It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who oppose Christ and His messengers will disregard ~ Leave New York City + San Francisco

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Smack

Well i do share some of your feelings.The reason i bring it up is that i know what effect hate can have on ones health.imo It is more powerful than any prayers or meditation sometimes.

Personally i try to examine things that give me negative feelings and try to find some good in them.I think that if we don't become what we hate most that at the least we will find ourselves surrounded by it until it consumes our heart.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Is this from Gods facebook page or jesus's blog.

Whoever said this thinks he is God, and should not be encoraged if this is all about sexual prefrence then please lord spare the virgins who live in these citys.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by klarkowski67

This is one of the greatest posts ever!!

It does seem to have brought out everyone from hell to breakfast.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I really wish you people could see what I see, from a perspective far outside religion. You appear so ridiculous and shallow, it really is pathetic, and you disgust me. You are consciously and carelessly destroying the planet and its ecology because you believe your fake savior will return. He will not, for he never existed. You claim moral superiority over other people because you read it in a poorly written book, which is obviously man made with the intent of controlling the masses and yet contradicts itself at every turn. You are not superior, morally or otherwise. You uphold ignorance and lies as truth, and ridicule and attack those who possess real knowledge of this mysterious reality we exist in. You know nothing of truth and you know nothing of the real higher powers at work in this universe. You make prophecies and predictions, none of which ever come to fruition. You live in a self-created fantasy land that you twist and distort to fit your own sick agenda, your self-aggrandizement. Your hypocrisy is astounding, but not at all surprising.

I have a special place for those who claim to speak for god, and that place is under the sole of my boot. You, of all people, are the most disgusting, false, and are worthy of the most horrible of punishment. You defile what it is to be a real human in harmony with existence, and you defile this planet and nature with your lies.

Here is truth: if the human species survives this era of religious and nationalistic stupidity and the resulting ecologic self-destruction, future humans will regard you, religious believer, as the scum of Earth, worthy only of contempt. You are the real scourge of this planet, not those whom you deem as immoral and hell-bound. You claim nature's ferocity as god's anger or the devil's work, and you claim nature's gifts as god's graces.

There will be no hope for man until your destructive way of thought is eradicated from this Earth.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Crazy Christians are at it again...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Everyone knows that god in the new testament doesnt kill people out of anger
, you religious types need to learn about your religions

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
You know, for a being or entity that is supposed to be "all perfect" it sure does experience alot of human-esque emotions, like hatred for gays and jealousy for worshipping anything before it.

The religious nuts on here can shove it. I am overly sick of "christians" bashing on gays or anyone else that doesn't believe in what they believe. If your "god" was so perfect, then why would it experience such emotions like previously stated.

Secondly, how does anyone KNOW what "god" has to say about anything? He created everything right? Then gays are included in EVERYTHING you morons. Seriously, get your head out of your asses and stop being biggots. Your crap stinks just as bad as anyone elses, most of supposed "christians" are more violent and prejudice than other religious faction I've ever encountered.

Granted that isn't to say that every sin gle christian or religious person out there is crazy, just the majority. So take your pick everyone, rationality, logical ways of thinking, or retarded off the freakin wall religious fanaticism?
You decide.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
15 pages of comments and 11 flags - really says it all.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

MamaJ,

Our Lady's words to Jacinta Marto shortly before the little seer died:

"More souls go to Hell because of sins of the flesh than for any other reason."

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Oh! Me too! Me too!

LEAVE WALL STREET & CHRISTIAN CHURCHES
Message to Cuervo
September 11th, 2011

Jesus said: “My people, you are SEEING MUCH SIN IN WALL STREET AND CHRISTIAN CHURCHES.

These hateful sins are calling on My punishment for LOVE OF MONEY AND HATE FOR YOUR BROTHERS.

The vision shows My severe punishment of WALL STREET, when it will be SUBMERGED into the ocean from an EARTHQUAKE because of the sins of greed.

