pilot Episode for MTV's hit new reality program - "17 and Jesus". How MTV managed to get Jesus/God to sign on the dotted line, let alone show half of his life that wasn't talked about in the Bible, is a win of Charlie Sheen proportions.

So don't worry, because you have until it airs to start getting ready. You have plenty of time to make travel and accommodation plans

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink
What's the fascination with homosexuality among a lot of Christians. I don't understand it. There are large number of sins from the old testament being broken everyday. Go to any church in conservative areas and you will see large number of men who have trimmed their beards.

Leviticus 19:27 - Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard

edit on 28-9-2011 by Kaploink because: (no reason given)

How true. Just the other day I saw a commercial touting that by purchasing their product you will make all the neighbors jealous. Now I am pretty sure that Thou shalt not covet they neighbors goods is one of the commandments but there Madison Ave is saying go ahead and make your neighbors sin. What about murder, honoring your mother and father. These commandments get ignored but SEX that sells boyo.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I can't believe I just had to post a link to a site explaining how the pill works.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
I can't believe I just had to post a link to a site explaining how the pill works.

You think that's bad, I'm re-reading my last post and....boy....lol

Seems a lot of the Jesus folk here (not all, those I'm not talking about are very intelligent and friendly people) need to start over from kindergarten and work up slowly because they don't seem to have understood how the world works first time round.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by colbe

With all the "sex" talk you are conveying, it really does not help those of us who are sensitive to the subject.

In all seriousness though.....Why do you think people are born gay...because the fact is.... they are.

My second question to you is where do you find JESUS speaking about homosexuality and it being a worse sin that will be damned to hell?

And my last question...

Your quotes should reflect the words of Jesus, should they not? You continue to state someone else's theory/prediction and he is not Jesus. Why would you believe this will happen for this reason when Jesus did not say it? As a christian I would think your words would be convicted with those of Jesus and not some web site filled with what I view as nonsense.

MamaJ,

1.The message is about sexual sin.

2. No one is born gay, God makes no one gay. It is a disorder. It's been shown in studies, one of the reasons for this disorder comes from the destruction of the family, the loss of the father, a close relationship with one's father.

3. I posted the Scripture reference that prove unrepentant sodomites are in Hell
Jude 5 and 2 Peter 2:4-6.

4. Protestant prophets are hearing the same. It's whether you believe or not, what you
accept. God doesn't do anything without warning or preparing the world, these are the times we are in...

MamaJ, I can put up a link to the Catholic and one to the Non-Catholic messages from Heaven if you like?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNaR

Message to John Leary
September 11th, 2011

www.johnleary.com...

...and how many churchs will be destroyed by earthquake, wind or fire because of the carnal sins of the appointed "Shepherds of the Lord"? Has the Lord spoken to his servant Leary about his disgust over the Vatican's continued protection of deviant clergy or does your hero Leary have selective hearing, if hearing anything from the Lord at all ?

Cripes, you and your type do Jesus' teachings an injustice !

Just because the Vatican won't decry the abuse does not mean it is not subject to judgement.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

No one is born gay, God makes no one gay. It is a disorder. It's been shown in studies...

I'm sure you'd be happy to post those peer reviewed scientific studies, right

I posted the Scripture reference that prove unrepentant sodomites are in Hell

The only thing scripture proves is what people BELIEVED when they were written hundreds of years ago.

Protestant prophets are hearing the same. It's whether you believe or not, what you
accept. God doesn't do anything without warning or preparing the world, these are the times we are in...

Funny how it always seems to happen soon(TM) when fundamentalists talk about end times...and they've been doing so since the dawn of humanity. We're still waiting

link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

It is a known fact that the Pill can cause abortion.

link   

MamaJ,

1.The message is about sexual sin.

2. No one is born gay, God makes no one gay. It is a disorder. It's been shown in studies, one of the reasons for this disorder comes from the destruction of the family, the loss of the father, a close relationship with one's father.

3. I posted the Scripture reference that prove unrepentant sodomites are in Hell
Jude 5 and 2 Peter 2:4-6.

4. Protestant prophets are hearing the same. It's whether you believe or not, what you

MamaJ, I can put up a link to the Catholic and one to the Non-Catholic messages from Heaven if you like?

1. All sex is sin according to you people
2a. Is down syndrom a sin? because thats a disorder too, and I suppose thats a personal choice too...
2b. Those studies where done in like the 50's, when lobotomies where common.
2c. Here is a MODREN update.
www.youtube.com...

3. Sodomy is not only with homosexuals, and alot of the bible is political statements.
4. Protestant prophets are more anti gay than catholics most time. Not reliable.
edit on 28-9-2011 by spw184 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join