It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who oppose Christ and His messengers will disregard ~ Leave New York City + San Francisco

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

Much agreed

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by colbe

A grave sin ignored in our time and for Christians even is Contraception.

Yes, because the bible clearly states "thou shall not use contraception"

So now you're not only spewing hatred, you're also helping to spread STDs by telling people not to use contraception.

What happened to Onan in the Old Testament? He was struck dead. Contraception does not impede the spread of STDs.

Atheist, "spewing" is a dramatic and overused word.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Oh but I do hate them. Because they are hateful and spiteful and violent. Because they torture people and kill them in the name of their God. I despise them and would like to see them quickly on their way to him. The sooner the better. But fear not, I hate all religious zealots equally, be they Jew, Muslim or Christian. They are a cancer and will lead Humanity into an apocalypse because that is the wet dream they share in common.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

EXACTLY..my point!
OLD TESTAMENT.

That is why it's old...
Progress moves us to points pass these old contrived ideas.

Thank you for getting it!

link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
reply to post by Wolfenz

So doug thinks i should try today to top my sins from yesterday.
He is funny but you have no idea what i done yesterday.
Do you personally think i should be more sinful?

All depends into a Degree .. of what

Yeah you Only Live in this Life Once ! you have other chances Karma !

Unless your a Wiccan ! ( Nature Worship ) ! as Some have a 3 Fold Policy

Live a Little .. I wouldn't do the MDK nor Harm Thing tho of the innocents .. That is just Wrong ..

Your not a Government State Federal Executioner are you execution of death row inmates !

I wonder where they go after death they would be in purgatory for a LONG LONG time.... Wouldn't they

link   

Originally posted by colbe

reply to post by colbe

So now you're not only spewing hatred, you're also helping to spread STDs by telling people not to use contraception.

What happened to Onan in the Old Testament? He was struck dead. Contraception does not impede the spread of STDs.

Atheist, "spewing" is a dramatic and overused word.

You might wanna read up on the FACTS before spewing more nonsense

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

reply to post by anoncoholic

After 6000 years of guidance

So he wasn't guiding the first humans? Because clearly, humans have been on earth for more than 6k years

and clearly you are trolling this thread spewing comments without having read prior posts. I refer to page 9
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and will ask you a simple question since you are so wise and all-knowing of creation.

What was on the pages that weren't included in the Bible?

Can you answer that fairly or should we just take your word for whatever you decide to impart us with?

How then can you dismiss what you are not even aware of? How can anyone tell you what they are unaware of?

Do you see the futility of trying to argue this path when the path could have been in flight and not walked?

... that was a metaphor btw

The point is, without God in your life, "you" will never know.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Who the hell is john leary?

He has both a spiritual director and a pastor who confirm that he is emotionally balanced

Oh. Never mind.
edit on 28-9-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Okay,spreading lies isn't a sin. Spreading lies and claiming your Lord said them? Well I guess that's for you to worry about.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

BTW you got contraception mixed up with protection.
www.thefreedictionary.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
jesus loves you and wants to save you and he wants you to follow gods laws. If you don't he will let you burn in hell. Gee what a nice guy..

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I have a prediction that tomorrow purple unicorns will fall from the sky, pigs will actually grow wings, government corruption will cease to exist, I won't forget my keys, michael jackson will rise from the dead and literally do thriller, god will come to earth and say that he really exists, anal dwelling butt monkeys will be an actual species, we will all gain superpowers, marijauna will be lagalized, i will turn purple, and the war in the middle east will end.....................

will any of these happen, no......... are they're a few ignorant crazies who might believe me? probably.
Money can't buy the truth, for everything else they'res mastercard

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Ha now thats comical

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Hmmm good point

link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

People deny the Truth. The marital act, sex, is serious and has serious consequences here and eternally. Our Lord's mother told one of the Fatima seers, a few years after the "miracle of the sun" in 1917. "More souls go to Hell because of the sins of the flesh than for any other reason."
reply to post by colbe

Which Fatima seers was told? The only one I will believe is the one who is the Word and his name is Jesus. Jesus said nothing about all this you are talking about.

I care...

Why ask which one? You don't believe Mary appears to bring people, all people to her
son. Don't deny the prophetic or the help of Our Lord's mother. Mary is everyone's
mother, accept her help. You can speak to her. There is more, Our Lord gives us His mother. The "Jesus and Me" is fine but limited. You can have a change of belief.

There were 70,000 witnesses in 1917 to the "miracle of the sun" some of them secular, scientists and doctors.

link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

reply to post by colbe

BTW you got contraception mixed up with protection.
www.thefreedictionary.com...

Btw, you might wanna read the actual definition before posting it

contraception [ˌkɒntrəˈsɛpʃən]
n
(Sociology) the intentional prevention of conception by artificial or natural means. Artificial methods in common use include preventing the sperm from reaching the ovum (using condoms, diaphragms, etc.),

Bolded the important part...condoms are some of the most wildly used forms of contraception because they're CHEAP and you don't need a prescription. They're probably also the best thing to prevent STDs.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

That explains everything, thats like me using charles manson to back my theories

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas1
reply to post by mudbeed

Keep on laughing. God is NOT mocked. If I were you, I'd go and repent right now and ask Jesus into your heart. Now. Before its too late.

Who made you or anyone else the arbiter of God's word? Let God show himself and judge everyone.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

Amen!! That pretty much covers it!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This is a message from THE BAY goes out to all the Haters ┌∩┐( ̄ー ̄)┌∩┐ around the world Just cause they cant handle the Happiness others seem to have found.
And like loathsome (Female dogs) spit venomous B.S seeking to condescend and belittling the people to make themselves feel less inferior to the happy peoples, that they cannot be Equal to since their deluded Player Haters and thus unhappy or just weak minded (Fans of Fans/ AKA assistant haters) who parrot the thoughts of others think of as an Authority (Media/Religion/Politics/Gang), choosing to never develop their own thoughts ideas or questions. Which makes them unreasonable since their desire to belong and/or rise within the group(s) leads them to be the loudest, most vocally annoying soulless Zombies that always resort to violence when they get BFed by someone with an IQ

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join