There is also coming more punishment for CHRISTIAN CHURCHES from storms and other means of destruction.

Recently, Christian Churches has approved leaving your spouse if he or she is sick and for allowing your contemporaries to hate people because of their orientation and for cheering on breast cancer. These will also be punished for supporting war and making a grave site the most common place you see my symbol.

THESE SINS ARE ALL ABOMINATIONS and these institutions will NOT ESCAPE MY PUNISHMENT for their sins.

I AM WARNING MY FAITHFUL TO LEAVE THESE INSTITUTIONS JUST AS I WARNED LOT TO LEAVE SODOM AND GOMORRAH.

This is because IN A SHORT TIME THESE INSTITUTIONS WILL SUFFER MY WRATH.

I have put up with man’s sins for too long, but NOW THESE INSTITUTIONS ARE CALLING DOWN MY JUSTICE.

Pray for the souls of the people of these institutions because they are not learning the lessons of brotherly love I intended on them learning.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Let me ask you something colbe, how does quoting a false prophet from 2000 prove the words of a false prophet from 2011??? Oh it must be mathematics 2 negatives make prophecy come true

Also if forgiveness is not a feeling, then how can you mean it?

How do the prayers and subjugation to God of an atheist mean they are saved if they don't believe?

I've been a christian all my life, not because I was born into it, but because I feel God everyday. As a child I walked home from church with a picture held out in front of me in the pouring rain, and it was dry when I got home (at least that's what my Mum says, I was too young to remember
)

When I was twelve I felt so sorry for Jesus having to suffer on the cross, I asked God to put the sins of humanity at that moment onto me so Jesus could have a little relief (yes I really am that messed up in the head) Obviously that's impossible but I was just a kid at the time.

I have suffered from depression and social anxiety over half my life, and shouted and screamed and threatened God because of the pain I've felt, but he's never left, and I've never stopped loving him. I cannot understand the evil in the world, and have been driven to the brink of insanity because of my inability to understand the atrocities which go on, and have only started to get better in the past couple of years slowly.

I have never in my entire life understood why people condemn homosexuality, or say that women are inferior, not when I was an innocent child in God's hands, or when I was in the pits of despair, or to this day.

Is homosexuality wrong? NO

Are women inferior to men? NO

Do I judge others? constantly, anyone claiming otherwise is lying

You have allowed yourself to be deceived by false prophets, and a false book. Satan has infiltrated every religion since the beginning, and that includes Judaism and Christianity. Stop believing everything people tell you and pray for guidance, so that you will be shown the truth and not be deceived, and try preaching love, instead of spouting hate and bile.

No one should fear God, they should fear the pit.

Sorry for sounding so crazy, but I really am

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrchusGhule

I have a special place for those who claim to speak for god, and that place is under the sole of my boot. You, of all people, are the most disgusting, false, and are worthy of the most horrible of punishment. You defile what it is to be a real human in harmony with existence, and you defile this planet and nature with your lies.

Here is truth: if the human species survives this era of religious and nationalistic stupidity and the resulting ecologic self-destruction, future humans will regard you, religious believer, as the scum of Earth, worthy only of contempt. You are the real scourge of this planet, not those whom you deem as immoral and hell-bound. You claim nature's ferocity as god's anger or the devil's work, and you claim nature's gifts as god's graces.

There will be no hope for man until your destructive way of thought is eradicated from this Earth.

Ha Ha, what a sweeping load of totalitarian atheistic hate. Truely a wonder who you will blame for mankinds blunders ie satelites falling, radiation exposure etc. etc. after the salt of the earth has been removed. Of which I have no doubt will happen. Such typical hate is exactly what will be eradicated forever.

Poorly written book ? Can you give us some examples of the poor writting abilities ?

edit on 28-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by CapSolo

link   
reply to post by CapSolo

double post
edit on 28-9-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. I would like anyone who believes that being "gay" is wrong to provide me with any evidence that homosexuality is a choice rather than a biological attraction. And since it is a biological attraction, it cannot be considered "bad" by anyone in the church, as their view is that God created everything.

Admitting that homosexuality is natural also admits one of two things, depending on how you perceive it: God is not perfect, as he created homosexual humans...OR, God doesn't consider homosexuality to be immoral or a sin. If he did, then why torment someone by creating them with a natural, biological attraction to those of the same sex? Seems pretty cruel right?

As for the letter in the original post, "prophets" are a dime-a-dozen, and I stopped reading after the author's first contradiction...That homosexuality is a sin.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadeWolf
I'm utterly sick of these bible-thumpers trying to raise fear among the gullible, and demonizing homosexuality. The only place in the bible that homosexuality is explicitly denied is the Book of Leviticus, which you'll note is in the old testament and also covers a number of other regulations including animal sacrifice. So if you're not willing to sacrifice your livestock to Yaweh every Sunday, you can stop with that garbage.

As a Christian I know that Law was for Priests, you know people in different work situations have different laws, a soldier has his own law and a nurse another in which they abide to.

It was Jewish law for that time, what about the 10 commandments it was new law even for then?

I know Christians get it wrong even Jesus said people don't know the law nor can they uphold that law because breaking one law breaks them all.

But the law changed after his death it became a new covenant, there was no need for animal sacrifices as his blood was the lamb to the slaughter.

Galatians 2
Paul Accepted by the Apostles

14 When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Cephas in front of them all, “You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then, that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs?

15 “We who are Jews by birth and not sinful Gentiles 16 know that a person is not justified by the works of the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law, because by the works of the law no one will be justified.

21 I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!”
Text

edit on 28-9-2011 by The time lord because: spelling

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Obviously, you failed to understand what I wrote. I blame religion for our self-destruction because it effects humans at their very core, on a sub-conscious level, making them believe they are superior to nature, removed from it, above it. Totalitarian? You better f**cking believe it. Hate? Absolutely. Why should I not hate the root cause of the destruction of everything I love? Why should I not hate those who blindly follow a path which so grievously contradicts a harmonious existence with this planet and each other? I make no excuses for this, and I do not shy away from it. Would you not hate a murderer who kills your family? Would you not hate someone who tortures and destroys that which you hold dear? You would. I guarantee it.

Also, I am no atheist. Atheists are almost as blind as religious believers.
edit on 28-9-2011 by OrchusGhule because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2011 by OrchusGhule because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
How silly. Blame an earthquake or hurricane on gay people. Reminds me how in the 14th century the Europeans blamed the Black Plague on Jewish people. They burned them at the stake. Or tortured them until they confessed, and oftentimes they would confess to anything if it would stop them from being tortured. But once they confessed, they would be burned at the stake anyway.

14th century or 21st century. You would think ignorance would stop, but apparently people would rather follow the Bible blindly then actually think logically for once.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OrchusGhule

You share many valid points, however what you state is not "fact" for fact is simply what is accepted by a majority, doesn't mean it's not wrong. They way you said many things makes you sound like you find yourself superior to others. If this is not the case then you must accept that your message is most likely stated in vain, humanity will never change unless it evolves intillectually into a higher state of conscience or it is wiped from the earth. people will always be igonorant and spew their poison, only when humanity is no longer left brain dominant, it is only when there is true balance change can occur. A man named jesus did exist, however he was not the son of a god, the bible has been edited so many times that maybe 1/10 of it is even remotely accurate. He traveled to tibet and learned from the monks residing there at the time, he became very wise in his knowledge. achieving "christ consciousness" a level where one essentially evolves into a crystaline bieng, having a vast knowledge and possessing the ability to live on an interdimensional level. The tibetan monks know far more than we do simply because they spend their entire lives seeking such knowledge and wisdom. Jesus was not born as jesus the bible gave him that name, his true name? Yashua Ben Hur

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Vortiki

Agreed unfortunately the religious ignorant hateful types will never cease to exist.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join